Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I have male friends. They are less drama"

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be the biggest fvcking lie ever told by a woman.

When a woman with male friends gets into a LTR or even just starts dating someone regularly, all the men become competitive. The orbiters (who are supposed to be "true friends") start c0ckblocking her new man, the new man starts questioning WTF the orbiters' intentions are, and trust never solidifies. All of this creates much more drama than if the woman were to have female friends.

Don't listen to her. She feeds off the drama created by having male orbiters.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a clever lie because it makes sense. Men are less dramatic than women. So guys hear this and think "Yeah, she's right, no wonder she has no female friends".

But if she doesn't feed off the drama created by having male orbiters, then she feeds off the attention.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time I hear the phrase, "guy friends", my impression/opinion of that particular female has topped out and can only go down from there. Reeks of 'progressiveness', rationalizing and feminism.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I swear all women play games. Its so frustrating to deal with women. I know that everyone here talks about doing the things here and being more successful with women but honestly, who wants to spend the rest of their life gaming? Not me, its too exhausting, too much energy spent on something that does not return enough. Gaming will always have you putting in more than you get out. I always thought getting the super hot chick was some sort of prize but no way, its like a game of hot potato.

These women want men friends as options, the less drama part is BS

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love to say "I'm not like other girls. I like hanging out with guys because I hate drama". Which, of course, makes them exactly like other girls.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
This has to be the biggest fvcking lie ever told by a woman.

When a woman with male friends gets into a LTR or even just starts dating someone regularly, all the men become competitive. The orbiters (who are supposed to be "true friends") start c0ckblocking her new man, the new man starts questioning WTF the orbiters' intentions are, and trust never solidifies. All of this creates much more drama than if the woman were to have female friends.

Don't listen to her. She feeds off the drama created by having male orbiters.
Tell me something I don't know.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden Arms said:
Girls love to say "I'm not like other girls. I like hanging out with guys because I hate drama". Which, of course, makes them exactly like other girls.
I used to use the line "I'm not like other guys" too. Thought that 'niceness' would help me out, and would c*ck block as an orbiter. Same concept, and similar terrible result.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I fell for this shenanigans with my ex. In 4 years I only met one female friend of hers, and about 8 guy friends. Three of the guy friends who I actually liked and even allowed in my home for a few cookouts and parties ended up being the guys she was fvcking behind my back. Guys come over eat my food, drink my beer, talk to my daughter, and then fvck my "wife" behind my back.

The one female friend the ex had was murdered in late 2012, and if this isn't enough drama, my ex had actually being fvcking her husband right before the murder..

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty, man that's heavy, real heavy ****e. I feel for you man. As I'm on here and read more and more of everyone's stories, why even bother with females beyond the obvious? I have yet to meet the female that didn't have something going on, even the ones that are supposedly normal. I have to say, its a little depressing man. You have that notion of the white picket fence, 2 1/2 kids and the loving wife, not a chance brother, not a chance. You are as good to most women as the size of your paycheck and not much else.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear High speed, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah agree with you,I use them to Fvuck and Dance with the other things I do with them,given a choice,I would do with my Mates or Sons..But I make one exception,she is my age but really looks it,I think of her as my "femme sage"...a wise Woman to whom I go when my Women get difficult and I just can't work out their head space.....She is invaluable!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that when women usually say that, it's usually because THEY were the drama in all of their female social circles and have ran out of women to hang out with. Without fail, all they have left is to amass a Pokemon army of orbiters to collect.

I avoid these women.

I've seen women get along VERY easily based on what lip gloss they buy or store they go to or gym they hit up together.

So it's a HUGE red flag when any woman cannot identify with nor keep a single female friend.

Moonlounger

Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a BBQ I went to last weekend at a plates house - been dating about 2 months.

Her guy friend flew out from another state to stay the weekend. Started chatting him up about sports and enjoyed a few beers, seemed like a decent guy. Halfway through the afternoon, my plate and I disappear for a brief time for a little fun, came back and this guys attitude is a complete 180 - totally passive aggressive to me now. While playing a card game, she's sitting next to me and gets up to get a drink, he goes and sits next to me to "get a better seat", and "oh you're playing wrong", interrupting me, etc. Sad behavior for sure, and a little sobering knowing that I was in a similar position a few years ago.

This thread has got me thinking, maybe she's got a bunch of guy friend orbiters too, must subtly find out if she has many female friends.

This forum is great, learning something new every day.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. A lot of men are naive and have no idea what that even means. They think the chick is cool because she "is one of the guys" or doesn't like to hang out with drama queens. These chicks create the most drama because they are AW's drama queens causing drama with their boyfriend and oribters. They live for that sh1t. They also hang out and keep in contact with fvck buddies and ex's. Same chicks who say "I'm different than most other girls", "I'm not a slut". The next night they are getting hammered by some dude's c0ck. A lot of chicks that use online dating state this right on their profile. Those are the girls that you should pick up because they give it up right away.

There's a poster here who has an AW girlfriend who hangs out alone with orbiters and he has no problem with it. Lots of betas let their women hang out with their guy friends. Those are the friends who have got a little something from her before.

