Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hooking up w/ a neighbor

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooked up w/ a girl that lives a floor above me in my building. So we're not exclusive, obviously, since we just hooked up for the 1st time Monday night.

Still, I can't help but feel apprehensive about potentially bringing another girl home (even a plutonic female friend) and accidentally bumping into her in the elevator or something.

What do you guys think ? Is it just a bad idea to hook up w/ neighbors, kind of like coworkers ?

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA you are no where near exclusive so that means that it is open season on pvssy! So get your gun and start hunting. wow you might bum into her? so what! it means that it will show her you are no AFC and have a value because other females are after you in turn it will work 1 of 2 ways. #1 she will see that you are valued and try to pursue you as a status trophy or #2 it will turn her off you and you won't be lending her a cup of sugar any time soon.

So at the end of the day the decision is yours bro but I say go for gold it is just some chick at the end of the day plenty more out there and as far as like the co worker rule... pfft you are forced to see them for 8 hours a day 5 days a week or so unlike your neighbor that you pass in the hall once or twice a week for all of 5 seconds.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Golden Arms,
Unless you really want to make an exclusive LTR out of this Bird,leave it alone...You will always feel you are under observation when you bring your Plates back home....If it goes Pear Shaped,she will glare at you when your paths cross,too many problems!

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that's one vote for "do whatever the hell you want", one vote for "dump her", both from down under :D

I haven't decided if I want to pursue anything serious w/ her. I'm inclined to bite the bullet and just keep things as they are, let's just hope I won't run into her if I'm w/ another girl.

3rd option may be to pursue all my other shagging options away from home.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden Arms said:
Still, I can't help but feel apprehensive about potentially bringing another girl home (even a plutonic female friend) and accidentally bumping into her in the elevator or something.
Women from Pluto are so damn easy. They disgust me.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden Arms said:
both from down under :D
Look I don't usually do this but I will let you in on some advanced Australian female tactics.... give her an australian kiss and she will be all over you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever the hell you want until you bang her. Afterwards, bring home chicks after 2 am lol.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm another man from down under who approves your lovin' of thy neighbour. I'm laying the pipe work on mine as well. Do whatever you want, there are too many rules of "you can't bang girls from blah blah" already.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Do whatever the hell you want until you bang her. Afterwards, bring home chicks after 2 am lol.
Already closed, kind of why i made the thread. After 2 seems excessive...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this thread from November because now I think my next-door neighbor is itching to get stuffed.

Things with girl upstairs didn't progress much further than the one time we hooked up. Things afterwards were ok if a little weird.

So now this hot girl who lives next door keeps trying to hang out with me. We've been bumping into each other for two years but she was always with some guy, thought they lived together so I thought nothing of it. But lately he hasn't been around and last couple of times we bumped into each other she seems overtly friendly.

Last time we spoke was on the 4th of July, she ran into me and pretty much invited herself to whatever plans I had for that night and gave me her phone number. We didn't hang out that night but texted each other a few times and she strongly suggested that we get together for brunch or drinks soon. She also made it clear that she doesn't want to hang out in a social setting with other people but just us one on one.

Haven't talked to her since. Problem is I've got other plates like one girl I just recently started to see. Last thing I need is a situation where I can't bring girls home for fear of running into her. And this one lives right next door not upstairs.

I'm wondering if anyone else has similar experiences.

Ruleit

Don Juan
Reaction score
So... she cheated on her BF one night in November when he pissed her off.
Then... she ignored you while he was working on her plumbing
Now... she's single again and her plumbing needs attention.

What to do... what to do...

Fix her plumbing. Plug her holes. Lay your pipes. Enjoy yourself.

You've given her too much of your mental real estate. Stop worrying about what she thinks or needs and take care of your own.

Don't "talk" just DO.

Do her, do your plates, do your life to your pleasure.

