Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I have handle this convo?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a first for me on SS and I'm actually glad to be making one of these threads rather than trying to dish out some quick advice.

For those of you who aren't familiar, I'm happily married and have been for almost 10 years.

Anyway last night I was finishing up a tv show off of Netflix I'd been watching the last week and typically the wife will hop in bed to watch it with me. The show is about a guy's whose current wife is a legitimate cheating b*tch and guy tries to stay true to his vows. All the while a younger, nicer, much more attractive woman is in the picture; he's nice to her and admits he's attracted to her but doesn't do anything because he's just old fashioned that way. Anyway near the end the guy and this other better woman finally get together and it shows a brief scene of them in a 'tender' exchange of affection. The important part here is it showed her tits and they were awesome.

I had planned on getting laid tonight regardless of what happened. I just so happened to be watching the show and when it was over started putting the moves on the wife. She let's me do my thing then starts this convo, which admittedly I don't think I handled very well. Some of this I don't recall verbatim since my mind was focused on banging her...

Her: I see... you're wanting some now because you're all hot and bothered?

Me: I was going to get some either way.

Her: You're just wanting it now because you saw them on tv getting it on.

Me: I was planning on having sex tonight anyway before I even started watching the show.

Her: Right.....you just liked watching her on tv.

Me: Nah (went back to fingering or feeling her up or whatever I was doing)

Looking back on this I'm starting to think I should have said "Yeah she was hot!". Now knowing my wife, her reaction would have been something along the lines of disbelief at first at hearing what I've said (she can get jealous easily), then probably said, "I see...you think she's more attractive than me". Then the conversation would have easily been drug out another 5 minutes because of her perceived jealousy over some hot woman on a tv show I just got done watching. But I do get tired of that on the occasion it comes up. So what if I think she's hot? She was hot and she had a nice rack.

In my above convo, I got what I wanted shortly after, but if I'd acknowledged the hot actress, I probably still would have gotten laid but it would have taken longer and increased the chances of killing the mood. Maybe this is a non-issue but that's why this site exists and wanted to get some feedback.

Last edited:

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question was a trap and you handled it about as well as you could have. I see no "right" answer being possible here.

Dread game was causing her hamster to spin, whether it was intentional or not.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always with the ball-busting, some women.

So what if you thought she was hot?! Like she doesn't find other men attractive? At least you are laying wood to your WIFE and not some other woman. She should be happy to get pounded by you, regardless if you got a little turned on by a pair of boobs on TV. It's all insecurity on her part.

Your mistake was you got defensive.

Her: I see... you're wanting some now because you're all hot and bothered?

Me: I was going to get some either way. (Good)

Her: You're just wanting it now because you saw them on tv getting it on.

Me: "That's nonsense you know my penis only responds to your angelic face!"

"You're right honey, the only way I can achieve adequate arousal is when I see 3 seconds of average boobs on Netflix."

"Well I was looking forward to screwing you, but thanks for killing the mood."

Her: Right.....you just liked watching her on tv.

Me: "Why are you so jealous of her? Are you getting territorial?"

Just some ideas. Agree and amplify, or turn the tables back on her and make HER look insecure and jealous. Or just say something completely unrelated and ridiculous. But never get defensive, like seeing a hot pair of breasts is "wrong".

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
"You're right honey, the only way I can achieve adequate arousal is when I see 3 seconds of average boobs on Netflix."

"Well I was looking forward to screwing you, but thanks for killing the mood."[/COLOR]

Me: "Why are you so jealous of her? Are you getting territorial?"
Awesome...great ideas. I'm going to remember these for next time.