Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So this chick is mad at my wife for outing her at the gym

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm working today at home. Chilling. Son is in the living room watching x men on the TV. I'm working, listening to some jazz. All is going right in the world. Until my wife busts in the house almost in tears.

I'm like babe what's up? Did someone hurt you? you okay? did someone die? what is the deal?

Mrs Backbreaker: "No Erica is mad at me and we got into a fight today"

I'm like damn, forealz? Who won? Why?

Mrs Backbreaker: "We were in the gym and Erica (31) is hooking up with the trainer there (21) and she didn't want anyone to know because he doesn't want anyone to know, and I saw them talking to each other laughing and stuff so I went over there and said hi to them I guess it's out in the open now since you're being cool about it and she got mad and then we got on the treadmill and she yelled at me in front of everyone"

So she hurt my wives feelings and she's mad that now the guy might not talk to her anymore beucase everyone at the gym now knows they are ****ing.

lol this chick is 31 years old. On top of that my wie did the broad a favor. she's cute but she's not "i'm dating a personal trainer" cute lol. he's sport****ing her and at 31 with a kid she needs to be dating more seriously.

But this is the **** women do.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me this girl would be a hor if you put her in outer space lol. she'd be ****ing gray matter and **** lol. it's not the gym that's making this chick a hor lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
Athletic chicks are extra insecure deep down. Bust one tiny little thing on them even so little as "today is a good day for a blue shirt and you wore a blue shirt but it could be 1/10 a shade lighter blue", and watch her go off. If one of these athletic h0rs messed with me or my woman I'd start in asking Mrs. Rock why I can smell her rotten Asian Carp snatch from 10 feet away, and only get worse from there.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the **** women get themselves into.

#1: Why would your wife even say that? She was looking for trouble just doing so. She couldn't wait til her and Erica were alone and ask? This is the difference between men and women. I'd never do that to a buddy of mine in public like that.

#2: WTF, Erica. Is this the only way you can get a "man"?

#3: Yelling on a treadmill? I wish I could have seen that.

#4: Trust me, if you ask the kid, he's definitely not "dating" that chick. Specially not now.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biatches are all drama queens. Both are guilty.

Did you tell your wife if she would not have said what she did she would not have got her little feelers hurt?

This schitt sounds like 3rd grade.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah it's just some interpersonal politics crap.

When a chick has a "secret" FWB, it's a really bad idea to mention it publicly. Even if you are sure it's "public knowledge," it's best to play it safe and keep quiet about it.

The chick (Erica) knows she's a hore. So while your wife didn't mean any harm, it struck a nerve with Erica big time.

A couple at my work has been "secretly" hooking up for three years. Everybody knows, but NOBODY says a word about it publicly. The female (who has the FWB) would totally FLIP OUT and go NUCLEAR if anyone did. You can just tell. She'll be your best friend otherwise, but do NOT leak that you know she's doing the incestuous social circle hor-ing. It will NOT end well lol.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cheick thinks they are actually dating.

Yeah I mean my wife could have handled that better.

Kaleix, that's exactly what I told my wife. I was like i'm the only one out of the 3 of us that's been a 21 year old male lol.. dating an older chick, with her own place, her own money, her own ****, it's a novelty at 21. It's a rite of passage. He's going to sport **** for a few weeks and get tired once the first cute girl his age hits on him.

I used to think that women somehow got smstart once they hit 30 and wisend up. I now think you just have 2 classes of women. Stupid ones, and smart ones lol. Erica is a stupid one lol. This is the chick that will be 40 years old wondering why she can't get a man.

Millie tells me there is a 40 ish year old man that works out with her everyday that's cray about her and she wont' give him the time of day beucase she's chasing the 21 year old.

Then the kid. 11 years old and seeing all these dudes all over mommy. She has no chance at all.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You actually remember your wife's stories?

