Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her answer to no contact

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my best friend and his girl were together for 3.5 years. After the past summer she became more distant to him and started to disrepsect him by coming late more often on dates and even flaking. When she flakes she meets up with her girl friends, he found out by Instagram and Facebook.

Anyway I told him shes going to break with you soon, she might see another guy already, you should end it before she does.

He didn't listen and kept calling her. After a while she asks for more space and tells him 'I need my space to sort stuff out I'm not sure how I feel about us anymore, we'll get together soon again'

I had a drink with him 3 weeks ago and I told him to go complete NC, rip her number and talk to other women.

He did that after a couple of days she texts him about a planned trip to Paris they were going too with 2 other friends in december. He ignores her on my advice and she texts him this 5-6 hours later: 'By ignoring me you're teaching me how to live without you'. Hes still on NC and she didn't contact him for the last weeks. From her Instagram and Facebook posts it seems that she moved on (doing fun stuff everyday mostly with female friends and even some guys on pictures every now and then) shes hot though

Any thoughts I feel sory for my bud, hes lost

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her text is hilarious. And hilariously typical.

She both
1. Acknowledged she noticed he was "ignoring" her by taking 5 or 6 hours without responding
2. States that she's learning "how to live without [him]."

His best response would have been one of the following to get her hamster running:

"Lol" or "Pffft" or "..."

No woman who is ACTUALLY learning how to live without a guy gets in touch and announces it.

This is a more cloaked version of that age-old favorite: "I'm just letting you know that I'm not going to contact you anymore."

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have replied to that with a question mark and nothing else.

It does sound like it was a lost cause and she wasn't sure about him for whatever reason. Live your life, go out with friends have a good time (and without worry let your friend post some pics on facebook/whatsapp groups or otherwise) and see her reaction and whether she eventually breaks and contacts him.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'By ignoring me you're teaching me how to live without you'
Ha!

So, she's putting all the blame and responsibility on him. Trying to mind fvck him into doing everything he can to please her and make it work.: It's his fault because he didn't try hard enough. She had no choice but to move on.

A good response could have been:

That's the plan :up:

or

You figured that out already?

or

You have to learn sometime.

However, I do like that he just continued to ignore her. Tell him to keep it up. I have a feeling he'll probably be hearing from her again, only so she can later end it on her terms.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Ha!

So, she's putting all the blame and responsibility on him. Trying to mind fvck him into doing everything he can to please her and make it work.: It's his fault because he didn't try hard enough. She had no choice but to move on.

A good response could have been:

That's the plan :up:

or

You figured that out already?

or

You have to learn sometime.

However, I do like that he just continued to ignore her. Tell him to keep it up. I have a feeling he'll probably be hearing from her again, only so she can later end it on her terms.
I would go for answer 3, and yes I think your right man. She's that type of girl. She would contact him to lure him intoo AFC behavior for a ego boost then end it on her terms playing all confused again.

Ill take him for some beers this weekend to meet new women ! :up:

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 3.5 years you would figure that some respect is in some order.

But her actions, to go out with friends, shows that she could really care less. And when she does care, she wants control.

If I were your friend, I would put the moves on some other women and see how she reacts. At this point it's a win-win for him.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for him. He's learned a valuable lesson about women and will be stronger in the future. Now he can work on himself a bit and go pick up a more respectful woman.