Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentine's day

geemun33

Reaction score
I bought tickets to a comedy show for vday is this enough or should I get my gf of nine months a card also. Also her interest level is some where between 57 to 60%

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
comedy show should be enough. Maybe give her some chocolate if you want, just don't over do it.

Fr. Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
geemun33 said:
I bought tickets to a comedy show for vday is this enough or should I get my gf of nine months a card also. Also her interest level is some where between 57 to 60%
57% seems like a pretty exact number! I would just use a scale of 1-10.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
geemun33 said:
Also her interest level is some where between 57 to 60%

Her interest level (or any women for that matter) should not matter to you. The question should be whether or not YOU are interested in her.

Last edited:

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest level (or any women for that matter) should not matter to you. The question should be weather or not YOU are interested in her.
Well it does matter in the sense that if you have made your move and she does not show any interest you know it is time to move on to the next.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
Well it does matter in the sense that if you have made your move and she does not show any interest you know it is time to move on to the next.
True in this case. However, you should not be a woman-pleaser. Turn the tables around and have them please you.