Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think American woman hate men that go for foreign women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
video on men going for foreign women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wW7c58nMI4

BTW, here's a nice quote from an old fart @ 6:16:

"It's like purchasing a very nice used Cadillac or used Jaguar. I need to drive it before I make a decision to buy it."
but here is a comment from an (I'm presuming) American woman:

I just want to apologise to the Ukrainians for America's most hideous, perverted, failures of primates coming over to farm out their beautiful, smart women. Ukrainian women, you are better than the US's toss-outs; that's why they're over there. All you hear is them calling you beautiful and true to familial standards, which is nice to have anybody compliment you... but between the lines, these *******s are saying, "Independent American women didn't have time for me, but I know your country is poor and you don't speak English well enough to know exactly what I'm telling you, so I'm here pretending to rescue you to the western world where I'll just take you back so you can sit inside all day while I go out and buy sports cars and start fights in college pubs well in to my twilight years."
She sounds pissed! :crackup: :eek:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Of course. They feel insecure because they are losing potential beta providers for when they hit the wall. If you were falling from a tree, and as your losing altitude, branches to grab on to before you hit the ground are disappearing?

I think not.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge proponent of men traveling and experiencing women from around the world. But online this topic becomes serious troll-bait for both sides. Instead of posting comments about how great foreign women are, men should just go out and choose them. Actions, not words. As for what the women say, who cares. As with all things game, doing>talking.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Of course. They feel insecure because they are losing potential beta providers for when they hit the wall. If you were falling from a tree, and as your losing altitude, branches to grab on to before you hit the ground are disappearing?

I think not.
cannot agree more

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Independent women" shouldn't care about what American men choose to do when it comes to the dating market.

Much obliged for them showing their insecurities.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Redwood said:
"Independent women" shouldn't care about what American men choose to do when it comes to the dating market.

Much obliged for them showing their insecurities.
Very true and well put. :up:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
"Do you think American woman hate men that go for foreign women?"......Do Bears crap in the Woods...Hate is an understatement...They fear these Women,they erode the very foundations to their pedastels!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly Scara... I'm old enough to remember when the big 3 denigrated Japanese cars as cheap, etc. But now, they are a force in the US

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that drives the price of p-ssy down will be hated by a certain large contingent of women. This explains all kinds of hate, not just of US men dating foreign women. Anything that raises male options is verboten.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks again OP for another paid troll clickbait.

Hey, I bit.

The real question is: "Do you care what women think about anything and, if so, why?"