Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman literally will not stop texting me between dates...how to handle?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Its getting to the point of being annoying...got a "movie date" setup at this woman's house Thursday(aka, hammer time), and she is constantly texting me.

I take a long time to respond but she responds immediately with stuff like "I was just wondering what you were doing over there...", etc when I take 3 or 4 hours to text back...

Not sure what to do about this, as I don't want to sit around getting texts from her all day, but at the same time don't want to screw up a sure bang...

Advice? Only got one more day to go thank goodness, lol

Only been on one date with her but she is really into me...just can't take the constant texting, lol

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop replying to her; she will get the message. Ironically, not replying will actually increase your chances of banging her.

Don't set the precedent of "texting her all day" early in a relationship, or she will come to expect that in the future out of habit.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes prob a psycho.. in which case that pvssy is good. just text back till thursday then pump and dump. How much time are you really wasting texting?

Don't be blasting her phone or anything. But since youre annoyed you should be fine. Just send back low investment replies or none at all like the poster before me said.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing to remember with texting is that you get FAR BETTER results by being "rude" i.e. ignoring her questions, stopping midway through conversations, taking forever to respond, or sending vague non sequitur messages.

Asking her how her (day) went, etc. before she's invested in you will not make you stand out. Having absolutely piss poor texting "manners" will, however.

-Jeffst1980

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, she already has told me that I'm "anti-texting" jokingly, lol...

Just gotta make it through today...sigh

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a clinger. Tread warily.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're handling it perfectly, BackInTheGame. It doesn't sound like it's really a problem yet, because you've effectively managed it. By taking hours to respond, you've made sure that you're not engaging in day-long small talk marathons with her.

As long as she's not bombarding your phone with texts when you don't reply, it doesn't sound like this should affect your day too much. She texts you and you reply if and when you feel like it. Not only are you dictating the texting levels, but you're making sure that she's investing more than you. Should make for a good time tomorrow night.

And yes, she might be a needy clinger if this is happening after one date, who knows, but this post is about what to do when a girl tries to chit chat with you over text throughout the day. For my money, you're doing it all right.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to learn how to close conversations.

When she texts you, you engage her for two lines.

Girl: Hey, game. blah...blah...blah.

You: Yeah, I know. It was blah....blah...blah. I'm sure you enjoyed it.

Girl: Yeah. Thanks. Blah....blah...blah.

You: Glad to hear that. I have to get back to work. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Girl: Thanks! You too!

If she texts after that. You ignore it. Plain and simple. She'll know that you're busy.

Just close conversations on the non stop texters and you'll be good.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:

If she texts after that. You ignore it. Plain and simple. She'll know that you're busy.

. . . +1

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:

This might just be a matter of personal tastes. For me, I never feel the need to shut down a text conversation because a text message never demands my immediate attention. I get around to it whenever I can/feel like it. Or sometimes I don't reply. Or sometimes I do, then she says something else that doesn't warrant a reply, so I don't.

I personally never say I gotta go, like its a phone conversation, because it's not a phone conversation. There's nothing keeping me there.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
I send 2 lines, she sends 4 pages, lol...
Just close her.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean just stop caring so much and the problem will sort itself out. Ignoring texts you don't want always works

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It sorted itself out...met up with her at her place to watch a movie and ended up railing her 3 times...she kept calling me a man-wh0re and a player beforehand, so I knew I was in a good place...also punished her for her transgressions, lol