Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have to accept that some women are just realistically out of your league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to a starbucks today and was ordering my drink and I saw a fancy Mercedes Benz pull up. Being curious like most of the people in the building, I looked to see who got out of the car and it was this girl with looks so good that I am just going to try and do my best to describe them. The girl was a blonde with a face somewhat similar to that of actress Sienna Miller, she wasn't too tall but she was in shape and had nice glowy skin. Something about her just yelled attractive, objectively she was an 8/10 by even internet standards. Add to that the fact that she was a blonde who drove a nice car, you can probably assume she wasn't an easy girl to get.

Now with that said, I know we push the principle of improving yourself and being the best that you can be but is it realistic to accept that in some cases there are things you cannot overcome? For example, as a middle eastern guy I have had no issues with most women regardless of their race but I feel that certain women are just unobtainable for me such as the rich girls who live in the Hamptons for example.

What are your thoughts on this?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She married a doctor/lawyer/CEO

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ lol **** like that makes me wonder if the indian and asian guys crying about race have a point. Plenty of em in my area are doctors but none of them have wives that look like what I just described.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust fund baby. Daddy buys her things to make sure she feels princessed-up all day long. She is clueless to what that Mercedes can do on the road, to her it 's just a "cute" car. She most likely has no idea what to do in life to support herself because dad pays her $4500/month rent, and is most likely on head pills. Pump and dump all day long.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Trust fund baby. Daddy buys her things to make sure she feels princessed-up all day long. She is clueless to what that Mercedes can do on the road, to her it 's just a "cute" car. She most likely has no idea what to do in life to support herself because dad pays her $4500/month rent, and is most likely on head pills. Pump and dump all day long.
From what I hear, there are only 2 kinds of guys that **** and date these kinds of girls:

1. Rich white guys who are trust fund babies just like them.

2. Black guys who are more "hood" in their style and are targeted by these girls who might want to provoke their dads.

I fit neither stereotype and it seems like pre-selection has happened for these girls who can practically have any kind of guy they want. Now I haven't had much luck with these girls at all though, rich and financially well off white girls that look good have been the only ones I felt that were somewhat out of my league. TBH most have nothing to offer but their looks and some perks that come with being rich, I am sure their personalities are crap, but I wanna get that notch just to get that notch, a validation thing really.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Except for Sports and the Justice League of America, There Are No "Leagues,"

HowardHughesDicaprio said:
I saw a fancy Mercedes Benz pull up.
What year was the Benz and was it a S class 500, 600, or a McLaren?

Add to that the fact that she was a blonde who drove a nice car, you can probably assume she wasn't an easy girl to get.
One, you don't know if that car is pay for and if she has to hide in her friend's garage to keep it from being repossessed.

you can probably assume she wasn't an easy girl to get.
As opposed to 6.5's, 7's, 7.5's and cute chunksters with big titties that have a false and inflated sense of self worth due to all of the beta male faggots that pedestalize and placate them, then willingly and knowingly aid and abet in their f*ckery?

but is it realistic to accept that in some cases there are things you cannot overcome?
Yes, being vertically challenged, race, having an extra bone in your big toe, small we-we's, mental retardation, and having an inoperable brain tumor can't be overcome.

For example, as a middle eastern guy I have had no issues with most women regardless of their race
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Dw7ukM3Jf4U/U7mr0PvqtCI/AAAAAAAAdNQ/7NymowFo5BA/s1600/money53.gif

You need to be that dude.

but I feel that certain women are just unobtainable for me such as the rich girls who live in the Hamptons for example.
Sorry you feel that way bruh. This mindset will only hinder and stagnate your game. Also, I bet these dudes would beg to differ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q7oKcFiYig

7 Masters Of The Game Reveal How To Learn Pickup FAST!

If those dudes are getting laid on a regular basis by women from all over word, then why can't you?

What are your thoughts on this?
There's a difference between a women preferences and this "so-called," league sh*t," and not every chick is going to like you. Was Kanye out of Kate Upton's league when she shot him down? I don't think so. Women are emotional creatures and respond to how you make them feel. In the end, good game trumps all.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ok, you got this girl on some pedestal that her beta orbiters are always detailing.

You haven't even made a move on her. That car might be leased. I leased a Benz for 6 months. It'll be a while before I do it again. They are great cars, just require premium gas.

Anyways, if you're out looking good, you just might have a shot. But still, all the confidence, humor, and savoir faire won't make you any better looking or turn your Mazda into a Maserati.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's not a popular thing to say but you are right, we need to be realistic as much as we need to be positive.

Putting work into ourselves is the absolute best thing we can do as men, regardless of being a DJ or not. We have to maximize our potential there's no denying that.

BUT, that being said, there are some things that cannot be overcome. Some men will NEVER get certain women. It's a fact of life. Having game can make some magical things happen but there is a wall.

