Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need tips on how to ask out a girl at her job

foxhound713

Reaction score
I had in mind asking out this cute girl that works at the burger joint I go to a lot. This girl is a complete stranger. I tried asking her out last Saturday but I didn't have the courage to do it. How is the best way to ask her out? Also if I get rejected should I avoid this place afterwards? I think this the part that makes it harder to ask her out.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't f*cking care what others think about you. I would on purpose go back to that joint because I have the balls to do that. Asking out girl is not a crime so don't runaway like a criminal.

Go straight up to her and tell her that you seem like an interesting person lets hangout on this weekend so that I could try to figure out if you really are an interesting person or not, the worst thing that could happen is we would become best friends or maybe enemies. If she says yes, awesome. If no, next time tip her handsomely and say thanks waitress.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easy way? ask her what time she leaves her job, then ask if she is interested in doing something later, also if she says no don't need to evade the place just shows up say hi if you talk with her if she takes your order then leaves,

stop caring about others, teh reall guy out there will look at you with respect, at least you are trying, the stupid ones will say you are crazy, but still jealous of your courage of doing so, feminazys will say you are trying to rape her, so ignore all that and do what you want.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i was in your situation more than a half year ago until i said to myself ,idc if she wants she follows ,if not bye bye. Next!!
Actually i think asking a girl out or getting a number is the easiest part from my small experience and i wonder why i had issues with it in the past

You dont have to worry if she rejects you or not
Rejections actually are a good thing because after a while they make you dont care about what the other people think and also give you experience for the next try.
If she rejects(i hope not) then you dont have to stop going at her place,just act normal like nothing happened

Good luck

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know my thinking about you need Tips on how to ask out a Girl at her job, then i will give you some of these Tips which i mention under here :

1. You should note her Office time, when she coming Office.
2. You should know about her Likes and Dislikes.
3. You should know her Birthday.
4. You should Convince her that you are a nice as well as kind person.
5. And the main thing don't show yourself that you are Rogue person.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... You need to chat to her a little bit but not too much = challenge, don't talk about yourself too much = mystery, DO NOT drool over her and tell her how much you like her. You got to remain a challenge keep your cards close to your chest after a week of chatting with her go in and say "hey (insert name) im going for a coffee on the weekend come with me) note how i wrote come with me instead of will you please come with me? You've just asserted your leadership and alphaness. Get her number and text her 2 days after getting it. No earlier, and tell her who it is. High IL woman will remember who you are, good luck. Peace.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilSpirit22 said:
Don't f*cking care what others think about you. I would on purpose go back to that joint because I have the balls to do that. Asking out girl is not a crime so don't runaway like a criminal.

Go straight up to her and tell her that you seem like an interesting person lets hangout on this weekend so that I could try to figure out if you really are an interesting person or not, the worst thing that could happen is we would become best friends or maybe enemies. If she says yes, awesome. If no, next time tip her handsomely and say thanks waitress.
This is correct. It has balls,cheek,and a bit of humor ;)