Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone tried to meet women via LinkedIn?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going through some of my recommended links, and there were a few nice looking women (this is in Russia, not the USA, where most professional women are obese :trouble:). Anyway, I was wondering what the decorum would be for this. I put in my profile that I am an English language consultant.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I would NOT use LinkedIn to meet women. LinkedIn is for professional/business networking purposes, you could be "hitting" on a woman that's a friend or partner of a Hiring Manager or someone that could help get your career to the next level. From "hitting" on her, let's just say she rejects you for whatever reason, now you have a reputation and that woman could be an influence to stop whatever Hiring Manager from considering you.

I know that's a little extreme, but KEEP personal affairs and business affairs separate and I promise you, life will be easier. Don't hit on chicks at work, don't hit on chicks at trade shows, HIT on chicks outside of the work/business environment there's PLENTY out there to choose from ;)

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assessing a woman's interest level on LinkedIn is pretty easy and low risk. Send her an invitation, if she accepts, then you can send a brief, i.e. 1 sentence text about something, anything. If she responds, you can proceed chatting, if not then drop it. No biggie, no damage to career. If you two keep chatting, there could be interest. Propose a lunch for networking purposes and assess her body language during the lunch. Do not be very aggressive as it's a networking lunch. Assess her reaction and act accordingly.

I ended up with a good female friend through LinkedIn once, someone I distantly knew at a company I used to work at.

Also, once, I happened to look at someone's photo on linked in, she then looked me up on LinkedIn. Then she send me an invite, which showed interest. We chatted and met in person. This woman turned out to be absolutely crazy. Very sweet, but nuts.

In my opinion, trying to hook up with someone on LinkedIn works best when it's with someone you kind of a knew at a job, couldn't get close to, i.e. knew of each other, and now the 2 of you work for separate companies and will probably never meet again work wise.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considering this in the near future due to the fact that you can screen for certain factors much more easily on LI than on dating sites. If I do, it will start up in the late spring, and will journal it here on ss.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember Briffault's law in mind in these cases
send her invitation and ask her to meet, not going to work until unless she has some benefit.
she sends you an invitation and you accept. she will send you when she needs some thing, some advantage from you. other wise most of them won't. if she gets some advantage she will invite you for lunch and here you can game.

if she sends you an invite, you accept and she didn't get want she wants...no use, she will not respond to anything.

if you send an email after she accpets your invitation no response.