Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no fap? no way

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone here applauds the no fapping.

check it...to grow in size you can do fapping exercises that will give you more inches.

I did it when I was younger, but the point is not to cvm asap like a monkey...

you hold off and slowly use those muscles...it also helps you control ur climax.

I swear it works. You don't necessarily look bigger when flaccid, but you look more swoll when it comes time to party.

also, its the cvmming that releases all those good feelings dudes talk about regarding no fap benefits, so if u don't cvm and just take a cold shower when u do want to cvm, you'll remain as if not fapping at all, but with the little workout to that muscle.

I also learned how to have 2-3 orgasms so I know my muscles and my senses are on point.

questions?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I tend to like to fap before I go out with a woman I may fvck that I WANT to have the best experience possible.

That way

1) I have the potential to last a lot longer for her. I can go along time without fapping first, but if I do fap first, I can easily go for 2-3 hours until she can't move anymore

2) Once you release it lowers your chances of getting a girl preggo if you release soon after, cuz your count isn't at it's peek. A good thing should one of your swimmers happen to make it to the finish line somehow.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking sideways, _sideways_, but if that's yr thing then don't let anyone tell you different.

And there are many techniques people say will increase yr erective (if that's a word) longevity in bed, and also stop you cvmming too soon, and if what you've say has worked for you then that's good.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is...if u stop cvmming and you stop getting hard. U lose those muscle fibers, then its harder to get turned on.

if u don't use it ublose it.

but why go months with out any sort of work out.

anyone that says it helps them focus or feel more sexually aggressive is talking psychological benefits...and there's plenty of knowledge out there about how to achieve those things.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
U lose those muscle fibers
No you don't.

Have you not heard that people who get very obese will retain their excess fat cells, even though the cells shrink? (Which is why formerly fat people's skin still sags.)
Have you not heard that people who stop exercising will retain the extra nuclei in their muscle cells, even though the muscles shrink? (Which is why formerly fit people build muscle more quickly.)

The same is true with muscle fibres. You never lose them, they just get smaller.

If you stop orgasming altogether, you might (reversibly) lose sexual function, but nofap doesn't mean no sex (and if it did, why would you care about losing sexual function?) and most people don't stop masturbating altogether, they just do it less frequently.

I only do it a few times per month now, and it's made no difference to my life. I get just as many spontaneous erections as ever (except when I was 16. Getting off the bus to school was a nightmare...). I don't believe in the supposed magical benefits like extra testosterone, though, I only cut down because it makes me apathetic towards sex, yet at the same time, it doesn't. I still want to pursue women, but I can't be bothered, so I cut down on the masturbation. The only downside is if I forget to do it for about two weeks, I might have a wet dream. It's only happened twice though.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are talking about edging. I try to do this a few times a week just to give my b0ner some exercise. I am currently battling some prostate issues, so I don't feel like doing the edging routine. However, when I do it regularly I think that my boners are stronger.

I think good cardio work does more for your boner than edging though.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, do your research, the whole use it or lose it thing is bogus. Your body makes sure that scholng dong is getting his exercise while you are sleeping. No matter if you are dreaming about sex or having the worst nightmare in the world, you will have serious wood while REMing during sleep. If not, then you should get checked out. I wake up every morning with a raging hard on, thus things are functioning properly.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with doing it a few times a way. It is a problem though if you are entirely dependent on it and are masterbating three times a day on a regular basis at home and don't go out.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
logicallefty said:
I tend to like to fap before I go out with a woman I may fvck that I WANT to have the best experience possible.

That way

1) I have the potential to last a lot longer for her. I can go along time without fapping first, but if I do fap first, I can easily go for 2-3 hours until she can't move anymore

2) Once you release it lowers your chances of getting a girl preggo if you release soon after, cuz your count isn't at it's peek. A good thing should one of your swimmers happen to make it to the finish line somehow.
Mhm, did this everytime before going to a party in high school or before hanging out with a woman now, I like it. Doesn't put to much pressure on yourself to get laid as well.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're concerned about your penis size then you're already lost.

As for masturbating before sex, haven't you ever heard of having sex twice?