Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Are Abusive When Not Socially Constrained

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I don't f*ck with Roosh, but this was good sh*t and basically sums up how ya boy feels about a b*tch, not only that this essay describes "THE HI YELLA CHINKY EYED A CUP" to a tee. http://www.rooshv.com/women-are-abusive-when-not-socially-constrained

Anyone who believes women are kind, compassionate, and good-hearted has simply not interacted with enough of them. Anyone who believes that women need extra protections from men have not seen enough of their true nature to understand that it would be more fitting for men to receive protections from women instead. Out of all my dealings with people as an adult, the most cruel and heartless encounters came from the hands of women, not men. I am beginning to wonder if all my experiences with them in my adult life is equivalent to having an abusive stepmother as a child.

In what type of settings do most normal men interact with women? When they are young, it is school, seeing the same girls every day in class. They get older and it becomes work. They also meet other females through friends or they deal with women who serve them their daily coffee at Starbucks. These settings hide a woman’s true nature since she sees these men repeatedly. Having a meltdown at work or at school against a certain man may lower a girl’s social value or get her shunned from that specific environment. Lying or gossiping about a man may fracture her other relationships. The female Starbucks employee can’t treat you bad since she needs a weekly paycheck. In these places, even if a woman hates your guts, there are social restraints that prevent her from unleashing her full fury upon you. She won’t go nuclear unless she feels threatened.

It’s not hard to imagine that this was true in tribal times when humans lived in communities of less than 250 people. Even if a girl despised you, she had to keep a friendly public face for the good of the tribe. This would apply if she was your wife as well, since pissing you off too much for undue cause may put her out on her ass. The reason why women evolved to be experts at passive-aggressiveness and incessant whining is likely because they could never fully confront the objects of their derision.

If having a full meltdown against a man in the past would hurt her survivability by decreasing the chance that a man would stay and provide for her, it only makes sense that she would give a veneer or politeness to maintain good relations with the men around her. Whether you want to argue that this veneer was fake or not, it undoubtedly improved the behavior of women and therefore the happiness of men who dealt with them.

That veneer is now being taken off. More than ever, men are interacting with women who are not part of her “tribe.” Thanks to internet dating sites and game, whereby men approach women he doesn’t know, men are establishing more connections with women he doesn’t see in work, school, or in an established social circle. With these types of “cold” approaches, women are no longer constrained by social etiquette or regular courtesy to be nice to someone they don’t like, and she can now act in a way she really wants to these men without any fear of having her social reputation or livelihood ruined. It is this very behavior they display to men who they don’t have social connections with that reveal how they truly want to act, and unfortunately it’s not pretty.

What we see in 2014 is a disaster in the behavior of women, a race to the bottom on how cruel, flippant, and abusive women can become. Women renege on their commitments without giving advance notice or stand men up outright. They use profanity to disrespect men who have been respectful to them. They resort to physical violence against men who said something mild they disagreed with. They lie and fail to disclose their sexually transmitted diseases. They disappear completely without notice. If you let them, they’ll attempt to treat you like a servant who is supposed to be at her beck and call.

It’s not hard to see that if all social restraints on a woman is removed, her natural instinct will lack all character, respect, or anything resembling the good-natured behavior she would display within her social group. She becomes the evil stepmother. And you—the man hitting her up on Tinder or the man approaching her in the club—is the recipient of her abuse in the hopes of getting laid. All her negative energy and flaws can be safely unleashed upon the man who has no connection with her other social groups. A fast simulation of this behavior would be if you approached a group of four girls in a nightclub with a gentle opening line. Their scornful behavior to you, which they can deliver so easily without premeditated thought, is a woman’s true behavioral instinct.

A site called Signs Of Emotional Abuse might as well be titled Qualities Of A Typical Western Woman. I grabbed a few of the signs and reworded them to include “most women.” Consider the last few dozen girls you cold approached. Would you say the following list is more than 50% accurate in describing their behavior?

