Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Pity Women

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do a lot of thinking about society in general, and what place AFCs, Don Juans, and women have in it. There's so much to contemplate, to analyze, and to forecast. Some of the answers come easily, some not-so-much. One thing I've come to accept is that I should not hate women. I came to this realization many years ago. There is absolutely no reason to hate them solely for their place in society. However, I never really came to the decision of what to ultimately think of them until recently.

I pity them.

Why? Because most women of the world didn't choose to be feminists. They didn't choose to be taught that they were independent women. They also didn't choose to be hopeful that, despite all their learnings of becoming an independent and strong woman, they would find a man who would sweep them off their feet, marry them, and live happily ever after in emotional bliss.

Women have a very small time frame to find the ideal man to settle with. I've deemed this age range to be between the ages of 23 and 27. In this range, women are at their physical and maturity peak. Everything before is too immature while everything after is physical aging. This point in their age is the best opportunity for them to find an ideal man.

So here we are at Sosuave.com, working on ourselves, improving ourselves, becoming confident and successful men in all areas of our lives. We are rising from the ashes of the common AFC and turning into the best possible candidates for mate selection.

And how about the women? Are they doing the same for themselves?

No.

I have yet to see a website that promotes women to be more like the 1950s housewife who serves her husband, keeps the home clean, and raises the children. There are absolutely NO women who have been busy making themselves the best possible candidates for mate selection. Instead of making themselves better, they repeat everything that society has taught them... "I'm not going to be a 1950s housewife, pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen!" The ones who come from good families that still hold these values get poisoned by the brainwashing of society.

But are today's women really to blame? The feminist movement has evolved and demonized what makes women good candidates for mate selection. We've become overwhelmed with career-oriented women, bar 5luts, single moms, and fatties who are "proud of their curves." They've all taken the easiest, laziest way out of making themselves appealing to the desirable man, and society tells them that it's okay to be lazy.

Women are spending their short, optimal mating timeframe being lazy. Once they reach age 28 and older, their appeal goes downhill. They become more emotionally damaged and physically unappealing as time goes on. They eventually face an ultimate decision: Settle for the next best man that comes along, or spend the rest of their lives alone.

So here we are, Don Juans grooming ourselves to become better, successful, attractive men only to find that we have a large pile of trash to pick through. We may find some occasionally decent treasure, but it still has some corrosion and dents that make it somewhat unappealing.

It's not really today's women's fault for being manufactured as largely useless beings in terms of companions. They're just a product of the society that changed the mould and materials. They don't know any better, and it's certainly a pity to watch them go from red-flag-riddled girls to completely unattractive and unwanted middle-aged women.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a conversation with a friend and happened to tell her I was thinking of re-marrying because of the way she treated me.{traditional Phillipina} Her friend {a 300 pounder} said, "I'D never DO that" I almost said,"you'd better have a personality because your looks aren't going to get it done"

But, no worries, Prenups STICK in South Dakota....for now

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So here we are, Don Juans grooming ourselves to become better, successful, attractive men only to find that we have a large pile of trash to pick through.
This right here is the foundation of MGTOW. It's when you have DONE the work on yourself by improving your looks, improving your personality/charisma, working out, making good money, having a great car, nice place to stay, nice clothes, a degree....the total package. ONLY to go out into the marketplace and see the utter TRASH called the American Woman.

I have yet to meet a woman that was even marriage material IF I would even consider marrying which I never would. I'm saying the women either have one or multiple of these major flaws:

- They are overweight and refuse to eat right/workout.

- They are horrible (and I mean HORRIBLE) at finances.

- They have 2 or 3 kids from 2 or 3 thugs who are currently locked up in 2 or 3 prisons.

- They are manipulative as hell, trying to get you to "spend your money" on worthless courting, dates, etc. but she doesn't want to drop the panties until "marriage" and of course.......she would never sign a pre-nup.

- They are bat shyt crazy, off the wall psycho.