EDIT:

By NOT wanting to hang out in a social setting with you she is telling you that she wants you to be her fvck buddy. In other words being the typical female she is, she doesn't give a hoot about you, only herself.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruleit said:
So... she cheated on her BF one night in November when he pissed her off.
Then... she ignored you while he was working on her plumbing
Now... she's single again and her plumbing needs attention.

What to do... what to do...

Fix her plumbing. Plug her holes. Lay your pipes. Enjoy yourself.

You've given her too much of your mental real estate. Stop worrying about what she thinks or needs and take care of your own.

Don't "talk" just DO.

Do her, do your plates, do your life to your pleasure.

EDIT:

By NOT wanting to hang out in a social setting with you she is telling you that she wants you to be her fvck buddy. In other words being the typical female she is, she doesn't give a hoot about you, only herself.
What are you talking about ? Who cheated on her bf ? You sure you're in the right thread ?

Ruleit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden Arms said:
Things with girl upstairs didn't progress much further than the one time we hooked up. Things afterwards were ok if a little weird.

So now this hot girl who lives next door keeps trying to hang out with me.
I read the two above being the same girl. If not, forget the cheating thing, rest of advice still applies.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruleit said:
I read the two above being the same girl. If not, forget the cheating thing, rest of advice still applies.
Oh no sorry, first post was about a girl upstairs . This is a different one, right next door (which seems like could cause a much bigger headache)

Ruleit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a personal policy of not sh!tting on my own doorstep.

If this is a new girl, is she from out of town? If she is, then its possible that she wants to use you as an emotional tampon / gay BFF until she sets up her own social circle.

When I was younger I wouldn't have thought twice. Would have jumped her without a thought of the consequences.

At the end of the day you need to do whatever you're comfortable with.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruleit said:
I have a personal policy of not sh!tting on my own doorstep.

If this is a new girl, is she from out of town? If she is, then its possible that she wants to use you as an emotional tampon / gay BFF until she sets up her own social circle.

When I was younger I wouldn't have thought twice. Would have jumped her without a thought of the consequences.

At the end of the day you need to do whatever you're comfortable with.
Not new, lived next door for a couple of years. But at first I thought she lived with a guy as some dude was always around. Now it appears that they've broken up.

Never even knew her name until last weekend. She was actually the one who initiated exchanging numbers and then texted later.

The policy of not ****ting on one's doorstep is definitely a solid one, one that makes logical sense. But dude....she's HOT ;) I'm really wondering if anyone's had a similar situation...

Ruleit

Don Juan
Reaction score
You already know what you're going to do.
Give her what she wants.
Grow a thick skin and carry on working on your plate.

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live! I have zero attractive neighbours.

Probably for the best though...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
this should be enough for you not to care

men insist on projecting the characteristics of their sexuality onto women. just because you would feel betrayed if it was the other way around doesnt mean women would react the same.

in fact its quite the opposite.

when i used to live in an apartment complex before i met all my neighbors i would bring women home all the time. do you think the cute 20somethings that lived in the building would look at me and say

"there goes a gentle nice guy, maybe i can get his attention and he can come set up my computer for me one day"

or

"wow. he seems *interesting*. wouldnt mind getting to know him"

the only thing that women think when they know you have it takes to be intimate with other women is that you have some kind of value.

women want men that other women want to fukc

apples and oranges is my opinion on this. the only way this would be weird is if you make it weird. you should have a far more casual attitude about this.

ok you had sex with the cute neighbor. so what? the more lax about it you are the more she will be too and might even be willing to be available for future encounters with no strings and frills.

I would not feel betrayed in the least and I'm not projecting.

When I did it with the girl upstairs, nothing bad happened.

Bringing girls home, of course, isn't a problem. Bringing plates home and bumping into someone you're banging in the hallway right outside your door..could be.

My thing is, if I do it with the girl that lives next door, it's a bit too close for comfort. What if she gets attached and start spying me, listening on the other side of the wall to see if I have other company, f.e. and/or goes psycho on me ? I wouldn't even feel comfortable in my own home.

That's why most advise against it, I guess. But like someone else said above, I think I know what I'm going to do ;)