Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mom: where can I meet professional, educated, financially stable men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://andthatswhyyouresingle.com/2012/04/17/where-are-all-the-rich-well-educated-men/

Question: I’m new to the dating world as I settled down with my high school bf, married and had children early. I’m newly divorced with very little dating experience. Where can I meet men who are professional, educated, and financially stable? I have tried before and seem to attract very sweet, attractive men who don’t know how to take care of themselves….not to mention…managing a woman OR men whose conversation is nothing but sexual. How and where can I attract the men I would like to date?
Oh yes, those men have waiting around all their adult lives to marry a single mommy right when she hits the singles market. :crackup: :crackup:

This would be the same type of question posed by a man:

Age 33
I'm unemployed, never cared for college, and live in my parent's basement playing video games all day. I have very little dating experience because women think I'm a loser. Where can I meet women who are models interested in casual sex? I have tried before and seem to attract obese women who don't know how to keep their weight down .. not to mention ... giving me sex whenever I want OR women whose conversation is nothing but wanting to get married. How and where can I attract the women I would like to date?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was single, I'd most definitely give her some d*ck. That was the some the most fun I've ever had in my life, running through the single mommy p*ssy. Was always sort of taboo to me.

Never date or spend money on them though.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 33 year old guy who is in decent condition can easily pull some 18 year old with a tight snatch and no baggage. Is that simple enough? Hell I'm older than this guy and I've had 19 year olds trying to throw themselves at me.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: I’m new to the dating world as I settled down with my high school bf, married and had children early. I’m newly divorced with very little dating experience. Where can I meet men who are professional, educated, and financially stable? I have tried before and seem to attract very sweet, attractive men who don’t know how to take care of themselves….not to mention…managing a woman OR men whose conversation is nothing but sexual. How and where can I attract the men I would like to date?

any guy who is educated knows what you are worth of, may be you should remove that from your profile

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BetterCallSaul said:
A 33 year old guy who is in decent condition can easily pull some 18 year old with a tight snatch and no baggage. Is that simple enough? Hell I'm older than this guy and I've had 19 year olds trying to throw themselves at me.
i want to be your student sir :up:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't understand your scorn for the woman in the OP? I mean, what do you want women to do?

She married early, she isn't a slut she tried to start a family it did not work out. She's not a CC rider or anything. Does she not deserve a man beucase she tired to have a family?

I mean, i get *****ing on women who layd around in their 20's but this woman did the total opposite, she di, exactly what you would wnt a woman in her 20's to do.. find a decent man and settle down. So what's the issue? I don't get it? I"m not trying to be a **** starter, i really do not get it.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
okay i gt it now. nevermind.
Not sure if this means you agree with what we've been posting or not. If not, I guess just answer this question: what unique quality, trait, talent, holdings...whatever...does this woman bring to the table that would make a man around her age want to share her life with her?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Does she not deserve a man beucase she tired to have a family?
Nobody deserves anything for any reason.

People have stuff. People want stuff.

Whatever you can GET is in DIRECT PROPORTION to the value of what you've got to GIVE, based on the receiver, NOT the giver.

Regardless of how much pain and struggle and enlightenment you think you've been through, NOBODY is going to give you SQUAT unless THEY VALUE what YOU can give THEM.

Unfortunately, everybody in western society has been brainwashed to believe:

I WANT = I DESERVE

And since few people get what they want, they imagine they are getting ripped off or stolen from.

Which, of course, leads to a world filled with angry victims, ready to start a French style revolution.

(But, I digress)

U

user43770

taiyuu_otoko said:
Nobody deserves anything for any reason.

People have stuff. People want stuff.

Whatever you can GET is in DIRECT PROPORTION to the value of what you've got to GIVE, based on the receiver, NOT the giver.

Regardless of how much pain and struggle and enlightenment you think you've been through, NOBODY is going to give you SQUAT unless THEY VALUE what YOU can give THEM.

Unfortunately, everybody in western society has been brainwashed to believe:

I WANT = I DESERVE

And since few people get what they want, they imagine they are getting ripped off or stolen from.

Which, of course, leads to a world filled with angry victims, ready to start a French style revolution.

(But, I digress)
You are correct, taiyuu, but this is a logic that a woman could never understand. The female from this article will never accept her absolute value as a human being - the hamster won't allow it; the hamster keeps running and finding new avenues to venture down, no matter how implausible. Cognitive dissonance at its finest. That is what's so amusing about the article.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a sh*t what these washed up women think anyway? Why must we analyze every bit of spittle that flies out of their mouths (or their keyboards)?

Is there a forum where women discuss the rantings of unemployed basement-dwelling video game players? I doubt it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A single mom in her 30s isn't exactly the catch of the day, no matter how you slice it. Men in their 30s today are easily able to land women in their early to mid-20s. Today's society is filled with 20 year old, undesirable, metrosexual men who were raised by single mothers and have no sense of masculinity. Men who grew up during the period of "don't be a fag" and "don't act like a girl" have a good sense of what isn't attractive to women (or anybody).

This whole thing reminds me of the woman who drove me here. She's now a 33 year old single mother. She had a baby with the guy she dated before me; a guy who treated her like crap. She's been trying to get my attention back for the last 4 years, and she's finding herself competing with much younger, slimmer, prettier, emotionally stable women. Why should I go back to her when I can have the better deal? Because history? Our history contains how awful I felt when she ended the engagement, how she lost the engagement ring, how she treated me like crap to get rid of me, how awful she was in the bedroom, and I'm supposed to want that back?