Most women make you feel as though they are always right

Most women give disapproving, dismissive, contemptuous, or condescending looks, comments, and behavior

Most women make excuses for their behavior or tend to blame others or circumstances for their mistakes

Most women have trouble apologizing

Most women regularly ridicule, dismiss, disregard your opinions, thoughts, suggestions, and feelings

Most women constantly correct or chastise you because your behavior is “inappropriate”

Most women treat you as though you are inferior to them

Most women accuse you of something contrived in their own minds when you know it isn’t true

Most women are unable to laugh at themselves

Most women do not want to meet your basic needs or use neglect or abandonment as punishment

Most women play the victim to deflect blame onto you instead of taking responsibility for their actions and attitudes

Most women do not notice or care how you feel

Most women do not show empathy or ask questions to gather information

I hope that I have successfully presented the case that women you cold approach will abuse you in your quest to get laid. It’s part of the game, and sadly for us, it affects our own brain in a negative manner, preventing us from seeing women as compassionate creatures while adding a justifiable jaded shell to our own development as men. Game puts men closer to understanding a woman’s true nature because it is only the man who runs game that can see what women are truly like, but this great truth comes at a price of having to receive and process the abuse that women give.

I had a date scheduled with a girl not long ago. I showed up at the appointed time and waited for her. After ten minutes passed and I didn’t see her, I texted her. She replied, “Didn’t you get my text message this morning?” Of course I didn’t, and my experience immediately told me the score: I was being stood up. Did I do her any harm to deserve this? Did I treat her wrong in order for her to waste my time? I didn’t, but my only crime was that she wasn’t attracted to me enough, and so she could act in any way she wished and not feel one ounce of remorse for doing so.

Thankfully there is a way to receive less abuse from women. There is a way to get flaked on less and experience less attitude. Make her strongly attracted to you. Attraction is the only way to restrain a woman’s true nature from blowing up in our faces, from turning her into the evil stepmother. When a woman is attracted to us, she acts on her best behavior, fearful that anything less will cause us to leave. Optimize your appearance so it’s the best it can be and sharpen your game so that it’s the most potent. It won’t work all the time, but it’s still the best tool we have to getting the best out of a woman while minimizing the worst, especially if you’re unable to meet the woman you want through your existing social connections.

There is a catch 22 in this: the only way to have good game is to approach a lot of women, but if you’re approaching a lot of women with beginner game, you’re surely to receive tons of abuse. This suggests that we’ve entered the age of abuse, where men of today will have to put up with more bull**** and nonsense than men of yesterday who didn’t have to approach women in person or on the internet in order to have a normal sex life. It would be nice if we can marry our neighbor’s 18-year-old virgin daughter and never have to do an approach in our lives, but those days are gone and never coming back. We don’t have much choice but to steel ourselves against the abuse we are surely to receive, all because we want to achieve heterosexual intimacy.

I can’t help but wonder how much this type of behavior has affected my brain compared to that of my father, who never had to experience much of this, but we all live in a different age than our male ancestors, and must go through certain hardships that they didn’t. I want a healthy sex life with attractive women so this is what I must endure to get it. A young boy comes up with coping mechanisms so he can survive the abuse of his stepmother, and we will have to do the same when dealing with women we want to have sex with. We definitely can’t change a woman’s nature, but we can present ourselves to them in a way that minimizes its most negative components.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a whiny little bîtch this guy is. Add to the list of "alpha" men complaining about how badly women have treated them and how our society is going down the drain because they got rejected by a girl and couldnt punish her for not liking them.

And what is with your third person ghetto talk? Relax bro, its an internet forum.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the article was actually a decent write-up. I think one thing it misses though is how the strong push of feminism starting around the '50s have truly f*cked things up for a lot of people. To me, society as a whole sends a strong signal when I see Sean Connery in his younger years portraying James Bond tell the hot female he's with for the moment to "run along now, man talk" and sends her on her way and society accepts this as the norm - to what we have now today where if such a line were uttered in a movie you'd have women marching on DC, lawyers gearing up to sue the movie company, senators calling hearings and all sorts of talking heads on CNN and such reviewing this and calling it step backward, akin to slavery or mental rape or whatever.

Think about that for a minute. Our entire civilization, regardless of nation or geographic location, has treated women in a similar manner as Sean did in this movie for thousands of years. Hell in some movies older than James Bond you'd see the lead man take hold of the woman having a melt down like a 2 year old and literally slap her to first stop the meltdown, two knock her back to some level of sense, and three remind her who's in control. And this was acceptable back then because people can relate to it in their lives.

Have we made "progress" since then? Honestly I don't know. Men for thousands of years who kept their women in line like this weren't all savages and ready to kick the sh!t out of their women. They weren't all abusive husbands. But far more women seemed to know their place too. I think too it's also some arrogance on the part of women as a whole. I'm not an expert on ancient history by any means, but do you think great accomplishments like womens suffrage is the first of its kind? Who is to say something similar didn't happen 5000 years ago and it turned out the whole idea was BS because of the results that happened?

