Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Next Couple of Months

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I kicked the last GF to the curb, I've had absolutely no desire to pursue being in a LTR. I'm currently just pursuing lays. However, I haven't been incredibly social, so there's no current plates spinning. Women usually take the time I use to be social since my life isn't exactly full of "free time". So it's time to get back out and socialize. My previous social circles have fizzled out during the past year while I've been in two LTRs.

And to my somewhat surprise, a female orbiter I've been hanging out with asked me out on Sunday. I don't want her. She's too fat for my liking.

Over the next couple of months, I honestly don't want any long term investments. My divorce is finally wrapping up, and I'm not going to be in the best of spirits, especially when I get my lawyer's final bill. I've got enough money stuffed away, but it's still money I could have spent on a new vehicle.

I'm going out tonight to have a bit of fun. I've also joined a new meetup.com group that looks interesting. If there's one thing I need to do, it's form new friendships.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw a party once you get your divorce finalized and invite everyone. I did and it was a blast. You can make an old ball and chain and take it off at the party as a joke.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya Des! My divorce will be final in January 2015 so I'm passing time until everything is sorted. I haven't dated in the proper sense but I've been hooking up here and there, mostly things that have come my way, minimal effort.

It's great that you're getting out there. Whether it's old buddies or new people the value of a good social network cannot be overstated. Having activites to do with others opens all sorts of doors and many of those doors lead to women.

Stay active buddy :up:

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I found some no strings attached sex with this one awesome plate, and I must say that as of right now it is incredible. She calls on the weekend, I go over there and we bang each others brains out. Then no contact for a week, I get the call, go over... and bam it happens again. Again, that is of right now. Nothing lasts forever, whether good or bad, so I am just enjoying it while it is there. It might be that I never get that call again, or it might be that she starts becoming attached. Who knows, but I'm just taking it for what it's worth right now.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Finding no strings attached sex is difficult save for online and party/club environments, you probably need to be in that realm to get it consistently if at all
It's doesn't have to be consensual in a no-strings-attached sense. If I don't want to commit, she can't make me. Ignore her being a pain in the ass for as long as possible and when it gets unbearable, throw her away. Yeah, you help women become damaged goods that way, but most of them already are.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Des,
You raise soo many valuable points here...Those who would spin plates appreciate,that most of ones Partners have a Use By Date,the half life of a Plate is often very short...It gets easier as you get Older,the Women have less expectations,many are Single Mummies,others house bound with sick relatives,still more with bored partners...Jophil would have called this bottom feeding,but some very precious stones can be found hidden in the grave!...So one must Target,then sow the advance organisers out,so there are always new starlets waiting in the wings for a chance to move onto Centre Stage LOL.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here seriously wouldn't love to have a few beers with Scaramouche?

I imagine him as an old white haired sea captain. Maybe walking with a cane (mostly for aesthetics), tweed blazer, smoking a pipe. Spinning tales of his past and the lessons learned.

We don't say it enough here but this forum is fantastic.