Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The dating game is similar to patriarchal capitalism

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I think some guys are just born with a mystic aroma that only girls can sense. They can be hot or ugly lol, but girls just flock to him like money to an aristocrat. He doesn't have to put much effort in to girls. The lower caste struggles with females and have to manage on their once every three months sex or have to make it a full time job to game women. This redpill, alpha/beta, gaming, and even this site are our lingo. The upper caste are probably unaware of these or consider this utter nonsense.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
You can be poor and still get laid. They even buy you stuff, and let you live with them. You still be a d!ck to.
Do you have to behave like a 'jerk' for that to happen?

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a "jerk" to most women is simply you just having control over yourself, and doing what YOU want to do. So yes, to get a women like that you will need to be in 100% control of yourself, while also being unattached to the outcome.

The issue is you would have to be 100% congruent in this. If just a small tiny portion of you is faking it, it will be sensed and nothing will work.

In the end, the game is always going to come down to self control, and self improvement. If you lack in either of these areas, women aren't going to come as easily. Focus on yourself, start living, approach any women you find attractive, and let the universe do the rest.

Stay out of your head.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Women perceive you acting in your own best interest as 'being a jerk'.

You don't need to do anything more than that.
that is all people really, if you don't do something for then, you are a jerk, selfish, and other shaming to force you to do then something they want you to do who bring nothing to you

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
that is all people really, if you don't do something for then, you are a jerk, selfish, and other shaming to force you to do then something they want you to do who bring nothing to you
Tictac said:
Women perceive you acting in your own best interest as 'being a jerk'.

You don't need to do anything more than that.
This is spot on guys !

One of the reasons I'm not with my ex anymore. Saying that I'm selfish and I don't give a sh!t. Now that's bullsh!t :)