Men as a whole today need to learn to respect themselves first, and return respect to a woman only if she respects him. Women need to be called out on their unacceptable behavior and tossed out into the cold otherwise they continue to act in the same ways since it's worked for them before.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
BetterCallSaul said:
Men as a whole today need to learn to respect themselves first, and return respect to a woman only if she respects him. Women need to be called out on their unacceptable behavior and tossed out into the cold otherwise they continue to act in the same ways since it's worked for them before.
. . . +1 :rockon:

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of truths in that article. I was only saying recently that in past eras, women had to treat men well because they literally couldn't survive without them.
They couldn't hunt, couldn't fight and didn't possess the drive to seek out new lands or try new ways of doing things.
If a woman back then acted 1|100th of the alway today's women behave, she'd be shunned and thrown to the wolves.
Today's society allows women to truly exist without men's physical presence, so they act like complete cvnts with no fear of retribution or of losing the man.
And it's true: while men can be completely remorseless arseholes, without a doubt, the worst behaviour I've seen and experienced has been from women.
But this isn't just a pointless whinge, a man with the knowledge learned here, had the power to metaphorically throw low-grade women to he wolves by simply walking away.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BetterCallSaul said:
Think about that for a minute. Our entire civilization, regardless of nation or geographic location, has treated women in a similar manner as Sean did in this movie for thousands of years.
That right there is mind blowing. To think that WE have to deal with this kind of BS when pretty much every generation before us hadnt (maybe our fathers had to deal with the beginning).

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been a fan of Roosh.

This whole article uses the premise that women "hide their real anger" and are essentially are "passive aggressive" for fear of consequences........guess what, so are men.

Can we suddenly walk up to that boss we all hate and punch him square in the face? Do we get out of our car every time we feel someone is a major douche on the road?

And the whole list about women's bad behavior can be summed up by one response........"who cares?" Its all about being unaffected and just not giving a sh1t about what condescending and negative sh1t they say. Same as with any person, not just women.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
And it's true: while men can be completely remorseless arseholes, without a doubt, the worst behaviour I've seen and experienced has been from women.
I'm sick of bunches of these strange teen girls/women laying into the fat guy or the disfigured guy, deriving their ego from working as a pack rather than by themselves and thinking for themselves. I just think its saddest when the 'hot' ones do this, for all the social power they gain, and us buying into the 'halo effect'.

When guys are young, the schools don't teach the boys to be men, they teach them to be little girls.

That's where the increasing self-image problems stem from.
Not from feeling inadequate by looking at, say, billboard ads, because Adonis figures have always been there. And to think there was a time, apparently, when big penises were laughable.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worse is men permit such things, we jsut let then be like this, before a woman who would behave like that would be alone for the rest of her miserable life, now we tehy will always have a fool willing to "have a chance" with her.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, man's greatest weakness is his façade of strength. Woman's greatest strength is her façade of weakness.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the dude that wrote that sounds bitter as fvck some extent.

Swallowing the red pill and learning the true nature of woman could make some men miserable.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so roosh basically wrote a 5 page article because he doesn't have enough game to get a woman to ****ing show up on a date with him lol? okay

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a good 35% of women nowadays act this disrespectful, just flat out RUDE and vicious In Her Job, she doesn't care how badly she tarnishes the company's image, Especially IF she knows nothing will happen to her job because she is a woman or blowing some manager's c0ck on the side. When they know they're immune, then they REALLY lay into you with the disrespect. The Other 65% or so are trying to hold on to their jobs and pretty pigtails sweet spice and everything nice will bend over backwards even if You are rude, just to see how far you can push their customer service limits.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
I don't f*ck with Roosh, but this was good sh*t and basically sums up how ya boy feels about a b*tch, not only that this essay describes "THE HI YELLA CHINKY EYED A CUP" to a tee. http://www.rooshv.com/women-are-abusive-when-not-socially-constrained

Anyone who believes women are kind, compassionate, and good-hearted has simply not interacted with enough of them. Anyone who believes that women need extra protections from men have not seen enough of their true nature to understand that it would be more fitting for men to receive protections from women instead. Out of all my dealings with people as an adult, the most cruel and heartless encounters came from the hands of women, not men. I am beginning to wonder if all my experiences with them in my adult life is equivalent to having an abusive stepmother as a child.

