Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young 19yr old Tinderite wants to meet. What do you think?

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Matched with this young little cutie. Sophmore in college, works at a gym. Great little body with butt and boobs.

I NEVER get cute YOUNG girls that follow through on Tinder. I always get matched but then either get no response, or small chatter leading to no response when I try to number close. This one though has been quick to respond, and down to get together.

So I somewhat feel a bit cautious because since I got her number she has been texting like she is excited to meet me.

She invited me to go in her hot tub with another girlfriend of hers tomorrow night (nothing crazy and sexual) I think its more of she is not comfortable to meet me alone type of thing. but she even texted me "I am excited to meet you:)"

It just seems odd to me that a girl this cute and young 19yrs old is so down to get together....I am just so use to the flakes that it raises a red flag to me.

Am I over thinking this??

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, just go there and have a threesome already

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense dude but how long have you been on this site? First meet up in a hot tub? She must just be DTF.....good luck man, there better be a field report on this.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hockeyfreak79 said:
No offense dude but how long have you been on this site? First meet up in a hot tub? She must just be DTF.....good luck man, there better be a field report on this.
LOL. I still have my days bro. I have delt with hundreds of Tinder flakes that this broad just surprised me.

I just wanted to make sure that I was being crazy overthinking...which I am lol.

Keep you posted on a field report.

Thanks Bros

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't meet up with her friend. Isolate her. There's a chance for a threesome but if her friend doesn't like you then she might convince your main target not to like you. You'll also be forced to impress two girls. Isolate this date/meet up by all means.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a beta ***** and look this gift horse in the mouth. Opportunity presents itself to those who take it. When we were beta's which many of us still are myself included sometimes we fcking passed up on opportunities or timidly pursued them. Escalate! Isolate if you don't get the threesome vibe.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rock up with a bottle of cheap wine or two and then - after the alcohol has worked its magic - ask them if they've ever kissed.
You'll be in threesome town before you know it.
Booze is the key. Don't ask, just arrive with it.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**Tinderite Update**

I was ready to go to that hot tub and escalate and rock out but turns out the plans fell through...

We left off through text Friday night that we would touch base Saturday evening to figure out when/where we were going to swim with her friend.

Saturday (yesterday) around 4pm I shot a simple text saying:

"Whats up? At a dope BBQ for most of the day but when your ready to swim let me know and I'll shoot over."

Now I NEVER leave it up to the broad to tell ME when she is ready but she kept saying she needs to see when she is back from hiking to give me an accurate time etc.

So she never responded. It was now 8pm and I said WTF I am gonna call this girl. She answered in 2 rings. She sounded excited and we had small joking chit chat for about 2 minutes. I basically said "So lets go swimming whats your address" she responded with "Well I am with my friend right now at her house and she just got a new dog...but monday after work we can get together!"

I just said "I got a real busy week but lets chat tomorrow and see if we can set plans for monday night." she said "okay cool, text me later!"

This is where I need opinions on my next move..I have an idea but I wanna see if I am accurate..

After I hung up she texted me:

"Hey :) Did you hear my accent?"

I responded with "Yeah..I can't quite put my finger on it but it was cute."

She then sent me a photo of her, like this cute modeling photo. I didn't respond ...30minutes later she sent me a text saying "What are you doing now?"

I had a friend shoot a photo of me and my close friend Sarah (she is really hot) playing beer pong like a action shot, and I sent the photo saying "My friend Sarah and I are killing the pong table how about you?"

She never responded back. By 12am I was hammered so I sent a text saying "goodnight cutie :)"

I sent the goodnight text ^^^ because I figured a 19yr old mindset would think I am smashing the Sarah girl so I sent the goodnight text so she can think in her mind "oh..maybe he's going to bed and not smashing her" that make sense?

So thats where I am at today. She seemed to answer the phone call which I felt was a good move on my part calling. She is not the best at returning texts I realized so maybe I should call monday afternoon to set up plans? Or call this afternoon??

Whats my next move my bros? Opinions on how I played it would be appreciated. I normally am on a better game but the young ones are hard to predict.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give her another shot. She counteroffered after flaking; most likely, it was the friend who was ambivalent about you being there with them. Women are very influenced by other women, especially when they are young.

I met a 19-yo from OKC about a year ago. She was he same way: very responsive and interested. We had sex on the 2nd date.

On the other hand, make sure she is actually 19. A friend of mine had an experience where he was allegedly meeting up with an 18 year old only to find out she was 17. Be very careful.

