Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I need new friends?

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

Lately I went on a week long holiday. It was something we were looking forward too for a long time, so I thought on the way towards the airport I will bring a bottle of cava to celebrate and start on a good note. I got the bottle out of my bag and told the idea.

Most of my friends, not all of them, denied. The reason being it was morning and you don't drink in the morning... Come on I just want to make every moment count and they just bring me down, it's not being alcoholic, it's just enjoying...

Goddamn lately I just don't know what to do anymore, every little thing is annoying me as I want to improve but then sh*t like that happens.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Umm. Nothing wrong with not drinking in the morning. I NEVER EVER EVER drink before noon and I only drink before 4:00pm maybe once every couple of years. Even if your friends don't want to drink at all, you shouldn't count that against them.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uch I know, I'm in a bad place lately, I'm mad at everything because I try so much but it doesn't get better.

reversed

Reaction score
Damn.

You dont need new friends Just because of something like that.. so what they didnt wanna drink in the morning, its legit.

I understand your frustration though. When you are trying to change, your life already has some kind of momentum so it takes time to make it move another direction. And the more you are set in your ways, the more momentum it has and the harder it is to change.

But P.U.S.H. (push until something happens .. and then some more) and look for people who inspire you and create relationships with them, that is gonna take you far.

logicallefty

Reaction score
SayWhat said:
Uch I know, I'm in a bad place lately, I'm mad at everything because I try so much but it doesn't get better.
I understand what you are saying. I too have been there. If friends are annoying you nothing wrong with going cold NC on them too like you would a woman. I have done this 2-3 times to friends over the years and it has worked in my favor each and every time. Each time I did and finally talked to the friend again they knew what they had done and they apologized. Also, try to focus on the good things in your life and ignore as many of the bad things as possible.

Life is a sine wave. Just ride the waves, make the changes you need to make along the way to make your life more positive, and the good positive peeks will come.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I understand what you are saying. I too have been there. If friends are annoying you nothing wrong with going cold NC on them too like you would a woman.
So true. Recently I had a friend come into town from Canada for a few days. We invite a mutual friend to go out with us to grab some dinner the night he got into town. When the time came to meet up he wasn't answering his phone so we went without him. I stopped hitting him up after that, a week later he texts me "I apologize for being such a lame ass friend".

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares, I'm not a big morning drinker either. But I have dont it before. If you were here complaining that you went on a holiday and all they wanted to do was stay in their hotels....then I'd agree with you.