Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's single, but says she's too busy to date.

Dadude548

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to get close to a girl I met in a college dance class.

She knows that I'm interested in her, and I may have come on a bit too strong at the start.

This girl always maintains a packed schedule and just says she doesn't have time for a boyfriend or to date. I don't think she's feeding me a line simply because if she wanted a boyfriend she'd have one, no question.

I've been trying to get her to go out dancing with me, but she's always had something come up. We went out one time but that was a while ago and we arrived separately and she brought friends.

The most recent time I tried to invite her to go dancing I sent her a text if she was going to go that night and she ignored it.

Thinking that she was a lost cause I sent her another text on Tuesday asking when she's going to get lunch on campus. By 12 I still hadn't received a reply so I ate lunch. On my way to my 12:30 class, I got a text from her "Now!" So she's not ignoring me, and was open to meeting up on campus.

She has said that she's open to hanging out with me.

Wednesday I danced and had fun with her as normal. When class was over I was looking forward to the 10 minute or so walk to the parking garage where we then split up but before I could get to her, another guy approached her and they started talking. She grabs her backpack from the floor, turns around to look at me, and then she walks out with him. I follow them till my exit and from what I hear it's almost sounds like she was telling him directions to some place.

I have a feeling that she's chosen him over me, but I could just be overreacting.

I'm not sure how I should proceed with this girl.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're 15, because you think like a teenager.

Go read some PUA material, like therationalmale.com

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can proceed to leave her alone, because she's not into you. Simple.

Dadude548

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm not 15. Just a guy very inexperienced with women.

Last year I got my first girlfriend but the relationship only lasted 8 months.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, quite honestly, it doesn't sound as if she's into you. it's part of life. back way off.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are wasting your time and you are living in another universe, probably from watching too many Disney movies. We all start somewhere.

Read the DJ Bible and watch about 100 videos on Youtube from RSD, Todd Valentine or the rest.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I would back off.

A lot of women are publicly "single," but they have a secret sausage on the side. It might be the guy you saw, or it might be somebody else.

Forget about this chick and work hard on your dancing. Then you can meet others.

Still be polite to her because she's in your class, but don't suggest any more get-togethers.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I would back off.

A lot of women are publicly "single," but they have a secret sausage on the side. It might be the guy you saw, or it might be somebody else.

Forget about this chick and work hard on your dancing. Then you can meet others.

Still be polite to her because she's in your class, but don't suggest any more get-togethers.

^^This.^^ You ask a chick out TWICE MAX. If no counter offer from her and she doesn't follow through with it. You don't ask anymore or she'll just string you along then blow you off thinking you're "stalking" her or whatever she justifies in her mind.

She's either not interested in the O.P. or will just be "interested" in O.P for "for the moment" attention.

Drop it and have some self respect.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I would back off.

Lol "secret sausage". Mike, you kill me man. Hysterical.

stephenbaldwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ok, we've all been in your shoes, you need to move on. She's lying to you. You care about her too much and it has turned her off. It's difficult to see this objectively, but like I said, we've all been there. Do not talk to her any more, ignore her. Use this rejection as motivation to improve yourself and become a better man. It's difficult but you absolutely have to do it. I recommend lifting weights at the gym as a start.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
Brad Pitt test.
Yes she says she doesn't have time for a boyfriend to date. But if it was Brad Pitt she's only be glad to be bent over and f**** from behind.

Stop being clingy to some b*tch who is just stringing you along for her own ego and gain some self respect. If a guy did that to a girl he'd be called an as*hole, she's no less a selfish piece of sh*t and she couldn't give two f*cks about you.

You either blew it from the offset for being a p*ssy or she just always had low interest. Either way delete her from your life and move on to better things.

Go to the gym, go out with friends, hit on lots of girls, date them, f*ck them, jiz* on them. Lather, rinse, repeat, and you'll be all better for it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Not. F**kin'. Interested.

Move. On.

Her interest is low and you care too goddamn much. Lost. F**kin'. Cause.

She only has interest in you as any or all of these:

1. Ego booster
2. Attention giver
3. Beta orbiter
4. Platonic friend
5. One of the girls

None are sexual, and are all for her benefit without you being with her. You now have 2 options:

1. Keep chasing her while she strings you along, and shows me the text before and after Judge nismo f**ks her. And then you'll hear stories of how she was abused in the courtroom!

2. Let it go, look for another girl who has and shows actual interest in you.

The choice is clear. (Everybody who posted here will choose #2).

The choice is yours. (For your own sake and sanity, choose #2).

Case closed. Get out of my court so I can get this girl off again.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She IS too busy... to date/bang you...

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a new girl; better yet become the new Brad Pitt

Dadude548

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't the whole point of this forum to learn how to date women who aren't initially interested in you?

Why even learn this stuff if you are going to give up the second a woman doesn't immediately fall in love with you?

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dadude548 said:
Isn't the whole point of this forum to learn how to date women who aren't initially interested in you?
Nope. The whole point of this forum is to learn how to not waste time on girls who aren't initially interested in you.

Go to the top of this forum and click the New DJ Bible. Follow the link to the bible. Scroll to the bottom and read the Anti-Dump series of posts.

Dadude, what we preach here is not tricking girls into being interested in you, but rather developing yourself into the type of man who women will be naturally interested in. Once you've achieved that, you'll stop trying to qualify yourself to women. Instead, you will be so confident that you will be looking to see if women qualify for you. And you will look back on this post of yours and shudder at how many times you texted this girl who wasn't interested in you (thus driving her further away). And you will shake your head and laugh, if not cringe, and maybe not even recognize your old self.

I hope you stick around long enough to see through that transportation.