Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The One Thing I Keep Forgetting...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A highly-interested and low-maintenance woman will make dating a piece of cake.

I'm looking back on that bytch I dumped over 3 months ago, and I can't believe how fvcking broken up I was over it. If you remember my post, it was the chick who wanted to take her single male friend to a fetish party, and I was doubting my decision to break up with her.

Whenever I cut a chick free from my life, I usually find a new one within a week. I met the new one the day after I cut contact with miss fetish party. We've been seeing each other for over 3 months now and other than some AFC posting romantic junk on her FB page (which I brought to her attention), there have been no problems. NOT ONE.

This chick is fun, sexy, feminine, and actually puts herself in situations which cater to my happiness. I'm having a huge back yard party this weekend, and she's been PESTERING ME to come over and help clean my house. So I had her over here, and she did a fantastic job. She's coming over before the party to do some touch-up cleaning and make some food for my guests.

SERIOUSLY. Why the fvck was I so broken up over the last one? She was a piece of trash compared to this chick.

This is how it's supposed to be. I'm not supposed to stress out over a woman's male orbiters. I'm not supposed to tell her I don't want to hear about her wild sex experiences. I'm not supposed to hear "I have to think about being exclusive". A quality chick will make everything easy.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were broken up at the time because she was your only option. I'm not saying: SPIN PLATES, SPIN PLATES, SPIN PLATES, BAH GAWD, SPINE PLATES.

I mean, I know you go into LTR's and approach them full on, so it's obvious you'd have one at the time, but as soon as another option enters into the fray, it seems like it's only a matter of time before you forget.

We don't always see things objectively while we are in the actual situation, so it's natural to feel that way immediately after. It's only with time, wisdom, and with other women do we realize that the rose-colored glasses aren't so rose-colored anymore.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Des,
Hmm....Sounds like she is really putting on a Show for you,danger Will Robinson,genuine?...only time will tell!

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Des! It can't be said enough, there's always another potentially better one waiting just around the corner.

It's easy to forget that when we're feeling off our game. Regardless of experience in the game it happens to everyone.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
A highly-interested and low-maintenance woman will make dating a piece of cake.
Sometimes that can be hard to remember. It's the mentality of "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush". Not all old sayings are necessarily accurate.