Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice needed, want to keep her as a FWB

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with a HB8 on 4 dates, it was going good, then she asked me to loan her $500 for car insurance etc... I told her I couldn't because I am remodeling my place.

I was going to blow her off completely, she's been texting me last few days, no contact yesterday, tonight she called, I didn't answer, she texted are we not talking?

I think I'm going to text her later tonight "I'm out with friends, how are you" or something like that.

any advice?

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
why did you ignore her for? Just tell her you cant lend her 500 dollars, simple as. Then after you told her that, you shouldve just spoken normally. Youre not obliged to give her any money so it is cool if you just say no. Just pop up and tell her what youve been up to and keep it normal again.

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ignored her because, until she asked for the money, I thought she might be really nice person, maybe even relationship material. Now this applies:

"I think it is a HUGE red flag that she would ask someone for a loan after 4 dates.

First of all, it is kinda classless, secondly, how do you know she isn't dating 4 other guys, asking them the same, and then paying NO one back?"

I ended up texting her last night and today. I'm just not feeling it anymore, so the FWB thing is my goal, she is pretty hot and I have a good time with her, I just don't trust her at all now.

Thanks for the advice