Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks that are involved with D*ck's

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a girl in my social circle who i like and she likes me,

I know this chick likes me she always gives me strong IOI’s when we are out together .....buys me drinks , always wants to sit next to me etc and we always have decent chat

On top of this a few of her friends have pulled me to one side and told me she likes me

but there’s a problem

As much as i can feel she wants to hook up with me, i know something’s holding her back

That something is a guy i can’t fvcking stand – they’re “casually dating”

He keeps hacking her social media and deleting me off her profiles LMAO , how insecure can you get

This guy treats her like s*it but for some reason she’s hooked on him has been for a few months

Because of this I’ve held back on escalating with this chick

i don’t like being involved in triangles

and I’m certainly not about to get into a tug o war over a woman

problem is its bugging me because this chick is sweet she deserves better and me not liking this guy anyway isn’t helping the situation

i need some guidance brothers

shall i go toe – toe with this guy to get her

or shall i just maintain my frame and hope she comes to her senses ?

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
This guy treats her like s*it but for some reason she’s hooked on him has been for a few months

problem is its bugging me because this chick is sweet she deserves better and me not liking this guy anyway isn’t helping the situation
"He treats her like sh­it and she likes him for some reason"
"She's sweet so she deserves better"

And you've been here for nearly a year?

shall i go toe – toe with this guy to get her
If you mean fight him over a girl, then fu­ck no. But if I were you I would still try to bang her. Did that to a guy before, and it was a similar situation to yours -- an (ostensibly) sweet girl with an utter pr­ick (he spat on her a few times after they broke up) who can't keep his own rage in check -- except I waited until they broke up (the first time; the second time they broke up after I f­ucked her, but you can't blame me considering she walked into my room wearing nothing but a t-shirt).

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume she's available unless she tells you otherwise.

But are you sure she's aware you have a pen1s though? You need to go there man to woman not as a cvnting pvssy. Flirt with her a little and invite her on a date and see what she says.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes him because he is a d!ck and doesn't give two ****s about her.
Attraction is all about challenge and she choose to stay with him because of that.

It seems like he is the Alpha and you are the Beta.

Don't escalate anything with this chick.

You need to become double challenge.

And please, never ever listen to what other people tell you about her liking you.
Always judge by her actions and not by HER words, let alone words of other people.

Don't make any moves, let her come to you, and when she does you need to become a challenge.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just straight up tell her, "Hey, let's go out sometime and get a drink, just me and you." Then start a more romantic type of relationship following the rules on here. Remember, you will know when a chick likes you, she will make time in her schedule for you. If not then move on, you don't have time to linger around for something that may never happen. Sounds like this dude could be one of those jealous fighting types, so if you are willing to throw down with him because he finds that she is getting with you, then I guess go for it, but I can tell you jail is not a place you want to spend time in, ever!!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
"He treats her like sh­it and she likes him for some reason"
"She's sweet so she deserves better"

And you've been here for nearly a year?

If you mean fight him over a girl, then fu­ck no. But if I were you I would still try to bang her. Did that to a guy before, and it was a similar situation to yours -- an (ostensibly) sweet girl with an utter pr­ick (he spat on her a few times after they broke up) who can't keep his own rage in check -- except I waited until they broke up (the first time; the second time they broke up after I f­ucked her, but you can't blame me considering she walked into my room wearing nothing but a t-shirt).

haha your twisting my words you know what i mean , she comes across a nice girl

yea i know she likes him because he treats her like s*it , hell thats why all my plates like me ! lol

i just don't like him :nono:

and what i mean by "she deserves better" ,is she deserves me :rockon:

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
haha your twisting my words you know what i mean , she comes across a nice girl

yea i know she likes him because he treats her like s*it , hell thats why all my plates like me ! lol

i just don't like him :nono:

and what i mean by "she deserves better" ,is she deserves me :rockon:
That's a much better frame.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't don't don't try to be the white knight bro in this siutation, he will have the last laugh. I recommend to sit back relax, be there for her when she needs a shoulder (don't be her emotional tampon or give her any advice just a shoulder), have fun when you go out, don't mention him at all and have lots of laughs. You should be sexual and grabb the chance to escalate, forget about him and give her a good time. If she has a better and fun time with you the rest will come with time. Don't push and don't try to be the white knight, been there done that it doesn't pay off!

In my situation I fought her ex, trying to be white knight fixing everything and ended up in jail for a night and she went to another guy. Her ex and me didn't even know him lmao.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously into badboys. It's not about what you think she deserves or what you want. It's about what she is attracted to, focus on that. You don't need to treat her bad to be a badboy, be a better version of him.