Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do hot women get bored of the same guy after a few months?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the **** can a 6/10 guy maintain an 8/10 chick's interest level when she has numerous better looking more successful guys trying to get at her.

I have a big **** but Im only 5'10, Im slightly above average looking...I make average money...but Im so ****ing tired of being dumped my women my entire life. I'd rather cut my **** off before I date down.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the guys mentality is that he's a 6/10 guy then yes, I'd be surprised if it took more than a few weeks tbh

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
If the guys mentality is that he's a 6/10 guy then yes, I'd be surprised if it took more than a few weeks tbh
IDK, Ive been going for this one chick for months. We've gone on three dates, shes never once indicated to me about being friends. She has low interest level, but she's physically attracted to me. I have to really push her to go on a date with me, but every time we do it ends up getting somewhat physical ....and shell text me with a I cant wait to see you again. I catch her interest for a a day or two after the date and then its gone again. Im back to square 1....no doubt in my mind if she wasnt so far away from me I would of banged her by now but Ive come so far I cant turn back now.

Im putting it all on the line tomorrow. If she doesn't make the trip out here Im deleting her number.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
IDK, Ive been going for this one chick for months. We've gone on three dates, shes never once indicated to me about being friends. She has low interest level, but she's physically attracted to me. I have to really push her to go on a date with me, but every time we do it ends up getting somewhat physical ....and shell text me with a I cant wait to see you again. I catch her interest for a a day or two after the date and then its gone again. Im back to square 1....no doubt in my mind if she wasnt so far away from me I would of banged her by now but Ive come so far I cant turn back now.

Im putting it all on the line tomorrow. If she doesn't make the trip out here Im deleting her number.
Overpersuing, the same problem 99% of guys have

"I really have to push her to go on a date with me" add this to the I'm a 6/10 comment, plus "I've been going for her for months"

Do I have to spell it out?

Stop initiating, stop perusing, stop chit chatting, spin plates, live life, set dates and hook up. Any bs, stock line "cool give me a call when you are free to get together"

"I've come too far to turn back now"

Eh?

Eh?

WHAT?

Your smothering your own success with your ****ty mentality. Sort it out.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never just go after one woman. Go after WOMEN, plural. You have the wrong mindset if you are thinking "How can I keep her?"

Because the answer to THAT question is that there is NOTHING you can do to keep her. It is up to her if she wants to keep YOU. She will not want to keep you if you fail to act like a man, and don't treat her with respect and romance.

If she does not feel like she has to work for you at some level, she will NOT want to keep you. 9s and 10s have men throwing themselves at them all the fvcking time. These women NEVER have to work for ANY of this attention. So while she might at some level be attracted to all of them... they never let her chase them so she never really respects them. A woman can not love a man unless she respects him...

The only method you can use to have a chance is to just treat her like you are not interested in anything other than just sex... not relationships, you just want to have some fun. And OBTW, let her imagine that she is just one of many women you are pursuing.

You do this, be charming, act like a man when you are with her, then MAYBE she might start chasing you and want to keep you around... but none of this is a guarantee she'll want to make you exclusive. All you can do is control how you act and behave and hope for the best.

If it doesn't work out... so what, move onto the next one.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
How the **** can a 6/10 guy maintain an 8/10 chick's interest level when she has numerous better looking more successful guys trying to get at her.
I don't think you can. A guy can date up and out of his SMV, but when you say "maintain interest", that sounds like you are talking about a LTR. And I don't think you can keep a woman who is that far out of your range. For the exact same reasons that you mention - she will have too many other, better options. Why should she stay with you?

There will be exceptions to everything, of course - maybe she's incredibly insecure or she wants someone she can control. But generally, if the woman's SMV is higher than the male's, it's a recipe for disaster. For LTRs, anyway. A guy can bang girls out of his own SMV, but keeping them indefinitely is another story. IMO.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you do it on pourpose its pathetic I think. Like this bud, met his GF at a dating site (and stays with her for 3 years now lol dumb sob), so as you know with girls hooked on these sites - they are garbage and shes ****ing around Im sure, **** she was hitting on me more than once, and now after all this time he decided to play it cool "I took her friends out today without her so I can make her jealous yeah look what a bad mofo I am *alpha as phuck*". When in reality all he ever does is stay home and play video games, and I cant do **** to get him out always lame excuses.

They are pathetic Im drifting away from this bud more and more and Im sad couse we used to be tight. I know what effect low quality women have on men in LTRs but one would expect him being an year older than me would know better.

Dont do that. Just do cool stuff, Ruler put it best. If you do cool stuff which you enjoy you will hang with females who do the same cool stuff you do. Even if its not "cool stuff", say you study in an university, what does a university have? You guessed right - hot chicks with whom at the very least you go out for coffee in the breaks. So there you go, its that simple really.

+ sometimes its simple as going out with your girl and her noticing all the other women eyefuking you. Be very subtle.

I remember, at 19, when I met my problematic childhood+tats+emotional instability drop dead gorgeous GF with whom I spend 3 years, I was pretty closed off from emotions and was simply not giving a **** which is very wrong mindset because its being untruthfull to yourself, but it works with tricking the female brain. You just have to use it as an act and it became my identity which sucked. This is exactly how I kept her in check for 3 years. By not giving a **** more than her. All that while not being a perspective boy at all, I didnt continue studying after highschool, I was pretty stuck and remained this way for a long time. Just by not giving a fuk about ****.

In the end she started prepping a new fool couse she understood Im a lost cause :D thank god I sensed it and bailed out first + I was pretty tired of her ****, she knew it, I knew it, it was a matter of when and how.

