Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl is chasing you big time...

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl is chasing you and you've already banged her three times what do you do next? She says she's horny all the time and always in the mood for sex. I basically got to this point by doing almost nothing and acting like I don't give a fvck (which was my plan). Now that I've bedded her 3 times is the playing ground even and I should be open/initiate contact with her more etc. Or should I just play it cool like I've been doing which is basically bang her then disappear for a few days to a week and repeat, be unavailable, let her initiate contact 75% of the time, etc. I don't think she's looking for a serious relationship either, but it's only been under 2 weeks so who knows. I don't want to chase her away by becoming too invested but I also don't want her to lose interest by becoming too cold/serious.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
I'd keep doing what you're doing. If she wants something more, she'll be the one to initiate that conversation.

I say this because I JUST went through a similar sitch. She was coming at me like a ton of Bricks. The second I reciprocated her feelings, she bolted.

You're doing fine. Just dont give in to that inner Beta.
Thats what I think too because I also had this happen in the past. I was just wondering maybe this time is different but you're probably right I should just stick with what's working.