Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finally, a woman's honest assessment in a dating site profile

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
It is reasonable to conclude that if she is that up front about the mental illness she is probably taking something for it and has it under control. She may be far less crazy then your average woman walking around with an sine wave in her head and not doing a darn thing about it.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
She may be far less crazy then your average woman walking around with an sine wave in her head
Holy sh-t that's funny. Laugh of the week.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing but slick copywriting. If you start off your "sales letter" (and all dating profiles are sales letters) which a bunch of self-deprecation, it will make everything else seem believable and trustworthy.

(Dear Friend,

I'm really stupid, short and ugly, but I've discovered a money making system that even works for me! It all started when...)

This is NOT some women who "gets it" and who wants to "tell the truth." It is merely a marketing ploy to improve her results.

quagland

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, run! Sounds like the ex I met online last year. She was upfront about it, I stupidly thought I could handle it, and BAM - total crazy started 2 months in. Been broken up for 8 months, haven't seen her since, and she still tries to contact me weekly.