Can a guy just find a woman that keeps herself UP (works out), no damn kids, relatively good with finances and doesn't need a bail out, who fvcking LOVES me enough to where I can form "some type" of trust in her?

It's why I don't type field reports on here, yeah I get "laid" but it's from TRASH American Women with one or multiple of the flaws I listed above. And I think that's all the fvck that's out here to be honest....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
But are today's women really to blame? The feminist movement has evolved and demonized what makes women good candidates for mate selection. We've become overwhelmed with career-oriented women, bar 5luts, single moms, and fatties who are "proud of their curves." They've all taken the easiest, laziest way out of making themselves appealing to the desirable man, and society tells them that it's okay to be lazy.
Bulding a career isn't "lazy" by any means, it's just misguided if their goal is to land the best mate. But I don't think that's what thier goal is (not for career minded women, anyway) - they want a good job. Whether or not they'll be happy in that job is another question.

Many of them want children at any cost. It doesn't matter if the father is a good man or not, just as long as he can supply the sperm. Then if it ends up that they can't stand being around him, he can either pay child support or the state can pick up the tab. I notice also that a girl's parents, especially the mother, will gladly step in and help raise them. All they really need men for is the sperm. And I think that, as much as anything, is the real message of feminism.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
field reports, I think they are more for you organize and see if you are doing it right. but I serious am over it, if I go out is for me having fun and I don't care enough to try to impress.

but serious I don't divide people by sex, skin color, or country, I close to people I find good enough to be around and don't lose time with people who is not, bottom line is I hate everyone and till they prove me wrong I don't lose time on then

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So here we are, Don Juans grooming ourselves to become better, successful, attractive men only to find that we have a large pile of trash to pick through.
Go abroad for a bit to search for better quality women or take what there is.

It never ceases to amaze me, the sheer number of PEOPLE who are aware that something is wrong yet do nothing to change their situation. Why is it fat people continue to eat, why do alcoholics continue to drink, smokers continue to smoke... there is no light at the end of the tunnel. This problem will not be remedied with more game/red pill and philosophizing. You can't make a pig fly no matter what altitude you drop it from.
but serious I don't divide people by sex, skin color, or country
Are Eagles born in Hen houses?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Go abroad for a bit to search for better quality women or take what there is.

It never ceases to amaze me, the sheer number of PEOPLE who are aware that something is wrong yet do nothing to change their situation. Why is it fat people continue to eat, why do alcoholics continue to drink, smokers continue to smoke... there is no light at the end of the tunnel. This problem will not be remedied with more game/red pill and philosophizing. You can't make a pig fly no matter what altitude you drop it from.

Are Eagles born in Hen houses?

I don't live on US and still am here, so its US woman only who is the problem?

you will still have to screen then anyway, I would think it would being more harder you screen a woman from another country, if you intend to just meet one then go back your home country with her, if you are going abroad do so and stay there

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pity women? I pity myself for having to put up with what goes in this country for "women".

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Man's greatest weakness is his facade of strength. Woman's greatest strength is her facade of weakness."

Don't pity them. The tears are an act.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
Don't pity them. The tears are an act.
Not really an act, at least not from a conscious perspective.

Just like when a guy is ultra horny, he actually BELIEVES she's got a swell personality. But as soon as he nuts, she somehow "changes" into somebody who's not so interesting anymore.

Tears, acts of "weakness" and their ultra ninja skills of ruthless manipulation are leftover, subconscious skills from our hunter gatherer days when pissed off alpha males could brain his beeches to death without consequence.

However, your assertions is correct.

Do not pity them. Enjoy them, game them. But also fear them.

Because they CAN mess your shyte up but good.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
she remarked that "I was very cold...but I dont really feel bad for doing it."
I am sure there are points in her life where she regretted that choice. I wonder if she took that long to convince herself to not feel bad about it. Breaking up over a bar exam is pretty extreme, but living lonely for the rest of your life is like a nightmare for women.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
Breaking up over a bar exam is pretty extreme, but living lonely for the rest of your life is like a nightmare for women.
And that's exactly it. Women have been taught to constantly look for the bigger, better deal in a man, but they also want to have their cake and eat it too. They believe that men should accept them for "who they are" including all their defects that they're too lazy to fix. They're taught that they have the right to be lazy with regards to fixing themselves. Women just don't know any better.