Robert28 said:
Tell me something I don't know.
No need to be rude Robert. I read your ridiculous thread about the chick who wanted to charge you for sex. The same one who you claimed you had no interest in. This is a Don Juan Discussion Forum, not everybody here knows this stuff. That's the point of this forum, to discuss different topics. Some things you may know and other things you may not. This thread is educational yours wasn't.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread.

It's good to know I'm not alone here.

This was a huge struggle with my ex. I started brainwashing myself to be OK with it to try to reduce conflict but guess what -- it didn't help.

I ended up breaking up with her because of her entourage. It eroded my trust and made me neurotic as to her whereabouts and what was going on.

After one night she "needed space" and I saw her at the bars with her guy friends and holding hands with one of them, I ended the relationship. (Her defense when I later confronted her was "I've known all these guys since we were ten years old. That's just how we are when we hang together. It's like we all are little kids again." My response: "Maybe you think that way but you are adults now and they think you want to fvck when you act like that.")

I beat myself up a lot about it, because I wonder if I had maintained my frame/dominance on the issue if the relationship would have worked. I'd never been so attracted to a b!tch before. But I think there were a few other issues I was trying to manage with her as well, so maybe it was doomed anyway.

The real b!tch of it all is it's becoming more accepted that women hanging with the guys is what a cool woman does. TV shows portray it and social networking sites reinforce it.

And of course women throw the "jealous" and "controlling" at you which is what eventually made me give up my frame with my ex. It was a losing situation because if I said I didn't want her to hang with her guy friends, they'd then tell her what a jerk I am and so on. A tug-of-war between me and them.

Anyway, very sensitive topic for me.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, this board encourages that we ensure we are seen talking and interacting with fine females, to draw in other females.

This is their way of making you jealous. They want you to feel a threat, like we do.

Walk out at the first hint of being accused of being controlling. I am beginning to realise the answer is always "no comment". Even if you seem pissed off about it, the only language they understand is action.

Harder in a ltr but at dating stage, you can hold your principles.

This is another Sh1t test.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden Arms said:
Girls love to say "I'm not like other girls." ...
You could've kept it down to that :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
To be fair, this board encourages that we ensure we are seen talking and interacting with fine females, to draw in other females.
I'm not really interested in putting on a show. I interact with females just for the sake of doing it. It's just being sociable, and keeping my hand in. I don't see anything wrong with that, nor do I care if my girlfriend talks to other guys. That's not the same thing as keeping orbiters though, I wouldn't put up with that.

Fruitbat said:
Walk out at the first hint of being accused of being controlling.
Yeah, she can't really accuse you of being controlling when you're not involved with her (when you drop her like a hot potato). This just sends the message that you're not going to put with bullsh!t.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys believe orbiters aren't a threat and they couldn't be more wrong. It's true that some don't get sex, those are typically the worst kind, they have trouble with any woman.

Yes they get sloppy seconds, but they don't care, it comes with the territory. Women are cunning as hell and can communicate in a very subtle manner with another man right in front of you. They play off your ego as well, if you're her "main" you want to believe she'd never do something like that and you ignore it or misjudge another guy believing he'd never have a chance, all the while he's become a new d-ck-in-a-glass (break in case of emergency).

You guys have an argument or falling out, guess who she's seeing behind your back when she pulls away and/or cuts off sex. That or she's spinning plates, since men make it so easy for them to do so.

Solid posts.

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, any girl that has a bunch of male friends / beta orbiters is suspect, at best.

In fact, I have a recent story to relate.

So, I have a regular FWB that every two or three months, we get together and I go to pound town on. Now, she's not a model or anything, but a nice face and good in bed. Well, whenever we screwed she didn't have a BF, or at the least wasn't in a serious relationship. She also has a lot of guy friends.

Not too long ago, I was in town again (I travel a lot) so I sent a text telling her I was home and she should come over for a beer. She replies that she'll be there soon.

She arrives, we sit down and have a beer, talk goes to how she wants bigger tits and so I reach in and grab both tits, squeezing them and telling her they're OK, but a boob job would be a good, too. She giggles and we have another beer. I'm thinking about how I'm going to drill this broad a dozen different ways in about two minutes... However, a minute later she gets a text and says "Oh ****, I have to pick him up from work soon".

I ask who it is, thinking a friend or brother. No, it's her goddamn boyfriend, which I didn't know about. So I'm like "You have a BF? That's news to me!" and she says "Yeah, he's OK. Kind of a beta, but I like him. He even knows I'm here."

HAHA! Yes, I kid you not. I couldn't bring myself to pound it at that point, I felt so bad for that guy. She told him she was going to have a beer with a guy friend and he just accepted it as if she was getting a coffee.

One thing I do find interesting, is that other times we've met up, at a bar, lake, etc, she is always with several of her guy friends but she always leaves with me. I don't know if the other guys are hitting it - not that I care in the least, but I do have a theory about it.

Type A and Attention ***** girls have beta orbiters, but they rarely get laid. It's the Alpha friends who are pounding it, the betas are just getting sloppy seconds if they're lucky or in the right/time place, like after a breakup.

So, what's the moral of the story? Beware of beta orbiters, but sure as hell don't tolerate Alpha male friends...