Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asks to spend the night - upset when sex initiates

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently standing in the kitchen of this girls place.

4th date with this very attractive red head that I picked up during day game. No sex but every date has escalated into something further and further. So tonight bringing her home and she asks me to come in. After a hot make out session she asks me to spend the night. I live about 30 minutes away. Thinking tonight is finally the night I oblige even though we both work early in the morning.

She crawls into bed panties and topless. Cuddle turns to make out. After 5-10 minutes she is getting turned on but then says sorry I'm too tired I'm going to sleep, and rolls over. I start laughing. Immediately start escalating again but then tells me if I don't stop then she'll ask me to leave. Got up to get some water. So here I stand, confused as f**k. If I leave I'll probably never see her again and I can't go back to bed still a little butt hurt after what happened. What to do?

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
JonnyD123 said:
Currently standing in the kitchen of this girls place.

4th date with this very attractive red head that I picked up during day game. No sex but every date has escalated into something further and further. So tonight bringing her home and she asks me to come in. After a hot make out session she asks me to spend the night. I live about 30 minutes away. Thinking tonight is finally the night I oblige even though we both work early in the morning.

She crawls into bed panties and topless. Cuddle turns to make out. After 5-10 minutes she is getting turned on but then says sorry I'm too tired I'm going to sleep, and rolls over. I start laughing. Immediately start escalating again but then tells me if I don't stop then she'll ask me to leave. Got up to [LEAVE]get some water. So here I stand, confused as f**k. If I leave I'll probably never see her again and I can't go back to bed still a little butt hurt after what happened. What to do?
"Oh than you have to ask me to leave" (if thats the correct english sentence)

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she's trying to control the situation with sexual teasing. Get's all naked, makes out with you, then shuts you down? I'd leave.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalate again and if she tells you to leave then just leave

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she said it and you laughed, should have kissed her then said alright and left and either hit her up next time or wait til she initiates. I'd say leave. Better your dignity in your heart than your balls clenched in her hands.

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made my decision before checking back here, but glad to see the responses match my action.

I got dressed discretely and walked out while she was sleeping. Biggest blue balls of my life but I feel it was worth it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Yet another teasing attention wh0re who just wants to be friends or use sex to control the relationship, if one exists. Men shouldn't put up with female bulls**t.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuc-king bit-ch...

why the heck there are so many crazy women nowadays?? who the f-uck does what this girl is doing?? seriously...

Similar thing happened to me. I tried to have sex several times but she always said she either wanted to cuddle, or she was tired and wanted to sleep. I 'force' her a few times and I got sex, but it was the worst sex ever...

Conclusion? if you have to force her and she does not seem really into it, just send her to the curb.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props man, it takes huge balls to pull it off.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Force it and pump and dump.... this is actually very common. . you'd be surprised how many of these chicks begin to crave you after you get what u want get up leave abd say u need to wake up early... leaving is ok too...but if I have even invested one date on her abd we are in bed I'm Damm well putting her ass to work... just me though..

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She actually went to fücking sleep, huh?? Damn. Ridiculous, just leave. I agree with Mauser.

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
She actually went to fücking sleep, huh?? Damn. Ridiculous, just leave. I agree with Mauser.
lol yes, I swear. Like it was nbd.

5 hours later, 3 missed calls and a "hey call me" text. Gonna ride this out until my balls can forgive her.

Thatdude8708

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly.....I think if a chick ever teases me like that I will just jackoff right there in her face

logicallefty

Reaction score
Only had this happen once. Went and slept on couch didn't leave only cuz I was an hr from home and had to report to the office in her town in the morning. Otherwise woulda left. I'm patient if I go to a woman's house and don't get sex the first few times. But getting almost naked and then refusing, that crosses the line. If this happened today I'd prolly go jerk off inside her purse and leave.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP it appears you didn't do a "take-away" at any point.

I've found that pretty much all women need to experience a take-away (aka pull-back) before they'll put out.

That is to say, you need to stop the party when she doesn't put out on your timetable. You don't have to be a **** about it, but you do have to remove yourself from her and make it known that it's because she won't f*ck you. Not in a butthurt kind of way, but in a rational, matter of fact way.

4 dates with gradual "escalation" just ain't gonna do it.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Johnny

In all seriousness now....I wouldn't even answer the phone or respond to a text until I heard or read the words "I'm sorry".
This. This is a verbal agreement that the power in this interaction has shifted back to your side.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job, OP!! Now, don't pick up any calls or respond to any texts. Let that hamster run wild. Go date other women in the meantime.