Men like us come along, take them on an exciting journey, but they feel no need to make themselves more appealing to us because they've been taught that they don't have to. The problem with this is women don't learn from consequence. As long as they continue to be free, independent women, they're going to continue being the lemmings running off the cliff*

When a woman DOES find a man who's compatible, she will likely develop the belief that there's still bigger and better out there, and she will abandon him to pursue it. Rinse and repeat until she gets old, the men dry up, and cats become her best option.

*Note: I realize that the lemmings statement is BS, but it's still a good analogy

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a phone call to Gary Brodsky during his weekly radio show and I asked him if he feels that a woman's dating/sexual market value declines as she gets older, and he said "yes its the reality of life", it was interesting to get that response from him

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Women have been taught to constantly look for the bigger, better deal in a man, but they also want to have their cake and eat it too.
They don't learn that, they come preprogrammed that way. All throughout history, whenever they had the option to move up WITHOUT repercussion, they've taken it.

It's only now that there are rarely any repercussions from moving up.

The problem with this is women don't learn from consequence.
They don't learn from consequence, but they certainly respond to consequences, real or implied. All humans are hard wired to respond to incentives, good or bad.

The trouble comes when she THINKS that she has you. Once that happens, the ONLY thing keeping her around is random chance.

To keep her interested, you've got to not only build and hold attraction, but also keep the idea that it can vanish at any second, based on HER behavior, in the forefront of HER mind.

That is a LOT of work.

To leave it up to societal pressure or her own volition to "stay obedient" is foolish.

Women don't CHOOSE hypergamy any more than a guy CHOOSES to be attracted to young girls with big boobs and pretty faces.

Girls have always been that way, and will always be that way. It's our job as men to understand it, accept it, and deal with it.

When a woman DOES find a man who's compatible, she will likely develop the belief that there's still bigger and better out there, and she will abandon him to pursue it. Rinse and repeat until she gets old, the men dry up, and cats become her best option.
"compatible" is a red herring. She's either attracted or she's not. If she's attracted, and his presence is not guaranteed, she'll stay interested.

If she loses attraction, and his presence IS guaranteed (pretty much all marriages after a few years) then it's game on.

Don't expect women to do the job for you. If you want her to stay attracted to you, and stick around, and be loyal, it's your job to engineer the situation so that will happen.

If this were the early 20th century, you could leave it up to church or social pressure.

But as the fabric of society continues to erode, it's every man (and woman) for himself.

Caveat Emptor

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know desi, i'm jst going to leave this here

I know this girl, not bad looking. not hot or anything but she's cute. 36 years old. Been bemoaning about how she can't find a good man. She has a couple of honest hardworking duds that would love to talk to her. She's head over heels with this dude who is 21 and fresh out of prison. On their first date he explained the difference between a glock and a revolver to her.

same woman who will then bitdh about not being able to find a good man. when women say they cant' find a good man what they are really saying "why can't the man i want be good"

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the scene in The Empire Strikes Back, where Leia tells Han that she doesn't like scoundrels (like him) and that she likes "nice men"? Yet a moment later she's kissing him.

It has to be genetic. Women always said in the past that they like "nice men" because there was societal pressure to do so. We collectively knew that society would prosper and be stable if women would control their base instincts and marry "nice men". That unspoken contract has been broken and now women rush to the carousel, with big fat smiles on their faces.

