Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new years aims/resolutions??

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these are my aims for 2008
;)

1.get GREAT grades and generally do better at school, i'm a naturally clever kid but i aint working to my potential lol this is no1 because as you should all know the whole point to high school is to learn sh1t

2. learn how to cook, i need to do this because at the moment i cant cook sh1t and it is something i think i need to learn.

3. Fvck the 2 girls i had oneitis on, ok i have a gf so that is a problem but i don't think we will be together all the way through 2008 so it doesnt really matter, but i aint gonna cheat on her, its just wrong, but basically im bitter about the 2 girls and i think i need to do what ive wanted to do for years to these to girls and i think im reaching a stage of game where i could easily fvck them, this is also last cause in the event of me still being with my gf this aim is irrelevant cause i aint gonna cheat

tell me what you think of them and post yours

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my aims

1.get a relasionship
2.graduate highschool with really good marks
3. have sex
4.bulid more muscle
5, get kissed

Last edited:

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good idea for a thread. Maybe if everyone gets involved we can really clean this forum up. In fact that is even one of my new years goals is to get the HS forum functioing and contributing again. End the whining and get people out there mixing it up and experimenting.

As for your goals, they're good. I can tell you that come grade 12 you're going to want to get good marks and you can make it a hell of a lot easier if you start working now. Learning how to cook would definately benefit you. Finally, I'm not too sure about the last goal. I went for the same goal, thinking I had enough social proof to finally be able to fvck my old oneitis, and I ended up getting it back all over again. So if you'd like to go for it, then just beware not to fall back to your old ways.

1. Keep an average over 90% and go to McGill University for Medical Sciences next school year.

2. Bulk up to 185 lbs before I head off to University in the fall.

3. Keep a good relationship with my parents, we've recently started getting along and its an awesome feeling knowing that I can go talk to them if I need help.

4. Gain control over my emotions. Stop allowing outside circumstances to control my emotions. Stop losing my temper and stay positive through everything. Keep my recently found optimism, because it feels great. http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/tl12.shtml

5. This sounds like Seth from Superbad, but get lots of sexual experience before heading to University. (Won't say a number because I don't know if I will be in a long-term relationship)

6. Come this time in 2008, I want to have no regrets. I want to look back and see a hell of a year in which I took action and learned a ton.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, let's see...

1. Be more patient, encouraging, and supportive of others.
2. Volunteer more, and donate more.
3. Improve my language fluency and secure a spot in the study abroad program I want.
4. Continue to work out--five more pounds until my target weight!
5. Be more in touch with and supportive of my family, as I'm the peacemaker who keeps my family together.
6. Stand up for myself.

CTApprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Try to get community service hours for National Honor Society
2.bulk up to my desired weight
3.learn how to cook
4.continue on being more social
5.getting kissed
6.Be a better person

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off I'm gonna say to all those who have said something to do with making their relationships with their family better. Good on ya. I believe family is an important thing, and it really helps to get along with your parents if your kids, and your kids of your parents. Even better if you can get a good relationship with people outside your immediate family such as grandparents, aunts uncles ect.

My new years resolutions are:

1. Take care of my girl and keep our relationship strong enough to last through 2008 and hopefully longer.

2. Don't cheat on anyone.

3. Get above my predicted grades for my GCSE's

4. Maintain a good relationship with my parents.

5. Take care of all my mates and make sure I'm there for them when they need it.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theborn_athlete said:
Really good idea for a thread. Maybe if everyone gets involved we can really clean this forum up. In fact that is even one of my new years goals is to get the HS forum functioing and contributing again. End the whining and get people out there mixing it up and experimenting.

As for your goals, they're good. I can tell you that come grade 12 you're going to want to get good marks and you can make it a hell of a lot easier if you start working now. Learning how to cook would definately benefit you. Finally, I'm not too sure about the last goal. I went for the same goal, thinking I had enough social proof to finally be able to fvck my old oneitis, and I ended up getting it back all over again. So if you'd like to go for it, then just beware not to fall back to your old ways.