In what type of settings do most normal men interact with women? When they are young, it is school, seeing the same girls every day in class. They get older and it becomes work. They also meet other females through friends or they deal with women who serve them their daily coffee at Starbucks. These settings hide a woman’s true nature since she sees these men repeatedly. Having a meltdown at work or at school against a certain man may lower a girl’s social value or get her shunned from that specific environment. Lying or gossiping about a man may fracture her other relationships. The female Starbucks employee can’t treat you bad since she needs a weekly paycheck. In these places, even if a woman hates your guts, there are social restraints that prevent her from unleashing her full fury upon you. She won’t go nuclear unless she feels threatened.

It’s not hard to imagine that this was true in tribal times when humans lived in communities of less than 250 people. Even if a girl despised you, she had to keep a friendly public face for the good of the tribe. This would apply if she was your wife as well, since pissing you off too much for undue cause may put her out on her ass. The reason why women evolved to be experts at passive-aggressiveness and incessant whining is likely because they could never fully confront the objects of their derision.

If having a full meltdown against a man in the past would hurt her survivability by decreasing the chance that a man would stay and provide for her, it only makes sense that she would give a veneer or politeness to maintain good relations with the men around her. Whether you want to argue that this veneer was fake or not, it undoubtedly improved the behavior of women and therefore the happiness of men who dealt with them.

That veneer is now being taken off. More than ever, men are interacting with women who are not part of her “tribe.” Thanks to internet dating sites and game, whereby men approach women he doesn’t know, men are establishing more connections with women he doesn’t see in work, school, or in an established social circle. With these types of “cold” approaches, women are no longer constrained by social etiquette or regular courtesy to be nice to someone they don’t like, and she can now act in a way she really wants to these men without any fear of having her social reputation or livelihood ruined. It is this very behavior they display to men who they don’t have social connections with that reveal how they truly want to act, and unfortunately it’s not pretty.

What we see in 2014 is a disaster in the behavior of women, a race to the bottom on how cruel, flippant, and abusive women can become. Women renege on their commitments without giving advance notice or stand men up outright. They use profanity to disrespect men who have been respectful to them. They resort to physical violence against men who said something mild they disagreed with. They lie and fail to disclose their sexually transmitted diseases. They disappear completely without notice. If you let them, they’ll attempt to treat you like a servant who is supposed to be at her beck and call.

It’s not hard to see that if all social restraints on a woman is removed, her natural instinct will lack all character, respect, or anything resembling the good-natured behavior she would display within her social group. She becomes the evil stepmother. And you—the man hitting her up on Tinder or the man approaching her in the club—is the recipient of her abuse in the hopes of getting laid. All her negative energy and flaws can be safely unleashed upon the man who has no connection with her other social groups. A fast simulation of this behavior would be if you approached a group of four girls in a nightclub with a gentle opening line. Their scornful behavior to you, which they can deliver so easily without premeditated thought, is a woman’s true behavioral instinct.

A site called Signs Of Emotional Abuse might as well be titled Qualities Of A Typical Western Woman. I grabbed a few of the signs and reworded them to include “most women.” Consider the last few dozen girls you cold approached. Would you say the following list is more than 50% accurate in describing their behavior?

Most women make you feel as though they are always right

Most women give disapproving, dismissive, contemptuous, or condescending looks, comments, and behavior

Most women make excuses for their behavior or tend to blame others or circumstances for their mistakes

Most women have trouble apologizing

Most women regularly ridicule, dismiss, disregard your opinions, thoughts, suggestions, and feelings

Most women constantly correct or chastise you because your behavior is “inappropriate”

Most women treat you as though you are inferior to them

Most women accuse you of something contrived in their own minds when you know it isn’t true

Most women are unable to laugh at themselves

Most women do not want to meet your basic needs or use neglect or abandonment as punishment

Most women play the victim to deflect blame onto you instead of taking responsibility for their actions and attitudes

Most women do not notice or care how you feel

Most women do not show empathy or ask questions to gather information

I hope that I have successfully presented the case that women you cold approach will abuse you in your quest to get laid. It’s part of the game, and sadly for us, it affects our own brain in a negative manner, preventing us from seeing women as compassionate creatures while adding a justifiable jaded shell to our own development as men. Game puts men closer to understanding a woman’s true nature because it is only the man who runs game that can see what women are truly like, but this great truth comes at a price of having to receive and process the abuse that women give.

