Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mommie confesses about lying about identity of baby-daddy but he still must pay

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha... My mom did this to my dad... The courts said "if you signed the papers agreeing there is a chance it could be yours that even if its later found out to not be you are still responsible"

My dad had to pay child support for 18 years for my brother..it was only after the first 7 years did he find out it wasn't his. And to top it off.. At that 7 year mark... My bros real dad came into picture and wanted visitation.. So my mom told my bro that my dad was no longer his dad (I have 2 bros and all of us have different dads) and that he would no longer be going with me to my dads for visitation... The courts still ordered my dad to pay even tho my bro was now visiting his "real" dad....

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Ha... My mom did this to my dad... The courts said "if you signed the papers agreeing there is a chance it could be yours that even if its later found out to not be you are still responsible"

My dad had to pay child support for 18 years for my brother..it was only after the first 7 years did he find out it wasn't his. And to top it off.. At that 7 year mark... My bros real dad came into picture and wanted visitation.. So my mom told my bro that my dad was no longer his dad (I have 2 bros and all of us have different dads) and that he would no longer be going with me to my dads for visitation... The courts still ordered my dad to pay even tho my bro was now visiting his "real" dad....
:eek:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:

Man if you are ****ed up your entire life it honestly is NOT your fault..

Good luck friend..

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck wants to repeat history like that?... I learned from the best of what NOT to do... Fvck them.. I will stick to my core four and the rest can go fvck themselves.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Its his own choice to stay in America and get raped. If I was him, I'd be making a run for the border at this point.

House in Mexico is $3000

Take the other $30 G's and retire.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The feminist drive and female empowerment is geared toward women having ultimate choice to rope a pliable beta provider into unsuspectingly raising the offspring of a sexy alpha male who makes her gina tingle.

Stories like this reinforce the need for mandatory paternity testing in hospitals at birth. If it's mandatory, there's no accusations, no feigned female outrage, it's all up to the state.

Before a man is made to sign the birth certificate, he should be able to verify the paternity of the child.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Epimanes

But remember, according to the male feminists, women are "queens" :rolleyes:

And folks wonder why guys like me are OPTING out of all of this shyt, no marriage, no children creation, no moving her in....no nothing.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
But remember, according to the male feminists, women are "queens" :rolleyes:

And folks wonder why guys like me are OPTING out of all of this shyt, no marriage, no children creation, no moving her in....no nothing.
Preach on, brother, preach on.

This is why the cycle has me so bitter.
But I also realize time is on my side and not theirs.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... At last I learn from my parents mistakes... And e years of pschotherapy to fix my head and my wifes head who had a similar fvcked up experience growing up.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm constantly being pressured by my friends girlfriends/wives about "finding you a girl and settle down, you're getting older and it's time to grow up". I'm 33 and own my own business, have a house that's paid for, etc. Yeah, I really need to grow up.lol

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
American PUA's should not get married. Childless and 'free' is definitely what you need to strive for as an AMERICAN male. After all having money is really all that matters in America right...

YEAH GUY POWER!!! Who needs traditional families or children anyway? All American men should spend their entire lifetime by themselves, hooking up with random sluts for the short term. I mean what the hell good is a house with children, they would only fvk it up and then to think those little rats would inherit your business or learn anything from you to carry on your blood line? Screw that!!! Women need to get with the program. Fck my ancestry, those losers were so stupid, I mean look at us now, we don't even want children, you think your grandparents would have thought of these things when they got married... its like your parents really should have just aborted all of you instead but they were just too stupid at the time and thought you lot my turn out to actually BE something.

Lets all agree on one thing: People make a lot of mistakes, they made all of you.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fck your feelings. This why you test the little bastards first. i dont care if she gets mad mama baby papa maybe. If she wasn't being hoe then she doesn't have to worry and my trust in her would be confirmed.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not in the states "interest" to make things more complicated for themselves. SO, we are stuck for now. WHEN the state wants more men to marry and make babies, they will swing a bit our direction....