Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being scarce - Articles, Info needed??

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you know, but i do well on online dating, i get about 10 numbers a day, but i also lose about 2-4 numbers a day because of me being "pushy" "demanding"..Etc..Towards the hang out. I met up with girls almost every night, but its not always good enough. I have to go through 10 numbers to get a hang out or two.

I work from home so my time is flexible, that is probably the cause of this. But..That also goes back to if a chick had a chance to meet her favorite celebrity, one time only, she will do it..Because it is rare. Im trying to build this part of me up.To be scarce, rare..For self improvement aspect also.

Any good tips or articles i can read on this?

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is the flakiest and hardest to grasp out of them all. Nothing of what you've said surprises me.

10 numbers a day seems a little high for online dating, are you just sending out mass messages to anyone who's a 5+?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop online dating. The drama you are indulging in is counterproductive. When you have no women and no longer feel scarcity will you start cultivating abundance.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night-hawk said:
Stop online dating. The drama you are indulging in is counterproductive. When you have no women and no longer feel scarcity will you start cultivating abundance.
I couldn't agree more. Its because i do so well online it basically an addiction. I helped my friend out at a fair Sat and Sun just for fun and extra money. Really couldnt talk to people because i was working, but i managed to number close two pretty damn hot chicks. Texted one earlier, around 9:30pm..Hasnt responded - Gave up the number very quickly and tone of voice was very positive, but we all know actions over words. We shall see.

But..Overall..Even number closing one girl each day, was more fun, had a better interaction, then when i number close 10 a day online.

I tried to sign onto one of my dating sites, seems i got my profile removed. Haha..Whoops..i think it was this 35 y/o chick i called out because she just wouldnt give her number up.... - Hence, this is one of the reasons i posted this thread.

Through texts/online or any type of typing, my brain is free and i just keep typing away, especially when something bothers me, or i try to plan a meet up they are "busy" but i get no other day..It gets to me, because i feel like i wasted my time and my ego gets in the way because of my past consistent successes. Its the fact i can have and had 13 girls over in a week, two in a night just from sitting in front of my computer...Thats what keeps me going back.