I usually purge my woman's stories from memory after 24 hours. I'll retain tidbits here and there for self-preservation -- don't want her believing I always ignore her.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or..Erica got mad because the other dude she's fvcking was on the row of treadmills behind her and he heard everything and now she might lose them both, lol.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
oh wait, i get it now :) good one
lol. I suppose that comment was a bit cryptic, so let me explain.

Some things are simply much better left unsaid. Like if you see signs that a girl is "feeling you," some dudes are tempted to mention it as if they are expecting some kind of fvcking prize or something.

When it comes to male / female relationships, most of the stuff that is going on is BEST left UNSPOKEN. To force the interactions, emotions, feelings etc UP INTO CONSCIOUS AWARENESS will almost always ruin everything.

IMO, Mrs. Backbreaker made a CRUCIAL social error, when she ASSUMED the relationship was "out in the open." She insisted on TALKING about something that was better left UNSAID.

Just reading through the interwebs, I might be tempted to say that she was hoping to LET EVERYBODY KNOW that she "knew" before everybody else "knew," thereby increasing her "social status," as women are prone to ALWAYS try and do, especially with OTHER WOMEN.

The HALLMARK of polite behavior is NEVER MENTIONING anything that might cause POTENTIAL social or emotional discomfort.

That's why it's considered polite to NOT ask about income, age, or politics. Simply by ASKING THE QUESTION, you put the person "on the spot."

NOBODY likes being ON THE SPOT.

That's why it's a good rule of thumb to NEVER TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Mrs. Backbreaker INSISTED on Talking About Fight Club.

And she got what most people get when she sacrificed SOMEBODY ELSE'S social safety for her own imagined increase in social status.

A metaphorical punch in the face.

BOOM!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're truing too hard lol. When m y guy friends tell me they ate dating someone I assume its in the open unless otherwise stated

the only cause for concern is that he is a trainer and the girl is a client but the fight club analogy is squeezing blood out if a turnip

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that's not the issue. the issue is that he's her trainer and they are dating at his place of employment.

she originally told millie look dont' tell anyone we are being really sneaky about it all. my wife is like cool. then she comes to the gyma nd they are all over each other so my wife assumed that it was out in the open / they changed their minds. girl snaps

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update

- they broke up. he went back to his (much younger) ex

- she is devistated

- she started drining then started doing blow lol

- she ran up about 7k in credit card debt buying said blow

- she asked my wife to loan her the money to pay back the credit card debt, my wife actually thought about it lol but i put an end to that since it's basically me paying it

- wife came to her senses after i told her how stupid it all was, told her to kick rocks.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
update

- they broke up. he went back to his (much younger) ex

- she is devistated

- she started drining then started doing blow lol

- she ran up about 7k in credit card debt buying said blow

- she asked my wife to loan her the money to pay back the credit card debt, my wife actually thought about it lol but i put an end to that since it's basically me paying it

- wife came to her senses after i told her how stupid it all was, told her to kick rocks.
Two things....

How do you buy blow using a CC? Is such a thing even possible? IF so.....how? CASH ADVANCE?

And secondly, your wife actually thought about loaning her the money to pay off a debt that was racked up because of drugs? Ummmmmmmm....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not all of it. but she was gonna "Loan" her money to pay down some of her debt. like a grand or so.

my wife doesn't have the street smarts I have, this is her friend and her friend has been clean for years, about 5-6 years and feel of the wagon and she's neer seen her out there, but i had to tell her babe leae that alone.

i had a dealer that i used to pay through paypal all the time when my CC card was maxed for the day.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
And secondly, your wife actually thought about loaning her the money to pay off a debt that was racked up because of drugs? Ummmmmmmm....:rolleyes:
His wife is obviously not the brightest lightbulb. Creating unnecessary drama instead minding her own damn business...typical woman. That is, of course, assuming the story is legit and is not just an exercise in creative writing (like 99% of backbreaker's posts).

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i had a dealer that i used to pay through paypal all the time when my CC card was maxed for the day.
Who knew!

I always thought everything was done in cash to avoid any records of any kind.