Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New DJ Bible

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it is people... What you've been waiting for... It's been seven fvcking years since the last update...

I've been working on it in my non-existant spare time. When Diablo's site quit hosting the most recent version, I had Allen switch over to Nicholas Hill's hosted version. Therefore, version 3 of the DJ Bible seems to have vanished off the internet forever and Diablo hasn't been on the site in five years.

I realized that the DJ Bible has been at risk of becoming extinct since there was nobody actively maintaining it. I've been on the site since the first version of it (located here) was created, so I figured I at least somewhat qualify to host and maintain it :D

The DJ Bible has changed many, many lives of AFC men. It has transformed them into more confident and successful human beings, not only with the female humans that insistively wiggle their cute asses as us, but it has improved their entire lives. The DJ Bible is an important piece of work that I firmly believe should represent the core of a successful man, and it deserves to be preserved. That is why I took on hosting it. That is why it has been updated. That is why we continue to need it.

The New Look

I'll be honest... I hated how plain it looked. I hated the blue. I hated trying to steal Nick's version and work with it.

I'll be honest about something else... I'm NOT a web developer. I know enough about HTML to throw together a couple of pages of links. Nick had used php to encode the links in his version of the DJ Bible. I don't know 5hit about php, so instead of learning yet another new programming environment (which I don't have time for), I just re-did the whole thing as plain links. The positive side to this is if I die and someone else needs to take over the DJ Bible, any dumbass will be able to maintain it.

Also, if you don't like the look, tough 5hit. This is what you're getting and I think it looks good.

Now, here's some things you may notice about this new version...

Deleted and Moved Content

I was really torn with what I should be deleting. The no-brainer was to delete the dead links (thankfully there wasn't that many). Unfortunately, there is no decent way to recover them, but you may find them in the offline versions which are available for downloading.

The DJ Bible is very large, and I was thinking of the best way to scale it down a bit. What I wanted to do for the main page was retain the information that is absolutely necessary for the newbie to absorb. However, I didn't want to mess up the integrity of the DJ Bible, so I moved some things onto a page of 'extras' (such as Speed Seduction which was highly discussed on the forum when the DJ Bible was conceived). I also think Anti-Dump's Machine is a bit archaic, so I put it onto the extras page as well.

New Content

I couldn't do an update without adding some new content. On the 'Extras' page, you'll see that the Health & Fitness section now includes almost every post listed in Quiksilver's "The Vault". It's all very valuable information which I felt should be included.

Also on the 'Extras' page, there are some links at the top that lead to members' blogs. I haven't been keeping updated with very many of these blogs, so if there's ones that you think should be included, please let me know via this thread. Also, I don't want some fly-by-night inactive blog that has six posts in it. It should have been maintained for at least a couple of years and include excellent content. And if I may re-state it, please keep it to blogs of members of Sosuave ONLY

On the main page, you'll see two new sections. There's one containing posts on "Women to Avoid" which I think is a very important aspect that has been missing from the DJ Bible. I've also added a section for testimonials, but I desperately need a few more in there. If you know of some fantastic testimonial posts (and please don't fvcking write one just to have it in the DJ Bible) then please share via this thread.

As for the other sections, I haven't added much if anything to them with the exception of Rollo Tomassi's "Plate Theory". The DJ Bible is already quite extensive with the information contained within it. Feel free to suggest some great posts in this thread, and I *may* add them to the DJ Bible if it seems necessary.

Also, there is a section for offline versions and source code. I really need to do an offline version of this new DJ Bible, but I very little spare time. If anybody would be kind enough to do it for me, it would be much appreciated by the entire forum. Feel free to stamp your username on it (ex: Offline version by Sosuave_Member_#41355) If nobody can do it, then I'll try and get around to it when I get some more non-existant time.

Q: Why isn't there more tips on Facebook / Texting / POF?

A: I haven't seen enough 'definitive' posts made about the subjects of digital/online seduction. If you think you've mastered these forms of seduction, then write a tip about it! If it's a good tip that most people find useful, it will get included.

Finally, I can't say that I'll be regularly updating the DJ Bible, but I may revise it from time to time. Please let me know if you find something that doesn't work right, or if there's a dead link that needs to be removed. Also, I may end up closing this thread if it gets too crazy with useless suggestions, so make it all count!

Now, go read it again! :D

Last edited:

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is awesome, Desdinova! Appreciate the time and effort this must have taken. Layout looks great, as well.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit; Looks good! I'm glad you updated it, Though I've read most of the posts as a lurker in 2005, I still enjoy re-reading it!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props bro, been waiting for an update for a while. Awesome man!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DES, once it's all in order PM me and I'll add a permanent link to it on Rational Male.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome job!
Are you planning on updating the 6 week reading guide to correspond with the new content?

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always confused as how the bible always consisted of links that sent me to different threads , should I read the entire thread and all the posts ? or just the posts from the said OP , Im sure some of the other posters have knowledgeable info in the threads , but you never know which ones are worth reading all the way

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks great bro, nice work!!!

PIMP

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Awesome job!
Are you planning on updating the 6 week reading guide to correspond with the new content?
^^^

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like what you've done with it, an improvement over the old format

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thumbs up from an old head

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work, Des. Thanks for all the effort.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy balls. Book of Pook is 265 pages long. That alone is probably all the information a guy will need to succeed.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you for having something new to add to the web site after all thsi time!

- comic_relief

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job, Desdinova!

I think it's appropriate for someone such as yourself to take over.

Nick