Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Negging The Boss

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you ever constantly neg or put down your boss (male and nothing sexual). And what would be the consequences if you did that?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power:

Law 1

Never Outshine the Master

Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with banter and mucking around. But when its time to work, theres gotta be that level of respect, where when your boss tells you to do it....you just do it.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a number of staff in my team, and I'll take the occasional friendly dig like anyone else, but you might want to remember a few tips (which apply to everyone really).

1. Check the mood of your boss first, he has demands you probably know nothing about, so be aware.
2. Be careful when playing to an audience, if the boss thinks you are undermining his position (especially in front of his boss), you'll be shut down real quick.
3. There's a fine line between negging and workplace bullying, and that line can change depending on point 1. You could be taking your first step into dismissal territory.

Serenity

Reaction score
It's a fine line between fvcking around and actually being mean, I wouldn't do it on my boss unless I was sure it would be received as the former. I've done that on occasion, but I'm pretty good at sub-communication. Anyways he's a good boss and deserves respect as that is what he gives. A leader must care about those he leads, same applies to us when leading women actually.