Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Dj's of the Highschool forum, Introduce yourself!

Fedex

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that the High School forum seems to be inactive at times, So I thought it would be a good idea that we give a brief introduction of ourselves and we get to know each other better on this desert forum. Who wants to be on a board where no one knows much about each other?

I'm Fedex from Malaysia and i'm currently in high school (Next year being my last year)

My hobbies include Reading, Cycling and Playing video games

Say Hi! Don't be shy...... :kick:

Serratus

Reaction score
I'm from Sweden, a place that's usually very cold but this winter has been extremely warm. I like to work out and have been doing so since March 2014.
I've been reading on this forum since June this year but haven't registered until now. :)

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets get those sub-forum going guys. I'm sorry for be inactive as hell. But I think time I take initiative to wake things up. I'm going to be better. When I game, it's because of this site. Motivates me all the time.

I'm riceandChicken. And dude^I'm from Texas too! What part of Texas are from Ruler? Maybe we could meet up and do some gaming. That'd be fun.

I'm in 11th grade. Strongest guy in my school. Lifting weights is a passion. Playing my Tuba is a passion.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not.

TheMusic, from Europe.
In college and university right now (needed a challenge), busy with acting, orchestra's and rowing. 19 years old, and always looking for buddy's to help (me) achieve goals.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi im NSX-R and im from europe
Just moved last year to a new country that everything is unknown to me but im trying to make a new start since back in my country i was a total loser.
Thanks to this site my self is getting different and better and im really happy for that.
I want to thank everyone for their contribution in ideas,experiences and many more because thanks to you people are changing and getting better.

Excuse my bad english but its not my mother language but im trying my best :)

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
That'd be great dude I'd really enjoy that! We're same age as well haha.
I live in San Antonio, the northwest side right on the city limits between SA and Helotes. So if you live around here hmu and we'll game anytime.
I live in Dallas brah. If you think you'd be down send me a pm and we'll work something out.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys? I'm the double greatest! Or the king (you pick). I'm from the Chicagoland area. Hobbies are sports, lifting, logging, skiing, anything in the water, and hockey. I'm a swimmer at my school (the best in fact :D ) and I play water polo too.

logicallefty

Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Hey what's up guys? I'm the double greatest! Or the king (you pick). I'm from the Chicagoland area. Hobbies are sports, lifting, logging, skiing, anything in the water, and hockey. I'm a swimmer at my school (the best in fact :D ) and I play water polo too.
Damn I didn't know you were in only in HS. When you first joined SS you sounded like a troll but lately you have been posting some really decent stuff in the other forums. I've +repped ya a time or two.. I wish I would have had this site in HS.. My life would have taken a completely different path not even remotely close to what it actually did. Carry on fellas..

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More posters that I recognize are in high school than I thought. I figured most of you were in college. Guess it's my turn. I'm Eph. Senior in High School, will be done in June this year. Was born in Chicago, but have since moved to Indiana. Anything else you wanna know, go read a few posts from one of my journals. Just look up "The Book of Eph". I've got a journal for game, wealth/success, and keeping in shape. You'll probably learn the most about me from the wealth/success edition though. :)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Damn I didn't know you were in only in HS. When you first joined SS you sounded like a troll but lately you have been posting some really decent stuff in the other forums. I've +repped ya a time or two.. I wish I would have had this site in HS.. My life would have taken a completely different path not even remotely close to what it actually did. Carry on fellas..
Pssshhh we all sounded like trolls when we first got here. Me especially :crazy: but the vast majority of us came through. The thing is though, I have personally screwed up in my life so much that the fact that I am here at this website being as young as I am lets you know just how terrible a position I was at back in my childhood. And part of it was my parents fault, but hey, I'm taking responsibility for myself now. Continuing to blame them is foolish because it doesn't do anything good at all. Look at the positives, learn from my mistakes and my parents' mistakes and I'm well off. I thank God for where I'm at now even though sometimes He doesn't make life fair for a lot us (myself included), but I guess in the end, everything is fair.

Anyway,
if you look at my age it says 'Old enough'. Well, the rules state a minimum age in order to become apart of the website, so there's your hint as to of how old I am. Birthday is next month though :D I started school a year early too so I'm one grade ahead of where I should be too.

nick642

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Nick. I am originally from North Carolina but currently live in west Louisiana. I'm 17 and finishing up my last year of high school (I am the second youngest in my class). I hope to achieve my goals and become an engineer of some sort one day. Some of my hobbies include: Reading, video games, cycling, and socializing. I'm relatively new to the forums, but I have been a newsletter subscriber for quite a while now. I hope to contribute some of my experience to help you guys out someday.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup, I'm yungballa. I enjoy being with my friends and playing basketball. I live in Virginia. I want to go far with basketball. I enjoy just walking throughout the halls of my school and just practicing PUA material on the girls. I find it very fun just how easy it is. This site has really helped me since I joined. When I first joined, I never had a girlfriend. Back in September I left for a while. In November I got my first girlfriend, then in January I came back. It's all thanks to these forums :up: :D

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A month late to the party.

I come by here from time to time. Maybe I'll start posting again. Sophomore in College right now and time passes way too quickly.

Reaction score
My name is Derek, i just got a tablet so i can come on here now and actually write proffesionally now so im gonna be posting more often now.Just thought id finally ntroduce myself aside from my journal.

See you around
D