Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you sponsored foreign woman for fiancee visa would you stay celibate til marriage?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
Well at my age,it is really a matter of,Use it or lose it...one can slip into a celibate life style and be unable to scale the walls to get out...Of course he should indulge himself frequently at least three times weekly,and to keep life interesting,and maintain the vitality in his love life,after she arrives,see one at least on a weekly basis!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time you figure the cost of the plane and visa {into the US} you'd have to tap it daily to make the numbers work :)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sodbuster,
^^^^^^^^^ I agree completely,when you crunch the numbers,they are expensive...Very complicated and costly to bring one in...Birth Certificate,residency Certificate,Medical Check,Visa,Ticket...Not much change from two grand,and if you tell them that you will stump up for their out of pocket expenses...you will be constantly travelling to Western Union for Money Orders...Many are Bluddy clever scammers too...Even going over there for a month,bangs for your bucks,you will get better value getting a Lady of the Night to please you...and she will have fewer Health issues...Think about it Guys!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget celibacy, this is the worse thing you can spend your money on! Besides major fees and a mountain of paper work, there is the risk of her not liking your country. Then what?