Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl came back all anti sex

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl went on vacation with her dad and said that they talked about guys and life blah blah....

So on our date, she wouldnt even let me caress her butt. Got all strict about it. So i said, nice movie date, but you dont have to drive me to the train, ill just walk.

So i left her at her car. She has gone no contact.

Before all this, we would have sex in the car in broad daylight, mess around anywhere.
Orgasmsfor eeveryon. ...super fun.
Now this b.s.

What to do?

I like her, but not without the bjs, and quickies and all yhe fun we used to have.

doodlebug

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its temporary.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Do you know her dad at all? Do you think he is AFC and pumping her head full of AFC cr@p? How old is this chick?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of this is bs excuses. She's not interested anymore for whatever reason. If she was still interested she wouldn't be ignoring you!

She knows you are all about bj's and buht fuhk's and she likely wants more.

End of story amigo. Go fish!

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Do you know her dad at all? Do you think he is AFC and pumping her head full of AFC cr@p? How old is this chick?
I had dinner with her whole family before.

Hes not a total afc. But from what she told me, he told her that all guys want is s3x.

Shes 22 and im older so i think they want her to find someone else who wont keep her out late.
I tjink shes tired of me just wanting her booty all the time and tjinks that taking her out and shyt is what would make her happt.

Anyway, im still seeing other chicks.

I guess this is as easy as breakups get. She doesnt want me or my swag aanymore. Oh well. No biggie.

It still sucks when hb 5s reject you...being a 9 plus 9 plus im a 20.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooooh, you fell for another girl trap! The girl tried to take away sex because she was convinced by her Dad that most guys will only want to date her for that one thing... and then you proved her Dad RIGHT by having a hissy fit when you weren't able to get physical with her.

Lemme tell ya something - even a girl that likes you, if she suddenly gets that thought in her head that you may be in it only for the sex, she may start acting weird, or questioning you as to what your true intentions are. In these moments, you have to perform a Jedi Mind Trick that is sure to get her head out of these thoughts.

I had a girl do this to me once - we had been dating for 4 months, sex on a regular basis... and then, one day, we're lying in my bed watching TV; I go to make a move by grabbing her butt, and she moves away slightly. I tried pulling her pants down, and she moved my hand. So, I laid back for a bit, then asked her what was wrong. Her: "I dunno, I just... I just feel like maybe it's just about sex for you, and not really about liking me." After a few moments of discussion where I tried to verbally convince her it wasn't just about that for me, and that I thought she enjoyed sex, etc.... I finally just said:

ME: Well, what if we just stopped having sex altogether?
HER: What do you mean? (looking puzzled)
ME: Well, like I said before, I like having sex with you but I can wait. So, if you feel like it's just about sex, that's cool - we can just stop having sex. We can still go out but we just won't do the physical stuff. Ultimately, I don't need you thinking that's what I'm all about, so if we need to stop having sex to do that, I'm cool with it.
HER: ...no, okay, we don't have to do that - I think just by you saying that, I feel much better - I'm fine now, it's okay.

And then, 10 minutes later we had sex, lol!

My point? If you try and fight against what a woman is FEELING (even if it's not what she actually wants), you'll end up losing every time. If she presents a silly idea like not having sex, you need to AMPLIFY that decision with one that's equally ridiculous so she'll see just how asinine her feeling was in the first place. When you went to reach for her butt and she got all strict, you should have made a joke about it and made your own ridiculous request - "Well, as long as we're not touching each other, Imma need you to make eye contact facing the other way - your gazes at me make me feel like a piece of meat. Also, don't walk so close!" But my guess is that when she got mad at you for touching her butt you tried to "reason" with her, and she started to lose interest - both because you weren't being respectful of what she wanted AND you were proving her Dad right.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
Ooooh, you fell for another girl trap! The girl tried to take away sex because she was convinced by her Dad that most guys will only want to date her for that one thing... and then you proved her Dad RIGHT by having a hissy fit when you weren't able to get physical with her.

Lemme tell ya something - even a girl that likes you, if she suddenly gets that thought in her head that you may be in it only for the sex, she may start acting weird, or questioning you as to what your true intentions are. In these moments, you have to perform a Jedi Mind Trick that is sure to get her head out of these thoughts.

I had a girl do this to me once - we had been dating for 4 months, sex on a regular basis... and then, one day, we're lying in my bed watching TV; I go to make a move by grabbing her butt, and she moves away slightly. I tried pulling her pants down, and she moved my hand. So, I laid back for a bit, then asked her what was wrong. Her: "I dunno, I just... I just feel like maybe it's just about sex for you, and not really about liking me." After a few moments of discussion where I tried to verbally convince her it wasn't just about that for me, and that I thought she enjoyed sex, etc.... I finally just said:

ME: Well, like I said before, I like having sex with you but I can wait. So, if you feel like it's just about sex, that's cool - we can just stop having sex. We can still go out but we just won't do the physical stuff. Ultimately, I don't need you thinking that's what I'm all about, so if we need to stop having sex to do that, I'm cool with it.
HER: ...no, okay, we don't have to do that - I think just by you saying that, I feel much better - I'm fine now, it's okay.

My point? If you try and fight against what a woman is FEELING (even if it's not what she actually wants), you'll end up losing every time. If she presents a silly idea like not having sex, you need to AMPLIFY that decision with one that's equally ridiculous so she'll see just how asinine her feeling was in the first place. When you went to reach for her butt and she got all strict, you should have made a joke about it and made your own ridiculous request - "Well, as long as we're not touching each other, Imma need you to make eye contact facing the other way - your gazes at me make me feel like a piece of meat. Also, don't walk so close!" But my guess is that when she got mad at you for touching her butt you tried to "reason" with her, and she started to lose interest - both because you weren't being respectful of what she wanted AND you were proving her Dad right.
Agree and amplify. Great tactic! :up:

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt mad...just dissapointed...and since the night was young i decided to call it a night with her and walk around the city and game other girls.

Which i did...super cute dimples girl who was waiting for her sister to pick her up and i got a free ride home from both of them. So i had a great night sex free.

I left her alone because her attitude sucked. Everyone knows im sex 24/7.

And i didnt want to play some jedi mind trick on a chick whos usually jumping my bones even after a fight.

The way i see it, she wants to string me along on dates, waste my money and time for however long to "prove" im not in it for the sex. Give me a break.

Sex wasnt all with us, but it was the cherry on top.

She will be back when she gets horny and feeling her hormones so her dads words will go out the window.

But living in a sexless relationship to prove its not just about sex is ridonkulous. Lol

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:

Its line a Chinese fingertrap, the more you fight the tighter it gets, but when you go with it, you can escape. lol

Awesome post Harry

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You shoulda agreed and amplified. Now your princess is in another castle.

Case closed. Move on.