Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Quickly To Follow Up With Bar Girls

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent had much luck with turning girls I met at the bars and number closed into a meetup. I mean when you think about it, girls are much more likely to meet up with a guy that isn't a "rando", a guy who has friends in common with her. In my experience, girls that you don't know, that you just cold approach at the bar, are very hard to meet up with. Once the alcohol fades, you are essentially just another dude she gave her number out to at the bar, regardless of how smooth you were.

Met this cute redhead last night, closed her right before I left the bar. Had a brief text convo soon after closing her:

Me: you stole my name [she has a very similar name to me]
Her: No, you stole mine! I'm probably older therefore the originator..
Me: How fvcking dare you
Her: YOU ARE OUTTA LINE SIR!

I'm tempted to followup while the iron is hot, keeping this fun/stupid convo going and pushing for a meetup this weekend (probably involving alcohol and a bar or party), while i'm still fresh on her mind.

The other option is what I typically do for day game or other girls, waiting a couple days (3ish) and then establishing contact and going for a more laidback meetup (coffee) during the week.

What are your thoughts for random bar girls? Strike while the iron is hot, or cool it for a few days in order to not seem needy and push for a meetup the next week?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I treat all girls I meet in public the same, whether it's at a party, bar, randomly meeting them in line someplace, etc.:

1. Talk to them, make 'em laugh and interested in me
2. Get the number
3. Wait 4 days to contact them - no emails, texting, or calling in between
4. Call them up and ask for a date

Continuing to text her "rapport-building" convos isn't necessary - if you made a good enough first impression she'll not only remember you, but be more than happy to say "yes" to your date request. (Note: I'm pretty sure someone will come on here and refute the things I've just said here, but as I always say - this method is what got me favorable results.)

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
I treat all girls I meet in public the same, whether it's at a party, bar, randomly meeting them in line someplace, etc.:

1. Talk to them, make 'em laugh and interested in me
2. Get the number
3. Wait 4 days to contact them - no emails, texting, or calling in between
4. Call them up and ask for a date

Continuing to text her "rapport-building" convos isn't necessary - if you made a good enough first impression she'll not only remember you, but be more than happy to say "yes" to your date request. (Note: I'm pretty sure someone will come on here and refute the things I've just said here, but as I always say - this method is what got me favorable results.)
I see the reasoning behind this...but there wasnt much rapport at all with this girl. I had been seeing her from across the bar. My friends were leaving so i knew i had to make a move. Walked up, gave the generic "you look familiar. what's your name?". Talked with her for literally like 30 seconds before saying that my friends were leaving so she should put her number in my phone. Haha she goes "you're very bold and straightforward". I replied, "yes, I am". Point being, it was such a brief interaction that if I wait four days i dont anticipate her remembering me much.

Regardlesss, i'm gonna try your method. I've ruined way too many numbers by texting/calling too soon.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
I see the reasoning behind this...but there wasnt much rapport at all with this girl. I had been seeing her from across the bar. My friends were leaving so i knew i had to make a move. Walked up, gave the generic "you look familiar. what's your name?". Talked with her for literally like 30 seconds before saying that my friends were leaving so she should put her number in my phone. Haha she goes "you're very bold and straightforward". I replied, "yes, I am". Point being, it was such a brief interaction that if I wait four days i dont anticipate her remembering me much.

Regardlesss, i'm gonna try your method. I've ruined way too many numbers by texting/calling too soon.
Ideally, you would have had more rapport time with her. This is why it's important to talk to a girl within 3 seconds of you both noticing each other. Still, the fact that she gave you the number that fast means she was interested - I've had times where I talked to girls for a half hour and couldn't get the number, which meant low to no interest. So, even though rapport is ideal, as long as she's giving you the number it's all good.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're good looking and have status, you do not need to build rapport.

If you're beta, you need to build rapport to get her to like you.

In the name of nismo, Case Closed.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must ask for the number when you first meet her! Thats how she knows your interested, and lets you know where she stands!

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bar game is very simple. I don't take my phone out of my pocket. I've spent too many hours chasing up girls from clubs and bars to give a crap anymore. The first thing I push for is sex that night and if that's not on the cards, I give her my number, if she's interested, she'll text. If you get one of the girls who do text, you're in the driving seat. The harder you escalate and play with her the more likely she will go home with you or at least remember you if she's drunk. If you wait around with these girls, you're just a blip in their radar, strike whilst the iron is hot and it's hottest on the first night or the next day if it's really on.