Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

moments rather than pick up lines

who agrees?

• Total voters

joshy

Reaction score
:eek: as a pua u need to be creative, original and unique..dont forget that women loves that..with all that said let me get to the point and focus on the title "moments rather than pick up lines" am sure many of the men reading this goes on the web for pick up lines or repeat one you heard your friend with..anyway lets say u approach a girl and you happen to use a line she heard already right there and then she will know your not; original, created or unique u already lost..nxt target lets say u used moments as i proposed...let me break it down a bit for whose off track, what am actrally saying is "The Moment Tecnique" is when you use things in your environment to start convo when picking up girls than the actuall pick up lines..am not against pick lines all am doing is sharing a more effective style....anybody following???..here is how you go about it...Am walking along the street and i saw this group of girls i walked pass, but this hottie stop me to give me a flyer i tookit and started looking on it while walking off i stopped turnd around and said"Excuse me but is this ur number(refering to the tel number on the flyer) she smiled and said "no" i perlonged the convo and asked"cant i get yours instead" she smiled took her pen out and wrote it down on the back of the flyer....see no lines used, and you see how i used the number on the flyer to start a convo?...the only thing you need to do is learn how to identify these moments it doesnt have to do anything with an flyer..there unique moments out there to work with....i can be contacted at andersonbryan58@yahoo.com or facebook bryan global anderson...if u need any free advice hit me up