Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman 'harassed' 100 times in 10 hours

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this on barstoool. Yeah, this b1tch is a classic Aw. HB6 that likes to "complain" about getting attention.

Anyways, she has to go to the ghetto to get that attention in the first place. She walks down a respectable street and nobody would bat an eye. Only thought would be: "what is she doing here, she looks like a stupid c^m dumpster. Get this stupid b1tch out of our neighborhood."

Instead she's getting sympathy votes for how evil men are...or whatever......

Life's a b1tch and then you die....

Not much else more I can say.

If I knew this woman in person I would tell her what a retard she was, however I don't.

What can I do?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Saw this on barstoool. Yeah, this b1tch is a classic Aw. HB6 that likes to "complain" about getting attention.

Anyways, she has to go to the ghetto to get that attention in the first place. She walks down a respectable street and nobody would bat an eye. Only thought would be: "what is she doing here, she looks like a stupid c^m dumpster. Get this stupid b1tch out of our neighborhood."
I've walked down the 'famous' streets of New York where there were some damn hot bytches, and I don't recall any blokes paying them any attention, or any catcalls or any of that. It's a complete set up. You wear tight pants and go into "the hood" what the fvck does she expect?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
It's a complete set up. You wear tight pants and go into "the hood" what the fvck does she expect?
Yeah dude, it's a joke, unbelievable how she can get away with (and think) that what she is doing makes any sense at all.

I consider myself one that sees the "big picture" and how this $hit affects men as a whole. However I also see how society eventually evens itself out<-----------this is what helps me sleep at night.

Everything comes full circle, it usually does.

EDIT: Guess it was some dude who Directed this thing and she was just an "actress".

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woman "harassed" 100 times in NYC

I'm at work, but this got me riled up this morning so I thought I would post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

a few things:

what exactly are feminists trying to accomplish with this horse****?

How do they expect men to meet women? How did it get this bad?

REALLY getting tired of this

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its that tired old nonsense, "I wore this low cut revealing dress and all those pigs do is stare at me." Just makes me laugh so hard, yes you're such a put upon princess that all of these terrible men look at you.

I can't wait for the day that there is a calamity, one that throws humanity into crisis and who do they call? Not the women, that's for sure. They call the men and expect them to take care of it. Then when its over, women can start to pick, nag and feel over important again. They need you when they need you and you can disappear the rest of the time.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wants a reason to have her LOOK at MEEE moment. Meat headed ****t bent on making a spectacle of herself (stupidity) by going on a 'poor princess' spree on the streets of NYC. What a transparent ho.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say harrassed is a strong word. Aside from the dudes who walk with her when she's showed no interest in talking, annoyed may be more likely. I'm definitely not pro-feminism in any way but I'd say the premise isn't that far off.

She's definitely not wearing a skanky outfit, not advertising the goods and she's just minding her business.

The thing that sticks out to me most is the pandering chumps lobbing weak ass lines at every women, attractive or not, that walks by. Dudes like this make men like us look bad, they have ZERO game. We're better than this.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't want the majority of the ugs and fatsos hollering at me wherever I went.

Realize that women, like this, do not like the chumps, like most in the video, paying them attention and hollering at them because it reflects on them that they are only good enough to get lower value male attention. If it was the guys they are attracted to it would be a different story.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
America,
Land where everyone is looking to be offended by something. When did that begin. We are there now, I'm just trying to pinpoint why we've become a nation of Pu$$ies.....
KC

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being a dude is like being a car salesman. you're the scum of the earth, but eventually someone needs a car lol so they deal with you.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
The article on this click bait "experiment" was in the NY Post today.

Click bait chick is trying to antagonize people men and women to go to her video and or whatever she's trying to promote to start "discussions" on how "women are 'harrassed' on a daily basis". LMAO

I've been in Manhattan many, many, many times and have never noticed chicks on the street who are much hotter than her being "harrassed" continuously let alone a few times.

A few times you'd see it but hardly much to notice at all.

You do see these "victims" constantly looking for attention in the papers etc. on being the "damsels in distress" while having a provocative picture of themselves in the papers and how they've been "wronged" by men.

It's laughable. And they mock their own cause and use it to simply promote their own personal agendas while "womens rights" groups use them as poster children for their own nonsense.

It's not even worth bothering to pay attention to.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe she's got an angle. She wants donations for some cause or something. Kind of like that video game girl (don't know the specifics, but she made a few YT vids and got tens or even hundreds of thousands of $$ in crowdfunding for some "cause")

From a purely marketing / business standpoint, it's genius. Costs her a hidden cam, ten hours, a tight shirt and she's potentially gonna make some big cash.

However, I gotta believe she "tested" a few neighborhoods out first, (market research) and then walked through the one that got her the most "hits" per hour.

Nothing is what it seems.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder beat me to the punch in posting this. :rolleyes:

This chick is dumpy, although she does have a nice hourglass figure under the fat (very nice teats.) Of course, most of these "catcalls" are really just men trying to make an honest introduction; I suppose that when the attention is undesired, the men doing it are "creeps" and the verbage is "catcalls".

I wonder if the feminist movement is next going to somehow outlaw taking to folks on the street if the recipient deems the giver as not worthy. Of course, one way to avoid this attention is to dress conservatively; women in burqas do not get catcalled (and this chick looks Arabic, so it should be an easy cultural adjustment for her.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
I've been in Manhattan many, many, many times and have never noticed chicks on the street who are much hotter than her being "harrassed" continuously let alone a few times.
It was about a 100 times in 10 hours, or once every 6 minutes (or 360 seconds). Each "catcall" was about a few seconds in length, so only about 1% of her time was she "catcalled", so it would be hard to notice.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Would this thread exist and how would this woman feel if the 100 guys who hollered at her were male models or millionaires or celebrities?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many white guys were in that vid? Mostly scrubs did that. Every NYC woman goes through that bullshıt, it's part of big city life. Do it on 5th Avenue, do it on Park Avenue, Lexington, and then show me the vid. She'll walk for 10 hours and perhaps get 1 or 2 so called cat calls. And? Everyone's got a case to plead nowadays, it's the curse of the internet. I think I'll start one too!:

My testicles are beginning to ruin my life. They are swelling up day by day because I can't masturbate. I have no money for lotion or lubrication of any kind. It is the worse. I need to desperately raise $100,000 for my cause. Please help! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QCks7PSxL...AAHvI/p64uXV27Sks/s1600/elephantitis-r-us.png