Last edited:

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I would give her another shot. She counteroffered after flaking; most likely, it was the friend who was ambivalent about you being there with them. Women are very influenced by other women, especially when they are young.

I met a 19-yo from OKC about a year ago. She was he same way: very responsive and interested. We had sex on the 2nd date.

On the other hand, make sure she is actually 19. A friend of mine had an experience where he was allegedly meeting up with an 18 year old only to find she was 17. Be very careful.
I was actually picking up that same vibe. When we were talking on the phone her she was telling me she was with her friend at her house and she actually said "Well if I had you over it would be up to my friend...but I can get together monday after work!"

Sorry forgot to mention that she said that.

Since you have experience with this case, with her lack of text responding how would you go about setting up mondays plans? Since she never replied last night would you text/call today? Or wait until monday to set up evening plans?

She mentioned she was going to a show this evening so I know if I call later she won't answer.

Thoughts?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got too cutesy. I always try to keep things strictly business leading up to the first date, otherwise when you start trying to send "cute" texts, volunteer too much information, send pictures of yourself, all you're doing is giving her possible ways to eliminate you or chink away at her interest level. It almost always works against you, not in your favor.

Sending the photo with Sarah could have given her the player vibe, came off as trying too hard to make her jealous (some girls see right through this sh*t), or she didn't find you as attractive as your tinder pics (again why you don't volunteer photos before the first date).

Also, while I agree it's good to appear busy, when you give them the "I'm real busy, don't know if I can make your counter-offer, all you're doing is placing her further out of reach. I would have accepted her Monday offer, asked for her address, and nailed down a time. See now you have to text her again, hope she responds, hope she hasn't made other plans for Monday since you wouldn't commit, etc etc, effectively decreasing your odds of seeing her even more.

It's not a lost cause yet. Hit her up, see how she responds, and try to lock her down for some hot tubbing. Like others said, she's 19, and tinder for women is like a kid in a candy store, so don't have any expectations.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool guys. Thanks for the responses.

These young girls especially 18-20 are like trying to guess the winning lottery numbers..goodluck lol.

Could it hurt to call now (its around 1pm) and try to set those monday plans? Once tonight hits I know she will be busy at a show.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**I said WTF and called her**

I'v been on this site long enough and dealt with enough broads that I stopped my overthinking and just went with what my gut and experience told me. Sometimes I get caught up with this overanalyzing crap....

I called this girl just now. She answers in 1 ring lol. We talked for about 5 minutes.

A minute in she randomly said "BTW I am sorry for not texting back..I am really bad at texting, I literally read it and put my phone down."

I said it was cool, I prefer talking on the phone to set things up anyway.

Long story short she checked her schedule while I was on the phone and we nailed down a date and time, and that I would pick her up. She is sending me her address.

Done. Now lets see when the day comes this week if she flakes or pulls through.

Lesson of the Day

Stop overanalyzing the stupidest sh!t. Pick up the phone and go after it.

NinjaMaster

Banned
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
I'v been on this site long enough and dealt with enough broads that I stopped my overthinking and just went with what my gut and experience told me. Sometimes I get caught up with this overanalyzing crap....

I called this girl just now. She answers in 1 ring lol. We talked for about 5 minutes.

A minute in she randomly said "BTW I am sorry for not texting back..I am really bad at texting, I literally read it and put my phone down."

I said it was cool, I prefer talking on the phone to set things up anyway.

Long story short she checked her schedule while I was on the phone and we nailed down a date and time, and that I would pick her up. She is sending me her address.

Done. Now lets see when the day comes this week if she flakes or pulls through.

Lesson of the Day

Stop overanalyzing the stupidest sh!t. Pick up the phone and go after it.
Exactly.

But do yourself a favor and ride the brakes at times in conversations when setting up plans. With some chicks they may "go along" with plans for meeting up for "fun" but in the back of their mind especially if they don't know you they get that "don't want to be seen as a slvt" vibe.

You want to set up a meet but also talk quick about other things to ease their possible fears of you possibly being just a horn dog or desperate or whatever they may think by just strictly talking about meeting for "fun".

If you get the feeling the chick might be hesitant, bring up another quick fun or interesting topic to mix things up so it eases her defenses. Some will play along and flake out if they are nervous but don't show it. You can make the plans and "push" for them so to speak but mix things up in conversation or else either her or her friend whispering in her ear may give her cold feet.

And make SURE the chicks are legal. You could really get FVCKED good yourself if they aren't. And bring protection. Just play things cool.