Sorry, went on a rant :D

Single women in their 30s get a harsh reality; they find out they're falling off a cliff. That's when they have to grab onto the first available branch they can find and hold on tight, but many of them feel much more entitled to a great catch as opposed to Mr. Good Enough. And so they continue to fall off the cliff, hating men for being so closed-minded until they become middle-aged cat ladies.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Who gives a sh*t what these washed up women think anyway? Why must we analyze every bit of spittle that flies out of their mouths (or their keyboards)?

Is there a forum where women discuss the rantings of unemployed basement-dwelling video game players? I doubt it.
They don't need one. Its perfectly acceptable for them to openly talk about it in the workplace, or in general.

If men talked about stuff like this, there would be much shaming.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you’re not exactly a catch to these men. That’s why you need to focus first on building a life for yourself where you are not dependent on a man. Starting with getting some kind of an education. I don’t care if it’s learning home improvement skills, becoming a beautician, or going for an MBA. You need to develop your own identity that doesn’t involve being a wife or mother. You need to learn how to support yourself so you can build a life for you and your family should things not work out as planned. Especially if you have daughters. The worst thing you can do for your daughters is delude them in to believing that as long as they’re pretty that they’ll be set for life. Nothing is more tragic than seeing those women who were told their whole lives that they were attractive and watching them implode as they slowly realize that being pretty isn’t enough and that they actually were supposed to develop more skills in order to achieve certain goals. I was doing a profile session with a woman last week and all she kept saying was how she didn’t understand why she wasn’t getting more responses.
while i agree with this, this was my point in my original post in this thread. you can't have it both ways.

had this woman gotten a degree, went t colleg
eand put off dating to focus on getting a degree, the men here would **** that decision as well.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. If I have a daugher, I want her to be able to take care of herself. I wwould want her to understand her role in hte house hold as a wife, but at the same time, to not be dependant on a man.

Quite honestly, this issue here, is probably the straw that breaks the camel's backs in regards to people in the outside of the manosphere looking in, that can't relate.

I mean, I understand a 33 year old woman with kids, with a high school diploma, unless she's an absolute smoke show, is not really all that high of value and should not expect to land a guy who spent his years more productively than she has. I get that, i don't think anyone, in or out of the manophere, is going to for the most part argue with that.

I mean, let me put it this way. I understand shaming single moms. If you are a 22 year old and you had a kid to try to trap your then BF into a relationship and it didnt' work, or you were just a tad too frivolous and made some bad decisions, like my cousin with 3 kids, all out of wedlock, yeah, you have to live up to your bad decisions. You did this to you. no one forced the **** in you lol.

What I DON'T, nor do most sane people in the real world understand is shaming women who had kids in a marriage, who happened to be divorced. The OP says "divorced 33 year old single mom" like that's a slight. I won't date her, but ****, what did she do wrong? She got married and had a kid. SHe wasn't a slut. That rubs me the wrong way.

Say what you want a bout women, but in reality men do have it esaier. Think about it like this. Our live path plan is pretty much plotted ut. Work your 20's, start to reep the benefits in your late 20's early 30's, start to settle down mid 30's, get a family and **** in your late 30's / 40's, profit lol. That's how it should be.

Women are damned if they do and damned if they don't according to this forum. If you marry too early you probably are not going to be very educated and if you get a divorce, either way you are damaged goods, especially if you had kids in your relationship. If you get an education, try to make some money and hi the preverable late 20's / 30's wall and are single she gets lumped in with every other **** carousel rider that's hitting 30 and guys laugh at her and shame her for not setting down. My point is, you can't have it both ways.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself am raising daughters. They are still little kids, but I'm trying to get them on the right track early. My oldest for example is doing well in her school and shows good talent for things like art and reading and is starting to pick up math too. That last one takes a little longer but she's getting there. Aside from that I've tried to instill in her to be respectful of other people and she's starting to learn to cook simple things. Ideally in another 5 years she should be able to make small meals pretty well.

I've also vetoed the idea multiple times when it has come up for her to trim her hair to shoulder length. She's let her hair grow out since she was a baby and now it's at the middle of her back. I certainly don't mind her getting it trimmed when it needs it, but to chop it off, I'm still not in favor of it. I want her to stay an example of young femininity when she gets older and longer hair is one way to achieve that, not this career minded business first bulls*it I see with some out there.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
What I DON'T, nor do most sane people in the real world understand is shaming women who had kids in a marriage, who happened to be divorced. The OP says "divorced 33 year old single mom" like that's a slight. I won't date her, but ****, what did she do wrong? She got married and had a kid. SHe wasn't a slut. That rubs me the wrong way.
I have noticed that this does occur on this forum, which I also don't agree with, but in this specific case I'm going to disagree with the above you posted.

What did she do with herself during those years she was married and with kids? Was she a stay at home mom? There's nothing wrong with that and in fact I admire women and families who can pull it off. But just sitting around on your butt all that time? Hell there are people out there who work full time jobs, raise kids and are going to school to get a master's or even PhD in something. The woman hasn't indicated she has any real drive or ambition in life; she wants a safety net and she wants a man to "step up" and provide that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we're saying the same thing. this particular woman needs to get real lol. like i said, i undresetand slighting the woman simply beucase she has stupid expectations. i'm with you there

but, let's say this woman had an accounting degree and had a job making 60k a year somewhere doing some ****. guys would still slight her just now because she is 30 and has a kid,even though the kid came in a marriage.

like i said, i probably would not date her, but that doesn't mean she should be shamed.