An year later (a few days ago), I checked her FB out (have her father in friendlist so I get feed). Last two posts, some silly **** about how pretty real love is and things getting better and better (liked by her current fool), then after that some silly poetic **** about some man finally understanding what he missed and how lonely he is and how he was loved (not liked by her fool). Life is more amusing than movies sometimes :D. Indifference feels nice and warm. But ofc Im pretty awesome so thats understandable.

The point is - there is much more to life then women. Heck, I love *****, but you see, even if you want to get *****, the best way to do it is to make them see a perspective in you. You do this by having ambition, goals and activities. By having a life to put it simply. Intelligence alone can fool a silly girl you got perspective, but its not enough for a smart girl.

Otherwise your best bet is to be seen as a vibrator. I am that now, although in the last year I grew alot and started developing (*about time you dumb fuk *). The position of a vibrator is not a good one if youre not a heartless person. Basically you get to service some girls sometimes but then again thats pretty hollow isn't it? One may say my ex is right and Im really lonely and sad - which is somewhat true - but unlike her silly little mind I understoon my happiness lies in my developement not in some girl who sleeps with me on the regular. This is the difference.

So - do cool stuff, develop, study, work, do more cool stuff and.. voala... no girl will get tired of you unless you want to. And be honest and truthfull - or you attract the worng kind of girls.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain, is this another thread about the girl you never banged? :kick: :kick:

To answer your question: she never got bored of you, as she was never interested in you to begin with. You were overly invested, overly eager,and overly obsequious in thought. Your anti-DJ thinking transmuted into unconscious behavioral patterns, which she noticed. Then she backed off.

You remind me of the girls who chase me and when they seem desperate, I back off. I'm like a hot chick now, lol. Great, when the tables are turned, huh?

Spin plates. Bottomline is if you are not banging her, you are her girlfriend. Spin plates. F&ck her. If you don't, move on. :up:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna find out what women WANT, you must READ fiction books written by WOMEN. Not only do you Learn about life more and people interactions, as a side benefit, but you almost always SEE the woman author falling in love with the male character she's created in the book. They can't help it. The women fictional authors even get Jealous if/when their book becomes popular, the main character (the man of her desire) becomes popular as well. These authors get extremely passionate and involved/immersed in a way that NO MAN could ever get involved in writing a fictional story/character. We are so much bound up in facts and dates.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Be interesting. You can make up for being average looking by being mysterious, confident, funny, interesting (cool stories, fun activities, etc.), and be challenging.
If you are genuinely mysterious, confident, funny, and interesting, that raises your value. Having cool stories implies that you have high social status, and being fun and having fun activities means you are fun and charismatic. Which also raises your value.

So I again repeat and maintain, if your SMV is much lower than the women, you are very unlikely to keep her interest long term. What you are saying, basically, is raise your value.

PUA techniques will not keep her interest in the long term, they may only fool her in the short term. If you do not genuinely raise your value, she will get wise at some point, and lose interest.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole number system doesn't work for guys. For the most part, a man isn't measured by his beauty.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a sane woman of any level of attractiveness becomes interested in you it's because she thinks you are significantly above her in at least one substantial way. Either you are smarter, more successful, better looking, better socioeconomic status/family, those are the biggies but there are some others. Once she stops thinking that you are well above her in at least one big way, the attraction fades rapidly. Of note is that it doesn't matter one iota whether you actually ARE above her in one or more ways, but whether she perceives that you are.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't screw up(keep doing what she liked indefinitely) and she isn't a total sl*t then she won't get "bored" or not for a very long time

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
If a sane woman of any level of attractiveness becomes interested in you it's because she thinks you are significantly above her in at least one substantial way. Either you are smarter, more successful, better looking, better socioeconomic status/family, those are the biggies but there are some others. Once she stops thinking that you are well above her in at least one big way, the attraction fades rapidly. Of note is that it doesn't matter one iota whether you actually ARE above her in one or more ways, but whether she perceives that you are.
I agree with this. A man's sexual market value is not solely dependent on looks, as a woman's is (for the most part). A quick example is a guy might be the most talented artist in art school, and people might think he has a brilliant future ahead of him.

His value goes up because of his talent and because he is respected (social status). A girl can be attracted to this, and if he can bring her into his world, a world of art shows, festivals, and viewings, that can be exciting for her too, and she can meet people and feel like she is a part of it, part of an exclusive club.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't think you can. A guy can date up and out of his SMV, ... I don't think you can keep a woman who is that far out of your range.
Exactly. The only way a 6/10 maintains an 8/10 is by becoming a 9/10.

In converting from my pale, chubby winter body to my tanned, lean summer body, I did just something close to this recently. Remember, a guy can be a 9 without physically being a 9, but being a physical 7 with the best career, et cetera. A man can add 2 points to his score but no more. A 5 who is a millionaire will never be a 9, but will be a 7.

Tips:

0) Get a new job that pays better.
1) Go on an exciting adventure out of state and make great stories to tell her. Women throw themselves at travelers for some reason.
2) Lose weight. Take advantage of the heartache factor. I lost 25 lb, going from 244 to 219 (180 lb lean muscle mass). At 6'5".
3) Work out (or work period - moving is the best workout possible).
4) Get a tan.
5) Go on other dates.
6) Wait for her to reach out to you (being willing to walk if she does not).
7) Flatter her (observe what really makes her special and tell her).
8) Don't see her for 20 days while minimizing contact, but replying to her messages. 20 days is the peak of missing someone.
9) Show up and let her see the new you all at once.
10) End the date early and leave her wanting more.

I thought I lost my girl, but Friday after all of the above, she layed one on me that I'll never forget. IMO, kissing a girl you love is ten times better than having sex with a girl you don't.