1. Keep an average over 90% and go to McGill University for Medical Sciences next school year.

2. Bulk up to 185 lbs before I head off to University in the fall.

3. Keep a good relationship with my parents, we've recently started getting along and its an awesome feeling knowing that I can go talk to them if I need help.

4. Gain control over my emotions. Stop allowing outside circumstances to control my emotions. Stop losing my temper and stay positive through everything. Keep my recently found optimism, because it feels great. http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/tl12.shtml

5. This sounds like Seth from Superbad, but get lots of sexual experience before heading to University. (Won't say a number because I don't know if I will be in a long-term relationship)

6. Come this time in 2008, I want to have no regrets. I want to look back and see a hell of a year in which I took action and learned a ton.
good goals very achievable and will improve you a lot, yeah sexual experience is a must, the main thing what will make you better at sex is sex lol n it will come just dont get desperate for it, be patient it will happen n this forum does need cleaning up desperately,its a decaying matter of flesh in the ground at the moment, and my last aim, yeah i agree with you it could backfire badly but hey whats life without risks;)

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull Mad hoes!!...errm I mean women.
Get another job
Graduate, and get into colledge.
Buy that MPC and turntable.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Like Brazilian Blues Boy said, I want to start TRYING. My school's only hot girls are either weird or just total b1tches, so I'm going to make sure and attempt to game some average/cute girls with nice personalities. If I fail, I can find out what went wrong and improve myself as DJ.

2. Control my future. Because I've done fairly well in HS, my parents have made me Harvard-bound, even though I'm not even going to apply there, LOL. I really love weight-training, but never get the opportunity to do so, so I'm going to cut off all the things my parents force me to do in order to do the things I like.

3. Not get taken advantage of. Because I really don't spend much time studying, I have an excess of time with which I just help out others. Helping out others to an excess without helping yourself out from time to time is AFC so I'm going to put that to rest. :up:

4. Go for the "cute" girl who likes me.

5. Gain 30 lbs of bulk.

6. Amend lost friendships & connect to my extended fam

kalash74

Don Juan
Reaction score
My goals (in no particular order)
-Get along better with my parents
-Stay out of trouble with the law
-Get in top physical condition before I leave for boot camp
-Maintain A's and B's in school so I graduate with honors
-Get laid
-Chew tobacco less often

Last edited:

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Goals for 2008:
1. Maintain my current LTR
2. If the relationship does fail (knock on wood), start school sarging
3. Become friends with EVERYONE at school, not just the popular kids, jocks, and cheerleaders like now
4. Maintain current grades or above (A- or better)
5. Become All-State in at least lacrosse, possibly wrestling or football
6. Pick up playing guitar again
7. Work my way up to 180 lbs of pure muscle gain (thats 30 lbs in a year)
8. Keep a job (or two) over the summer. I've recently been offered jobs at both Abercrombie and Hollister
9. Have a better relationship with my mom. We just need to talk more
10. Overcome what little AA I have left at 16+ clubs and other events of the type

Viola!

lonewolf17

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Stop pissing my life away
I'm going to stop wasting time sitting on the computer, and go out and DO things that are productive for either me or for others.

First step: I've volunteered to help construction this January of a homeless shelter in the downtown area near where I live, and I've taken up rock climbing - something I've wanted to do for years.

2.Be happier
I'm going to smile more, be more friendly, good natured, and easy to be around. I want people to feel a positive vibe radiating from me.

First step: I've conciously begun to smile more often, especially with strangers. I've made it a goal that anytime I buy something from a cashier, I give them a warm smile and a nod, and I find they usually return it. Makes everyones day just a little more better.

3. Stop being a whipped AFC twig
I've had chronic oneitus for the better part of half a year now, and have become completely whipped by a girl who wants ever minute of my time, but 'just wants to be friends'. Oh and she's a tease, too. Time to break from the cycle that has been torturing me and meet new people.

