Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good sex = good relationship?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i went to the strip club tonight which I haven't done for awhile, but I always find it to be an entertaining experience. Anyways, I wonder how much you guys correlate good sex with a good relationship in your experience. What IS good sex? What IS a good relationship?

There were a couple girls who I really connected very well with and it was interesting because the lap dance and sexual connection were good but not great. My current girlfriend is also really cool and fun, but not great sex.

Then theres this one girl who starts dancing on stage. From the moment she starts shaking her ass, I'm like DAMN, that girl gets it. I dance with her later and its exactly what I expected, just totally understands my sexuality, shaking her ass, on her knees, just dripping sex. But we have almost zero in common and she seems very high maintenance/drama. She seems like the type of girl that would be a total trainwreck to deal with on a day to day basis.

This definitely carries through to my dating experience as well. These psycho, clingy ex girlfriends are FVCKING AMAZING in bed, but they are impossible to deal with in terms of a relationship. It's as if evolution has offset their shortcomings in personality and mental health with an incredible skill to satisfy and understand our needs sexually. From a mens perspective this is just TORTURE!

What do you guys think? Have you found that holy grail mixture of great sex and great connection in a relationship? Or do you find that the crazy high maintenance ones are always the best sex? Is it worth it? Yikes..

Serenity

Reaction score
No sh!t you felt connected, it's their job to satisfy customers in this way. I would hone my skills like crazy if I got paid for it, not that I don't hone my skills anyways but you get the point.

Can relate to the crazy girl and crazy sex thing, but it was never worth it. I've not found a good mixture yet, but I believe most women are dirtier than they seem. My best friend has a really good girlfriend, she cooks, blows, fvcks and contains no drama. And I know he's not the guy to stick around with a crappy girl, so I sincerely don't believe they're hiding a bad side.

They do exist, but you gotta know how to find them and recognize it early on, or they'll easily slip out of your sight.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great sex stimulates both the sour and succulent sides of human nature, in which biological and psychological urges are tickled to seek a better perceived lifestyle/fantasy, be that by a night or sought out future.

Great sex only guarantees so much as a particular girls current hypergamy allows.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might get good sex from a stripper but you won't have a good relationship.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree. Don't date a stripper.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, from my expirience the crazier the girls in bed also turn out to be the crazy ones in relationships

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a stripper. That's what she's paid to do. Make you feel aroused and think with the smaller head in your pants.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a stripper. That's what she's paid to do. Make you feel aroused and think with the smaller head in your pants.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea im not talkin about strippers specifically, the 3 that i mentioned just happened to illustrate the larger point im making. It seems like those crazy passionate fvck each others brains out type connections fizzle out or are psycho girls, and then the more stable and LTR type of girls dont have that irresistable sexual power to them.. Altho im sure im just overgeneralizing here and need to keep diggin for one that has both ;)