My very post wall, single aunt, former carousel rider (and proud of it) comic book acquaintance frequently bemoans the lack of available "nice men". I once rebuked her, telling her "Who are you kidding? You know you only really like bad boys." She admitted that they still intrigued her (though she didn't admit that they weren't interested in her post wall, flabby and fat body anymore) but that she now understood that she would be "better off" with a nice guy. I of course told her that she was always surrounded by nice guys, but that they were invisible to her, because she still craved, and always would prefer, a bad boy.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to taiyuu_otoko again.

Awesome post, dude :up:

But here's the point I want to touch on...

They don't learn that, they come preprogrammed that way. All throughout history, whenever they had the option to move up WITHOUT repercussion, they've taken it.
What about when they don't have the option to move up? Instead, they submit to pressure from other sources (family, friends) to find a better deal, even if it doesn't exist. I'm thinking that women can be more concerned about others' opinions about them to the point that it overrides their attraction

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
This right here is the foundation of MGTOW. It's when you have DONE the work on yourself by improving your looks, improving your personality/charisma, working out, making good money, having a great car, nice place to stay, nice clothes, a degree....the total package. ONLY to go out into the marketplace and see the utter TRASH called the American Woman.

I have yet to meet a woman that was even marriage material IF I would even consider marrying which I never would. I'm saying the women either have one or multiple of these major flaws:

- They are overweight and refuse to eat right/workout.

- They are horrible (and I mean HORRIBLE) at finances.

- They have 2 or 3 kids from 2 or 3 thugs who are currently locked up in 2 or 3 prisons.

- They are manipulative as hell, trying to get you to "spend your money" on worthless courting, dates, etc. but she doesn't want to drop the panties until "marriage" and of course.......she would never sign a pre-nup.

- They are bat shyt crazy, off the wall psycho.

Can a guy just find a woman that keeps herself UP (works out), no damn kids, relatively good with finances and doesn't need a bail out, who fvcking LOVES me enough to where I can form "some type" of trust in her?

It's why I don't type field reports on here, yeah I get "laid" but it's from TRASH American Women with one or multiple of the flaws I listed above. And I think that's all the fvck that's out here to be honest....
Yes yes yes. In a way, we are like the player in one of those claw games and women are the stuffed animals just laying there waiting around. We know the game is rigged and the claw, for the most part, will not grab and pull out the quality prizes we really want. But we play and have fun with it anyway. Until we get fed up, accept the game sucks, kick it and walk away.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
What about when they don't have the option to move up? Instead, they submit to pressure from other sources (family, friends) to find a better deal, even if it doesn't exist. I'm thinking that women can be more concerned about others' opinions about them to the point that it overrides their attraction
I don't think they are capable of separating the two (attraction vs. social influence) in their mind, at least not like two completely independent variables.

One POWERFUL factor in unconscious female attraction is social status.

Social status is, by definition, NOT defined by HER, but by society at large AND her own social circle (family, friends).

You might say that BOTH are required for FULL attraction.

One half as defined by her, and one half as defined by her friends, family.

(Social Proof is much more powerful than people realize.)

All of our instincts (including attraction) were programmed during the hunter gatherer days. All women did all day long was hang out together and gossip about their men. So it's easy to see how friends and family's opinion about "her man" are HUGE.

Hence the trouble in bringing back foreign women to the U.S. Once they become Americanized, it's all over.

That sweet submissive girl that was surrounded by friends and family that ALSO saw the guy as a "step up" social status wise is now surrounded by girls who don't think he's all that.

Gaming girls is easy in the short term, but it takes ENORMOUS effort to keep it up in the long term.

It's not that difficult to outframe ONE person, but it's pretty hard to CONSISTENTLY outframe that person AND their family and friends.

Which is why, I think, If that's what anybody is after (long term relationship) you need to qualify not only her, but her family and social circle as well.

One way to simplify everything is just game as many girls as you can, and let them worry about qualifying themselves. REALLY qualify themselves.

Ditch the ones that don't.

Obviously, this not only takes a HUGE amount of time and effort, but it's incredibly easy to become emotionally "attached" to a girl who's friends/family don't really "qualify," leaving yourself open to getting blindsided later on.