Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Won't Have Sex

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been out with this girl on a couple of dates. We hit it off on first date, first going to a bar and then going back to her place. Watched a movie together, things got a bit heated but she wouldn't go any further than kissing and touching over clothes. Tried to go in and take her clothes off but she wouldn't budge, push and pull, stopping and trying again later. I went home, not appearing angry at all just indifferent.

A few days later texted her to see what she's doing, went out for a quick drink then drove back to her place to "chill a bit". Escalated it with the kissing, this continued for over two hours in which I tried to get it somewhere (and she was clearly enjoying it), fingered her a little (but she again wouldn't properly remove her clothes), sucked her tits. She said that she's saying "no" and that I will be frustrated tonight. I took my pants off, she j**** me off over her and that was that. I didn't get upset or angry again either as that would look weak.

What the hell do I do from this, should I keep trying again?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
What the hell do I do from this, should I keep trying again?
Ultimately up to you....

I, myself was just in this same scenario last year. Girl was attractive but by no means drop dead gorgeous. She would never go past making out and grinding. Her breathing would get heavy and everything......but then she would cut it off. Each time I just remain unaffected and pretty much leave without scoffing.

Happened 3 times, and the third I decided to NC her. I just don't happen to like waiting around for sex. Its just my thing. I won't commit time to a girl unless the relationship progresses.

Sounds to me, like eventually you will get laid. May take another 2-3 times though.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me last March.

I had to persist way to much to bang this chick, it took me three different attemps in three different dates until I got it at date number 6.

As you can imagine, I had to try over and over for like 1.5 hours until she gave it up but...IT WAS THE MOST LAME AND BORING SEX I'VE EVER HAD.
Really, it sucked. Besides, she told me that she does not really enjoy sex...and never has.

We kept seing each other, she refused to go back to my place a few times...I even got mad at her one time because of this. Then I got to bang her another time but it was the same pattern...me persisting way too much, I had to 'rape' her ...and in the end...it sucked again. I could not believe it cause she was pretty hot.

Same thing happened a third time, so I decided that I did not want to see her anymore.

What is the conclusion? that if you've been trying to have sex with her several times, and you've been on several dates (not one or two) and she keeps blocking you...it won't be worth it.

But hey, keep trying and see the results...

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I worked in sales, my manager had a saying that "No" is a request for more information. Some girls do wanna know more before they get to that level. But just like a sales scenario, if I have a shop full of customers and the customer in front of me sees me looking around the store to see if there's an easier sale to make, they might be more likely to crap or get off the pot than risk me not helping them any further. Lesson: surround your shop with customers.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's the 5 and 5 Rule.

Five dates and/or five hours of contact. If you haven't gotten anywhere to that point, you're probably not doing brilliantly anyway, so time to look elsewhere.

It just takes a bit more time with some birds, and despite what many guys will attest, I see it as a positive sign that they don't just put out immediately to a guy they've met once, maybe twice.

Look at it this way, DTF is fun and appeases base level desire. But would you trust a chick to be a faithful GF if she put out the first time you met her...? How do you know she doesn't do that all the time. Depends what you're after from this bird. If it's a quick roll, yeah, you're wasting you're time. But if you want more; allow the stew to simmer slowly.

It's called a test. But equally the 5 and 5 Rule is fair; she's either not that interested by that point or has ulterior motives.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Tictac said:
So, next time you see her, make no 'moves' at all.

She will interpret this as you losing interest.

The hamster will go insane!
If she wants to have sex, that is. If not, he will get friendzoned.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's got some major insecurities and or isn't confident having sex

you can either choose to work through it ( if she's worth it)

or walk away and never speak to her again

personally once I'm in the zone to fvck and i get stopped in an awkward moment then she won't be having another chance to chew on my D*ck

a little resistance is sexY and we can deal with that

but you gotta draw the line when it becomes a chore to get her pants off because odds are the seX will be boring

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl that this same thing when I tried to get with her on the 3rd date. Fourth date, she did the same thing and I never contacted her again after that. Don't waste your time or money.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO, the only thing that is on your mind is sex! But, maybe that is all you want? Seems like she is interested but, isnt easy! Women can sense it, she maybe looking for something long term and is testing you to see if you will stick around..

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krueg said:
LMFAO, the only thing that is on your mind is sex!
Should I really be expecting anything less when she's inviting me over to her place?

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give it one more shot for the next date to see if she puts out. If she backs off again forget about her she will just keep stringing you along.

Tictac said:
So, next time you see her, make no 'moves' at all.

She will interpret this as you losing interest.

The hamster will go insane!
Not really true if she is not anticipating having sex with him.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be less available

Step 1) Fvck her
Step 2) Disappear for a few days at least
Step 3) Fvck her again
Step 4) Disappear again
Step 5) Repeat

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're having fun it's only been a couple of dates. Make sure you're spinning other plates and I say date number 3 might do it. Also consider having her do a few shots like tell her to drink haha. Also maybe spank her or choke her. Have her suck your **** she might go for that this 3rd date even if she doesn't want to have regular sex.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
Been out with this girl on a couple of dates. We hit it off on first date, first going to a bar and then going back to her place.
That's your first mistake right there.
You don't go to her place on the FIRST date. You should have politely declined going to her place.

On the second date, you could have gone to her place but only for 10-15 minutes.
At that point you should have let her make the move. But without letting her **** you, you should have said "NO" and left.

If you did all of this, this girl would have ****ed you on the third date and every other date in future and be all over you.

You need to learn how to become a challenge. She didn't have sex because she isn't that into you, because you are too available for her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would only go back if she had nice t!ts.

She's probably been fvcked and dumped before. I would get her to agree to get naked in bed on the explicit promise that you will not have sex. When you realize that it's just as torturous for her as it is you, then it's fun.

Then fvck her in the ass, because that doesn't count. Plan B could be a tit-fvck, which is why I would only go back if she had nice tits.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
That's your first mistake right there.
You don't go to her place on the FIRST date. You should have politely declined going to her place.
That goes against all the teachings of RSD and everything else which say to f*ck her as soon as possible.

Anyway she's invited me over to her place tomorrow night, will see how that goes.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
That goes against all the teachings of RSD and everything else which say to f*ck her as soon as possible.

Anyway she's invited me over to her place tomorrow night, will see how that goes.
You should f*ck her as soon as possible when she has HIGH interest in you, and when a girl has HIGH interest level in you, she will never refuse to have sex, she will be the one wanting to f*ck you.

It appears, her interest level is lower than you think, which is why she refused to have sex. And when you feel her interest level is low, you should have backed off and played being a challenge, thus increasing her interest in you, then she would have made the first move.

Word of advice, if I were you, I would politely refuse tomorrow's date and counter offer another date in 4-5 days.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
You should f*ck her as soon as possible when she has HIGH interest in you, and when a girl has HIGH interest level in you, she will never refuse to have sex, she will be the one wanting to f*ck you.

It appears, her interest level is lower than you think, which is why she refused to have sex. And when you feel her interest level is low, you should have backed off and played being a challenge, thus increasing her interest in you, then she would have made the first move.

Word of advice, if I were you, I would politely refuse tomorrow's date and counter offer another date in 4-5 days.
You may be right. I used to always say no to girls asking me to their place at first to heat them up, and then wait or ask at a later point, and it can work, but in this case I didn't take this advise, rightly or wrongly.