Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone notice that HS girls love direct openers?

Foxtrot8

Reaction score
I notice if you see a high school girl at the mall or somewhere in public and go up to them directly saying something like "I just noticed you. You're incredibly cute and I have to meet you." The response if often quite positive if you say it with confidence and eye contact. Has anyone else noticed this? I've noticed this with high school girls more than any other age group.

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know my thinking about does anyone notice that High School Girls Love direct openers, then i will tell you that yes of course. I was also notice that High School Girls Love direct openers. It is the attraction of opposite Sex. No fault of their in it.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let's be honest here. There aren't a lot of girls that will give you a negative response for telling them something (anything) positive. It has nothing to do with them being in High School. Besides, direct openers, in themselves, show confidence. How many guys really have the balls to walk up to someone they're attracted to, and start talking to them? Let alone, tell them they're attracted to them.