Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont get this girl.. at all..

needexc

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few weeks ago this girl texted me after i went underground for 3 years on her.

Now i played the usual cards (only texting her every 3-4 days) when we have a convo via text its all good she sends allot of "haha" and smileys so i geuss thats alright.

We both agreed on a date but we both also need to check if we have time off (shes a nurse with a baaaad work schedule).

Fun thing is she is the one who contacted and keeps contacting me, when all of the sudden mid convo she just starts ignoring me. I have absolutely no problem with that but everytime i decide to let her alone and take the piss on someone else.. she contacts me again :s

I can clearly see her getting on and offline the whole day, she is a eastern european very beautifull girl and i really have a soft spot for that (dont judge me im not weak, just think eastern european have the hottest women).

I havent let her notice yet but she really confuses me and as long as she is confusing me im not going to contact her.

My question is.. should i ask her whatsup on leaving mid convo? Should i just plain ignore her? Or should I ask her out (she told me she'd really like that)

What the hell?!

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she resumes text convo, immediately tell her where you'll be at X day and Y time. Tell her she needs to come too. She either shows up or not. Based on that, let that guide you in if you should maintain further contact.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why haven't you asked her out? What are you texting her for if not to arrange a meet up?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of eastern european, tight arse and all that.

As said above, next time she contacts ask her out "let's go to this cool bar I heard of at 8pm on <>, cool?"

You will either get an acceptance (women typically don't have a yes in their vocabulary for these type of questions so will just say "sounds good" or "cool"), maybe (follow up), no (delete number), counteroffer (respond back) or silence (delete number).

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you're her texting buddy...

needexc

Don Juan
Reaction score
El payaso.. how could i be so blind, I should have asked her out way earlier. Lesson learned, moving on.

Thanks guys

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, out of all experience I have had with texting... texting is only good to let her know you are caught in traffic, or anything else unexpected on your way to a date. Personal experience has taught me that texting can take the mystery away from you and run off a women quicker then hell in the early stages of dating, even if you are only responding to them blowing up your phone. Keep it to a bare minimum if you can with the next one.