Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My pathetic annoying sexless story

cautioussun

Reaction score
So hey guys.. Sup!.. Alright, right to the chase.. I've been practising game for about 5 years now.. IM 19 soon to be 20... Now in a really really really good looking guy, i can only admit this online where i cant be labelled vain, its just that it'll help if your to give me advice.. And i live in some cool country in Africa.. Very cool but anonymous for now.. Anyway, the girls here are super hooot buy prude as ****k.. When say prude, imagine it in very huge capital layers the size of the statue of liberty..yep that... When i landed on game, first it was David deangelo y'all know him.. I started practising his material, got alooooooot of make outs... Alot.. Btw i had my first kiss coz of game LMAO.. Up until now i total up maybe 50 girls.. Hey this is Africa not very sexual there.. I blow most guys here out of the water here with that.. Anyway but here was the thing, each time i kissed a girl they then wanted to boyfriend me up, meaning hold back sex for so long u cant see it in distance even if you had Galileo's telescope.. I would usually give up on them like on three attempts to fucckk them and failed..i got so pissed becoz it happened like a bazillion times repeatedly.. Making out, hand jobs and blow jobs with these girls is like the easiest thing in the world..but SEX? Ur tripping bro.. Never.. Ur not getting it.. And the sad thing, betas here get laid so much it has me questioning if game actually works here.. Game coupled with good looks i look like a god or something..recently i started college, but i was extremely popular in about a month, have these dreads, that all girls immediately imitated like crazy, now when i walk around its like im looking at my sisters lmao.. And i wear these boots, leather boots.. Girls also imitated that **** and bought the female versions of them.. I could tell coz i caught them staring like me a lot and bam a week later they have boots.. Wtf and the ***** wouldn't even ****k me for that 😂 just gave her a cool fashion style and she wouldn't even thank me by Cumming on my face 😈 *****hhh!! Each time i catch a girl staring at me i feel like slapping the ***** to death, coz its the same old shiiit.. I come talk to her, she's super excited and ****, an hour later we're making out like crazy, she's rubbing my ****k..i even might finger her.. And then she pops the Q " do u have a gf?" u know what that means.. No sex anytime soon bro.. Lets date for 1 year and I'll ****k you at the 9 month mark as u take all my shiitt, testing and humiliating you in public and u take it so u appear romantic to me and i feel special and loved and assured you're not gonna leave me.. We kiss till my lips taste like papers to you coz that's all we do with no sex... Basically a girl is willing to do anything else for me.. And i mean ANYTHING.. Even give me large sums of money... But not SEX.. How do u explain that crap? IM sooo confused fellas.. And the sad shiit the guys at my college look at me and be like That guy must be getting laid like hell, look at how the girls be talking about him and eyeing him... The girls think that i must be getting laid by some anonymous girls too.. Lmao not knowing they all act like them... Try to hold back sex to appear different to me so i think they're the only girls who didn't give in to me..so i think they special.. I've tried every ****king sneaky technique out there just to get around this...but girls with their annoying intuition they can just read through it... I try be beta but nope they can pierce through the cover and see my badass alpha inner.. I try to go all the way hard ore alpha but nope they drift away with their wet pussies and run for the hills loool.. Try be a mixture, seems to work but i cant be patient enough for 90 days bruhhhh... I don't know what to do guys.. Nada in blank.. Was considering never talking to any of them anymore coz they waste my time... They get to have my attention, bask in it, boast on their gfs...and i get nothing and *****es don't even care!!!.. Was thinking of just hitting strippers.. We have a couple ones here, in the end its sex we all want right? And a stripper gives that with no headaches and effort, just money.. And u drain your itchy balls... But i cant help with all these signs these girls are giving me.. As if they gonna be down to ****k.. I tried adopting the betas who get laid do but nope doesn't work for me.. IM alpha now and i cant go back no matter how much i try.. I love it anyway.. Its helps me in other areas .. Just not these prude ****ing girls..jesus Christ.. Lmao... Help fellas.. And don't if its rapport, coz I've heard that a lot.. Then explain in detail.. Clear cut detail on hoe i do it.. I know i gotta come off less threatening, build more trust..but a chick does one stupid move and i cant forgive her, it just happens automatically, i lose interest... IM all ears now.. Would appreciate it if i got out of this... PS: only got laid 4 times in 5 years can u imagine?? And you're alpha? Lmao.. And a very large time interval in between lays... I'd call all those lays luck.. The gods feeling sorry for me or something and through some chick at me..loool