We may not want to accept it but it's true.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are only limits if you impose limits. We're not guaranteed anything and for 1000 9s you approach you may shut down 999 times.

I may sound like a sunshine pumper, but isn't the point to change one's fortunes with women?

Sure if you take a guy who is a 6, short, and overweight and fix up his flaws he's still not going to have the same intrinsic value as a 6'5, ripped like Hugh Jackman, and loaded. To suggest that they are the same would be insane.

Yes, the hot blond in the Mercedes will tend to gravitate to the model looking guy. That being said it doesn't mean you can't go after such a girl. You're just going to face more rejection and tougher tests.

What do you learn by settling for a 6.5/7? To me, if you're settling then you are allowing other people's perception limit what you can achieve.

Doesn't mean you have to be delusional and think you can get any woman you want, it just means you can't tell until you try.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even after you get that girl....youll realize shes no fun personality, racist, cheap to you, etc.

You dudes will never be satisfied cuz ur thinking too much and not doing.

Instead of writing threads about this and that girl, i make my move (do something and get out of my head) then i write about the experience

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People tend to overrated womens looks on here I need pictures 8s are hard to find. Most pictures guys on here post of 8s or 9s are 5s or 6s. Then when you tell them they get mad and rant.....yawn

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
BUT, that being said, there are some things that cannot be overcome. Some men will NEVER get certain women. It's a fact of life. Having game can make some magical things happen but there is a wall.

We may not want to accept it but it's true.
I think 'attractive' people have social power too, and therefore there are social benefits too. A dating site I remember said that whilst most of us aren't models, 'attractive' people rub off on everyone around them. If people think puppies and kittens are cute, then they appreciate beauty in people, 'everyone else' is treated like shvt, and I'm not talking about the scruffy guy. I know people with various physical conditions who are treated like shvt.

I hardly ever fitted in and its not the life I wanted, to feel unattractive and awkward, so I begun to lower my expectations. Thing is, maybe a bit too low. Why does it hurt less to get insulted by your loser friend than an attractive chick?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No girl is out of my league until she says no.

Until then game on.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any girl is out of anyone's league per se. It's going to be more difficult to get the really good ones that's for sure. A smart girl knows she has something going for her if she does. I mean after a point you have to ask yourself if it's worth it or not. To me there's factors you trade up for other factors. And every once in a while you hit jackpot and find a real winner that will put up with your shiz.

Female Quality Factors:
good looking
healthy libido
wants to please her man or gives no farks
wants to go out with friends too much
wants to bang other dudes
pro or anti oral sex
hygiene
intelligence
baggage
mental issues
substance abuse
scheduling issues (too busy)
breasts (good or bad)
raggedy snatch
fashion sense
femininity
pet freak
smoker
lazyness
narcissism

All these things come into play when considering a woman, a perfect 10 in looks that wont bang you is worthless, yet may still be perceived as out of your league. A perfect 10 with a rank cooter is not going to keep you happy if you have to don a hazmat suite for sexy time every darn time.

It's not just a looks thing, i've been with dimes I just had to drop because of fatal flaws like some of these. Ya know nothing is better to show you not to put girls on pedestals than dating a 10 with fatal flaws. Date one of these and every girl after that has to earn her keep.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
I think 'attractive' people have social power too, and therefore there are social benefits too. A dating site I remember said that whilst most of us aren't models, 'attractive' people rub off on everyone around them. If people think puppies and kittens are cute, then they appreciate beauty in people, 'everyone else' is treated like shvt, and I'm not talking about the scruffy guy. I know people with various physical conditions who are treated like shvt.

I hardly ever fitted in and its not the life I wanted, to feel unattractive and awkward, so I begun to lower my expectations. Thing is, maybe a bit too low. Why does it hurt less to get insulted by your loser friend than an attractive chick?
Isn't it funny how physically attractive people are rated higher in other aspects too? I remember this one guy I knew. He was a good looking guy with muscles to spare and it was funny to watch some girls laugh at his terrible attempts at humor, slapping his arm, convulsing with laughter. You would've thought he was the funniest guy on the planet!! It's the same way with other things too, tall, masculine men are perceived to be in control, leaders based solely on a picture of them.

I'm not trying to be a downer because, as I said, game can work wonders but realistic expectations need to be established.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
Isn't it funny how physically attractive people are rated higher in other aspects too? I remember this one guy I knew. He was a good looking guy with muscles to spare and it was funny to watch some girls laugh at his terrible attempts at humor, slapping his arm, convulsing with laughter. You would've thought he was the funniest guy on the planet!! It's the same way with other things too, tall, masculine men are perceived to be in control, leaders based solely on a picture of them.

I'm not trying to be a downer because, as I said, game can work wonders but realistic expectations need to be established.

It's true there have been plenty of studies done illustrating that height is highly correlative towards success.