First step: I planned to start asking other girls out on dates (the only cure for oneitus!) until I found one that would go out with me. I thought it would be hard. The first one I asked is already all over me, and it's made me forget the other girl that had her hooks in me for so long. Feels nice to be free.

4. Get a job
In all fairness, I HAVE tried at getting a job for the last few months, but it just isn't working. I need to step it up.

First step:
I'm going to get some books on improving interview skills to better my chances from that angle and go to the employment centre to see if they can hook me up with something part time. I'll be sure it doesn't interfere with my school though, as that is my priority.

5. Respect my body
I put too much junk in my body and don't exercise at all. I'm a disgusting slob, pretty much. Time to shape up.

First step: I've begun to cut the soda consumption down from its ridiculous rate (boy is it hard, Coke's got me hooked...) and am going to cut the fast food out entirely (except subway!). Went out and bought some of those easy to serve premixed salads, some good, unproccessed meats and some whole wheat bread. It actually makes me feel GOOD after I have a snack of that rather than drained of energy like the fast food does.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
1. I wanna be more social and make more friends
2. Stop eating junk **** and get my weight problem fixed (hardest to do)
3. Stop playing so much video games and stop sitting infront of a computer screen the whole day.
4. Go to the gym everyday
5. Stop being a chump
6. Respect my family
7. Gain respect

Ether

Don Juan
Reaction score
08 Resolutions:
1. Bulk up to 180 or just become more fit in general.
2. Be captain of the track team.
3. Start JV football, freshman year.
4. 90+ final average.
5. Be more outgoing, do more things to get the spotlight.
6. Learn a new, interesting talent. (dancing or ice skating or martial arts, something interesting)
7. Get into a month-long (at the least) relationship.
8. Make-out with 5+ girls.
9. Change my style a bit or build upon it.
10. And..what the hell, get laid.

I just want to set up for the future, one step at a time.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ether said:
08 Resolutions:
1. Bulk up to 180 or just become more fit in general.
2. Be captain of the track team.
3. Start JV football, freshman year.
4. 90+ final average.
5. Be more outgoing, do more things to get the spotlight.
6. Learn a new, interesting talent. (dancing or ice skating or martial arts, something interesting)
7. Get into a month-long (at the least) relationship.
8. Make-out with 5+ girls.
9. Change my style a bit or build upon it.
10. And..what the hell, get laid.

I just want to set up for the future, one step at a time.
Dude you're not even into high school yet? You're gonna be a motha ****in mack daddy!

DON'T BE A KEYBOARD JOCKEY! You will be a Don Juan, if you try man. I have faith!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Get an actualy girlfriend (reallly close at the moment)
2. Get to third base
3. Go all the way
4. Actually play my guitar
5. Learn the piano
6. Bulk up
7. Get fit and improve drastically at footy
8. Win a footy premiership
9. Get an A for all of my subjects overall and get enough points to get into my desired uni course
10. MAKE THE MOST OF MY LAST YEAR IN SCHOOL

I've already started the new year in a good way and I did so much in the last few weeks of 2007 that I had been waiting for my whole life. Bring on 08!

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
180 w/ 6-7% bf (may be into next year)
4 tries in rugby season
Score this blond hb9 ive been working on (would be my biggest feat thus far)
Continue to game!!!!
Gl to everybody!

farlenrejorano

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Do the DJ Bootcamp.
2. Get the girl who liked me last year, but this AFC messed it up. I hope the b/c experience helps me to repair my mistakes.
3. Learn to play guitar.
4. Be a Nice Man. (not a "nice guy", a nice and cool man)
5. Become a legend in math in my school. (I'm close to that :D)
6. Improve my other grades.
7. Do my best in my self-defense class.
8. Keep a healthy relationship with my family.

That's it...Good luck people!

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mine are 2 basics

1.Get extremely good socially and deleoping almost political charisma
2.finish gettign my life together, and go all in for what Im left to do

those are the ones that involve djing