Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is this an invite for more

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a receptionist girl who i see every friday because she holds the pay checks. So i make small talk and smile a lot. So today she remembers my full name and she says, you know next week will be the last week ill be able to give you ur checks.

Im super curious, i ask why all surprised thinking that they will only be mailed out or something weird.

She says, oh cuz they hired a full time receptionist, my office is actually back there.
She points to the spot.

So i said, no biggie just keep my check at your desk and ill walk over to you.

Smiled and eye contact for days.

Im actually feeling presumptous right now about insinuating that she wants to see me pick up my check at her desk.

But also, is that her woman speak for saying that, next week will ne the last time i see her there and to get the number. ?

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why small talk, just ask her out!! Anything that isn't a shove away is an invite.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks dude....i was just super tired from work...i should have asked her out that day

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just slide her your number on a piece of paper while taking your pay check. Do it with a cheeky wink and a quick smile.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats pimp bro....thanks.

Coming from a clown ass dude lol

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what you should do and everyone knows but 95+ % of guys out there will hesitate and lose many opportunities to do a lot of cool and great things and meet some awesome people (not just girls) because of fragile ego or some insecurities, lack of balls! you name it

over-analyzing and mind masturbating is not going to do you any good. instead go for it and you will see the result!