Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your past doesn't matter if you have fame/$$$

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give Eddie props for this new super hottie he has.

But take the money and fame away and he is nothing more than you and I(minus the tranny experience lol). Uglier chics think up excuses all day long to not go out with guys like us but a super hottie has picked a guy that likes tranny's and has 8 kids and is way older. lol yeah no doubt what this girl is after. Just shows you what some women are willing to put up with in order to get fame/fortune. I bet she said she would never date anyone with kids right before she met Eddie too! Like they all do. And I bet she said guys who bang prostitutes(much less tranny's) are pathetic....before Eddie of course! :yes:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Eddie-Murphy-s-1997-Transvestite-Prostitute-Encounter-Fear-19211.shtml

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lucky-eddie-murphy-shows-hot-3905545

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no surprise really - it seems fame is the ultimate aphrodisiac for women.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My own opinion is besides JUST fame and money, which are of course very seductive, Eddie's got something else going on. He's one of the few actors who started off strong, fell on his face, and could have easily disappeared for good, but came back strong, in FAMILY movies, no less.

So yea, on the outside, he's just another older rich and famous guy with a young hottie, but on a personal level I imagine he's gone some kind of perceptive drive or social intelligence that is just icing on the cake.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
No sh*t Sherlock.

Move along, nothing to see here.
Seriously. "Ho hooks up with aging movie star with a questionable past". Hold the presses, this is news of the year!