The point isn't to act delusional but rather to try not let biases shape and cloud your reality.

Think about every great athlete, innovator etc. Every single one of them have had doubters/haters who said they'd get nowhere or that they were crazy or they should give up.

Now imagine if those same achievers had said you know x is right since I didn't grow up rich I'll never amount to anything.

Sure, this is a bit of hyperbolic example but the point remains.

Being cogniscient of your reality is important so as to not act a fool, but being cogniscient should not limit your reality as a fool is merely one who limits his dreams.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what angers me about the mindset of people. You know what, fair enough with your realism but I've always been a person who's believed in chasing what you want and urging others to rather than settling.

Fair enough, enjoy your defeatist attitude. More for me. I am much like you my friend and went through a similar situation. You know what I've done instead? 5am mornings pumping in the gym, staying up til late studying so that I can build a good solid career. Expanding my social circle and meeting new people to improve my rep and when the opportunity to number close or flirt or hit on a woman, I take the chance and learn what works and what does not.

Some neighsayers will think I'll never make it but I look back to even highschool and those guys who said I'd amount to nothing are now obese, single and playing their video games while I've come this far. I ain't giving up anytime soon and nor should you. If that is your goal, then make it happen. Don't blame the world. Own your problems and find your solutions. At the end of the day they're no different to you.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomo said:
This is what angers me about the mindset of people. You know what, fair enough with your realism but I've always been a person who's believed in chasing what you want and urging others to rather than settling.

Fair enough, enjoy your defeatist attitude. More for me. I am much like you my friend and went through a similar situation. You know what I've done instead? 5am mornings pumping in the gym, staying up til late studying so that I can build a good solid career. Expanding my social circle and meeting new people to improve my rep and when the opportunity to number close or flirt or hit on a woman, I take the chance and learn what works and what does not.

Some neighsayers will think I'll never make it but I look back to even highschool and those guys who said I'd amount to nothing are now obese, single and playing their video games while I've come this far. I ain't giving up anytime soon and nor should you. If that is your goal, then make it happen. Don't blame the world. Own your problems and find your solutions. At the end of the day they're no different to you.
Tomo I think this post exemplifies what it means to be a DJ, work hard and seize the day, set a goal and achieve it. I love that, you should never ever give up or settle. There are certain areas of life that you truly can go from rags to riches, say for instance the business world. If you have a dream and a valid idea you literally can grind it out through sheer determination and makes millions. People do it all the time but in the arena of attraction things are a little different.

I'll touch on something The_411 said. He mentioned athletes which I think is a very valid comparison here. Let's think of the kid grunting in the gym, busting his ass day in and day out. He has his goal in mind but unless there are other factors besides pure hardwork he likely won't make it to the big show. If he's 5'11" tall, lacking speed and hops he'll never reach Lebron levels (who is 6'8" 240 pounds, jumping out of the gym). Some people are blessed, some aren't. Hard work helps but certain factors always win.

I know this all sounds terribly pessimistic and that's not my goal, I'm a firm believer in positive thinking but my point was in response to the OP. I feel that, yes, some things are unachievable regardless of how much we work at it.

randell

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't know how to go about it, yes, it's hopeless. But if you know how to make big money, then how to use that money to get connected, amazing things can be done. Also, better looking, sweeter ladies can be had, for much less $ and trouble. You just have to know how to go about doing so, that's all

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, you can't be everyones catch. But who cares.

I'm above average in the face and am jacked from working out so I bag hot girls. It's amazing how different women treat you once you get enough bangs under your belt to be indifferent. If she's not feeling me then fcvk her.

Realistically, no matter how good you think you are there are hundreds of guys way better than you in whatever feild you think youre the best in ready to hop in between her legs, on her instagram, texts, kik, whatever. So don't even bother with those whole "my league, her league" nonsense. Go fvck chicks that you wanna fvck bro. Don't let some stuck up hoe discourage you from banging broads. Just cause she's out of your league doesn't mean she's a quality girl. Imagine some average looking girl with a big butt or big boobs who happened to have ONS with a good looking alpha one night.. her head just blew up to 50x its size now she's gonna think she's too good to sleep with you even tho she woulda sucked your c0ck dry a week ago. For all you know blondie is a sleezy scank with a meat curtain pvssy who drove her booty calls benz over to pick up some coffee for them before she went back and banged some more.

There are quality women out there but most aren't and should be treated as nothing more than pvssy.. If you don't value a girl more than just psvvy you'll never lose because you're investing very little in them.

Once you start investing time, money, emotions etc into them thats when you lose big time.. You might need to drop some bucks and go on a few dates to smash but that's miniscule compared to what some of us have been through with girls and our one-itisis during the learning process. A wise friend of mine once told me, you need to hit rock bottom before you can change.

I'm kinda ranting here but it all ties into how leagues are bulllsh1t and the girl is just delusional and shouldn't be valued at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.