Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl disagreing with me a LOT

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a weird experience some nights ago. I went to have dinner with my friends, and there a girlfriend of a friend on mine introduced me to a cute HB7.5 foreign girl that just arrived to our country some weeks ago.

During dinner, I talked to this girl and she seemed pretty nice, happy, talkative etc. But after dinner we all went to a have a drink somwhere else and then she started to disagree with me on anything...:

1) We had a small fun argument about where redheads come from. She insisted I was wrong, ok.
2) She said she did not like clubs a dozen times eventhough we all agreed to go to a pretty big one. Said she prefered to go to smoke weed and play cards...
3) she did not know where mojito came from, I said it was a drink from Cuba, but she liked to disagree with me.
4) I was drinking some mix I prepared, she tried it and did not like it cause it was too sweet, and said to me like a dozen of times she did not like it, and wanted me to throw it away somewhere which I didn't.

All this in a 2h time span. I have to add that we were all laughing, I was teasing her and calling her annoying bratt etc...

There was another girl with us HB6.8 that was very shy and did not talk much so at some point when I was talking to this HB7.5, I said something to this HB6.8 among the lines: "hey, you do not talk much, dont be shy talk to me" and then the HB7.5 told me:
her: "why do you want her to talk more...? maybe you like her?"
me: "maybe"

I dont know if this annoyed er or something. Anyway, she was talking about her all the time, in those 2h she just talked about herself basically.
I thought I was doing it good during dinner etc, she seemed into me, but then we went to another pub and she started to disagree with me on #1), then she disagreed with me on #2), #3) ...etc. so I took it a a sign of no interest. No girl has ever disagreed with me so much in such a small amount of time LOL.

After a while this HB7.5 decided that she no longer wanted to enter the next club, so her female friends followed her lead, and we went home and separated ways.

Why would she disagree so much with me? during dinner she didnt. Just because? to shít test me? because she did not like me anymore? because she's just retarded?

what d f?

P.S.
At some point during this conversation I did not remembered her name so I asked her and she got kind of 'upset', but after a few seconds I remembered it. Funy thing is that, by the end a guy from the group that was also talking to her asked for her number and then asked her:
him: do you remember my name?
her: er...I remember it started with an A lol

So she got annoyed cause I did not remembered her name, but she did not remembered this other guy's name...nice...

Last edited:

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a quote

"Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't mean I don't like or respect you".

Just out of curiosity - why do you care if she agrees or not ? Do you by any chance think that her agreeing with you would increase your chances of getting laid ?

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, she is trying to show her dominance in front of this crowd. She wants them to see her as the "alpha" over your group and be impressed because she is the "smarter one". She may see you as a weak target to help her accomplish that goal.

I have been in these situations before especially in earlier years. You can always:

1) leave. Tell everybody it's past your bedtime or make up any BS reason you want

2) Call this girl out. Get the crowd's attention or maybe just hers. Say something like "Hey can we at least agree that the Earth is round tonight?", something to let her/others know you are onto what she is doing

3) After she disagrees with you say "hmmmmf, anyway.." and go on talking like you aren't phased

4) and of course, do nothing and totally ignore it

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you are not going to get anywhere with ForeignHB7.5. The idea with negging is that she takes it and dosen't fight back.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Said she prefered to go to smoke weed ...
I stopped reading after this part. Why are you going after a druggie? I don't care how hot she is. Immediate deal-breaker.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls who disagree for anything means low IL and find you annoying being it for showing you know a lot more then her, you looks superior to her or you don't treat her like the others guy do so she feel she need to put you in your place.

what you do? make fun of her, show a better treatment to ehr friends and for her just make it look like she is like you did the annoying brat, but the thing you really should ahve done is ignore her stupid comments and turn to one of her friends after still talking like her didn't say anything.

ignoring little girls like her, annoy her a lot more then anything you can do or say

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
girls who disagree for anything means low IL and find you annoying being it for showing you know a lot more then her, you looks superior to her or you don't treat her like the others guy do so she feel she need to put you in your place.

what you do? make fun of her, show a better treatment to ehr friends and for her just make it look like she is like you did the annoying brat, but the thing you really should ahve done is ignore her stupid comments and turn to one of her friends after still talking like her didn't say anything.

ignoring little girls like her, annoy her a lot more then anything you can do or say

hahaha, yes, I'll ignore her a bit if a see her again.
But you know it was weird because when I first saw her during dinner she came to introduce herselfetc, I found her very cute, and we talked a bit during dinner and she seemed nice, fun, etc, and I thought she liked me because of the way she looked at me.

But the moment we got to the first club she started saying how much she did not like clubs, then she said she would prefer to go to smoke weed etc, then she disagreed with me about redheads, then about whiskey vs other drinks, then about where mojito came from, then I said that french ppl drank a lot of wine but she had to say that it was not true, then...etc.
She disagreed with me in almost ANYTHING, like with 6 or 7 different topics, it was just damn weird, eventhough we were all having fun etc. Btw, she said that she had a problem with alcohol some years ago and also she had a food disorder...

Maybe she's just that way? I mean, she likes to disagree and discuss while being annoying?

I think I'll see her again in future parties so we'll see...

Btw, a friend of mine tried to talk to her for 30 minutes, she looked bored but he asked for her number anyway. He texted her the next day and she ignored his text. Nice. lol

P-S

this girl kind of reminds me of kate upton, but with smaller boobs.

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
How do you come up with these numbers? 7.5 and 6.8? LOL. You sir, are lost.

She wasn't into you from the start, and simply wanted to debate because you were an easy target (weak beta male).

Take this as a learning experience. Don't complain about a situation when you obviously saw the red flags the entire time.

str8-2-BONEzone

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is 4 u 2 go ALPHA

bro u gotta stop being a BETA CHUMP LOOSER!!!! if u go 2 the GUN SHOW u will get babes hot if u no what i meen :box: :woo:

u gotta just go str8 4 alpha otherwise u get no tale u r just afcs not ever a ALPHA WARIOR like me i will b ur mentor tho if u want ill give u made tips get lots of tale 2 my crib :rockon:

Groblin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
I stopped reading after this part. Why are you going after a druggie? I don't care how hot she is. Immediate deal-breaker.
It's not 1937. If you want to talk about drugs, talk about heroin, coke, meth, MDMA, etc. Weed is a better vice than alcohol, though I'm sure you're down with women who drink. Furthermore, it's already been legalized in 2 states, decriminalized in many more, with more states putting measures to legalize.

You have no idea what a druggie is. A pot smoker is not a druggie, get out of your bubble.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groblin said:
It's not 1937. If you want to talk about drugs, talk about heroin, coke, meth, MDMA, etc. Weed is a better vice than alcohol, though I'm sure you're down with women who drink. Furthermore, it's already been legalized in 2 states, decriminalized in many more, with more states putting measures to legalize.

You have no idea what a druggie is. A pot smoker is not a druggie, get out of your bubble.
Spoken like a true druggie:)