Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have this happen

dpthght

Reaction score
Make a long story short. You hang with a woman for a bit and finally get sex. She knows your ex girlfriend indirectly. She knows she is a rebound for you. You get sex, than the next weekend you get shut out for whatever reason. You call her out on the **** teasing behavior which makes her uneasy. She contacts you the next weekend and than it comes out she is hanging with a long lost boyfriend from another country she's known for thirty years whose in town. She says can I see you tomorrow. Do you think this is a bunch of bull**** on her part regarding this phantom guy? is she making it up to spite me? Find it kind of funny all this time I never heard about this guy until recently days after our kind of falling out regarding her **** teasing. Any opinions? Anything happen similar to any guys on here? Never happened to me as it went down recently.

Serenity

Reaction score
From what you write your gut feeling is flashing red, steer away and don't waste your time.

dpthght

Reaction score
Grewd said:
From what you write your gut feeling is flashing red, steer away and don't waste your time.
I haven't wasted my time. Ignored her text about this phantom long lost boyfriend. Find it kind of funny woman pull anything out to make you suspicious or wondering about their motivations. Think she fabricated that story to a degree.

Serenity

Reaction score
I find empty speculation to be a waste of time. Fantasy or not, does it change your decision in either case?

dpthght

Reaction score
Grewd said:
I find empty speculation to be a waste of time. Fantasy or not, does it change your decision in either case?
My original question was have you had stuff similar like this happen. Where a woman feels scorned and to be vindictive they either invent someone to mean more than they really are or anything else to make you jealous.