I had a date scheduled with a girl not long ago. I showed up at the appointed time and waited for her. After ten minutes passed and I didn’t see her, I texted her. She replied, “Didn’t you get my text message this morning?” Of course I didn’t, and my experience immediately told me the score: I was being stood up. Did I do her any harm to deserve this? Did I treat her wrong in order for her to waste my time? I didn’t, but my only crime was that she wasn’t attracted to me enough, and so she could act in any way she wished and not feel one ounce of remorse for doing so.

Thankfully there is a way to receive less abuse from women. There is a way to get flaked on less and experience less attitude. Make her strongly attracted to you. Attraction is the only way to restrain a woman’s true nature from blowing up in our faces, from turning her into the evil stepmother. When a woman is attracted to us, she acts on her best behavior, fearful that anything less will cause us to leave. Optimize your appearance so it’s the best it can be and sharpen your game so that it’s the most potent. It won’t work all the time, but it’s still the best tool we have to getting the best out of a woman while minimizing the worst, especially if you’re unable to meet the woman you want through your existing social connections.

There is a catch 22 in this: the only way to have good game is to approach a lot of women, but if you’re approaching a lot of women with beginner game, you’re surely to receive tons of abuse. This suggests that we’ve entered the age of abuse, where men of today will have to put up with more bull**** and nonsense than men of yesterday who didn’t have to approach women in person or on the internet in order to have a normal sex life. It would be nice if we can marry our neighbor’s 18-year-old virgin daughter and never have to do an approach in our lives, but those days are gone and never coming back. We don’t have much choice but to steel ourselves against the abuse we are surely to receive, all because we want to achieve heterosexual intimacy.

I can’t help but wonder how much this type of behavior has affected my brain compared to that of my father, who never had to experience much of this, but we all live in a different age than our male ancestors, and must go through certain hardships that they didn’t. I want a healthy sex life with attractive women so this is what I must endure to get it. A young boy comes up with coping mechanisms so he can survive the abuse of his stepmother, and we will have to do the same when dealing with women we want to have sex with. We definitely can’t change a woman’s nature, but we can present ourselves to them in a way that minimizes its most negative components.
Women can do anything they want. Is this really any news?

thunderbolt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:

Swallowing the red pill and learning the true nature of woman could make some men miserable.
thats how it sounded to me. i looked at some of the comments and there are some bitter hateful sounding dudes in there.
men who constantly complain about women being evil...if you listen to yourself you sound like a tool.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:

Red Pill, Blue Pill, Orange Pill...all nonsense.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunderbolt said:
thats how it sounded to me. i looked at some of the comments and there are some bitter hateful sounding dudes in there.
men who constantly complain about women being evil...if you listen to yourself you sound like a tool.
i feel you bro

if anything knowing this knowledge should give great empowerment to us due to the fact that we know the code to all this sh!tt. We should be able to use all of this to our advantage and be more aware tofilter all the bullsh!!ttt. I feel really good knowing all of this. It didnt make me miserable, sad depress or angry, hateful against woman. Its like the everything in life, the goverment is corrupt most of politics etc are all BS.. and tons of other law systems that we live by and bunch of other sh!!ttt.. we need to make the most out of our lives knowing the truth and how sh!!tt works... not become resentful, hateful and a depress fvck cuz that makes you worse than being a fvcken beta smh

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
What a whiny little bîtch this guy is. Add to the list of "alpha" men complaining about how badly women have treated them and how our society is going down the drain because they got rejected by a girl and couldnt punish her for not liking them.
So glad I wasn't the one to have to say it this time.

Lumping half the human race into one category and labeling it "bad" is a clear sign of a deranged mind. Some women are sweet and wonderful, some women are psychotic ****s. Same goes for men or any other group of humans you'd care to think about.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is 100% accurate IME. But it's just a given reality to work with, not something to stew over. The flipside of the coin is that when they are "in lurv" you can do no wrong. Keeping them "in lurv" becomes the goal to strive for, at least until you get tired of them 3 months in, then that becomes a hassle, and it's time to let the metronome swing them back to the nasty side and give you an excuse to move on down the line. Not such a bad existence when you think about it, the "in lurv" sex is great.