Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if Everyone is Taken?

Ladymag142

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I just transferred to Northglenn High, and I'm not unpopular, but I keep running into the same problem; there are two other lady killers that beat me to the punch before I even got there. Caleb and Chandler pretty much have every girl under their belt already. What do I do?

Fedex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote from Pook:
Fifteen lessons
Lesson Four
A man found himself in the company of lovely ladies. Alas, also in company were several men of high esteem. They were more handsome. They had more money. They had more charm. They were better in every way.

But this man knew he had the goods too, if not in such a polished way. “I will be patient and let the cards fall where they may.” Notice that this was NOT inaction or an abrupt slowness. He did not let the lovely ladies’ attention get the best of him nor the success or failures of his competition.

The lovely ladies would cry, “Come here you!” and the other guys would rush to them. When they did it to the man, though, he just laughed, replied, AND WENT ON HIS WAY.

The other guys, more handsome, more beautiful, lost the girls because they could not hold back their desire for a girlfriend. The patient man ended up with the girls.

“I now understand,” he smiled with both girls on his arms.

“Patience is the refined sense of confidence.”

“But Pook!” cried the young man. “How can patience be confidence? Isn’t confidence courage? Isn’t confidence action? How is patience courageous or action?”

“Oh foolish boy!” and Pook slapped him. “Now let us summon up a Don Juan and observe his mannerisms.”

In a fountain of light descended a Don Juan.

“Hear me, oh Don Juan! There are women around and other men are hitting on them! What is your reaction?”

The Don Juan just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

“What!” cried the young man. “These other guys are going to take his women! How can he be so laid-back?”

“He is laid back because he knows how great a catch he is and that getting women is easy. He knows he is the Prince.”

“But the women...”

“...are not significant! The focus must be on you! The guys that can get almost any women are not scared or nervous that other guys are hitting on girls. He knows things the other guys never will. In fact, he might let them have free reign to weed out the desperate and stupid chicks from the smart and picky ones. As with muscles, it is the strong guys that know they are capable who are quiet and patient. It is the noisy guys that lack the skills. It is the large dogs that are quieter while the small dogs make up for their size with their obnoxious bark. It is the patient ones that control the world; the impatient ones are controlled by it!

Why worry about the "lady killers" and whatever girl they got under their belt or strapped on their waists?

Would you want to be like "Caleb" or "Chandler"? Their ability of seduction? Their popularity?

Remember, the focus must be on you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with pook and Fedex,

they can't have them all.

the lady killers at my school have girlfriends, so just go find women that they aren't interested in or who aren't interested in them or who they rejected or whatever.

there's gotta be some women left for everyone else, the third best guy still gets some pretty great girls.