Good luck.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
I was actually picking up that same vibe. When we were talking on the phone her she was telling me she was with her friend at her house and she actually said "Well if I had you over it would be up to my friend...but I can get together monday after work!"

Sorry forgot to mention that she said that.

Since you have experience with this case, with her lack of text responding how would you go about setting up mondays plans? Since she never replied last night would you text/call today? Or wait until monday to set up evening plans?

She mentioned she was going to a show this evening so I know if I call later she won't answer.

Thoughts?
Young women tend to be notorious for their unstable interest level and unusually high use of both psychological games and sh!t tests. I would have waited two days or so to call her, so that I didn't come off as desperate, but not too long that they will forget. In other words, you did the right thing in my opinion. Congratulations for making it happen, by the way:up: It sounds that you kept the conversation short, sweet, and straight to the point (making plans).

However, as someone else stated, these women have very short attention spans. In addition, their identities and interpersonal skills are still under development, so they don't know what they want a lot of the time. Thus, don't be surprised--or take it personally, for that matter--if they're really hot for you one day and completely cold the next. In my experience, the good old "strike while the iron is hot" applies beautifully to this population. Whatever you do, remember that these women are in a time in their lives where the biological impulse for sex dominates the executive part of their brains. In other words, if you get them hot for you, it should be smooth sailing from there onward. Come back with a field report!

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday Field Report!!

Robyn923b said:
Young women tend to be notorious for their unstable interest level and unusually high use of both psychological games and sh!t tests. I would have waited two days or so to call her, so that I didn't come off as desperate, but not too long that they will forget. In other words, you did the right thing in my opinion. Congratulations for making it happen, by the way:up: It sounds that you kept the conversation short, sweet, and straight to the point (making plans).

However, as someone else stated, these women have very short attention spans. In addition, their identities and interpersonal skills are still under development, so they don't know what they want a lot of the time. Thus, don't be surprised--or take it personally, for that matter--if they're really hot for you one day and completely cold the next. In my experience, the good old "strike while the iron is hot" applies beautifully to this population. Whatever you do, remember that these women are in a time in their lives where the biological impulse for sex dominates the executive part of their brains. In other words, if you get them hot for you, it should be smooth sailing from there onward. Come back with a field report!
Nicely Said!

1st Date Update with a Twist hmm...

When Monday came she texted me good morning, we had small chit chat through out the day. Tuesday came she texted me good morning again engaging in more small chit chat through out the day.

Tuesday she said lets nail down plans! I said Wednesday we agreed on so lets stick to that. She was texting me on what she should wear, I asked for choices, she gave them to me, I chose a cute outfit.

Wednesday First Date

I pulled up to her house and she was wearing the exact outfit I told her to. Her mother was also standing outside with her so she can meet me (common with younger girls) I instantly won over the mother because she was Italian for NY (same as me) and then we went off on our date.

This was by far the sweetest, most "innocent" girl I ever took on a date. She was holding my hand, thanked me a million times for paying for dinner, and we had a lot of fun going from Dinner - walking the mall - ice cream etc.

When I dropped her off home she asked for me to walk her to her door, where we ended up kissing and she said I had so much fun thank you.

As I was driving home, she texted me saying "My mom liked you, you are the sweetest guy I ever met (heart heart heart smiley face)

I just went with it, flirting etc.

This morning Thursday

I am thinking I got this one in the bag! BUT I know younger girls and my experience tells me prepare for something out of left field.

She texts me with a picture of her in a cute shirt that she bought with me last night, a shirt that she tried on and I said to buy it. I commented on how cute she looked.

THEN OUT OF LEFT FIELD

Her: "So I want to make sure we are on the same page..I am not looking for anything serious right away. I just got out of an amazing 2 yr relationship and he was my first...I just agreed with him that we needed to part ways and meet other people and have fun and experience new things...and since I met such a sweet amazing guy (meaning me) I don't want to rush into anything serious yet."

I basically agreed and said thats what I am looking for. Having fun and seeing what things turn into, that there is no rush, lets just have fun.

She said "Thank you sounds good :)"

We are now engaging in the usual chit chat.

Where to go from here?

I have an idea but I need some guidance. Like you said Robyn..hot one day and cold the next. Should I just continue how I have been playing it? Is there a need to change game play?

I know most young women will say whatever they say, and then a few times we get together and bang all of sudden they want a relationship...

Is she indirectly friend zoning me??? Or am I accurate with the above statement?

Opinions please!