Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mistakes

Pause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge principle from most religions including Christianity right here.

Forgiveness.

But don't get hung up by the religious aspect. It's a very basic part of reality. We're going to make mistakes, guaranteed. but does it mean the end of a relationship with a girl? Oh hell no. You need forgiveness. Firstly for yourself from yourself, and sometimes from her.

Just like hanging with your boys, when a mistake hits, you don't give up, you pick up the mistake, make up for it, and move forward to keep making better memories. So if you've got a good start with a girl and screw up a bit, don't beat yourself up, dust yourself off and push on making good choices. It'll be water under the bridge before you know it.

If it's a big enough mistake you will need to apologize. It if kills the relationship; move on and don't do it again in your next relationship. At least by apologizing you've shown that you recognize you f*d up and are willing to grow to avoid the same mistakes in the future. That's actually a turn on for most women. Asking for forgiveness is 100x more powerful than the actual mistake. Sadly, its what keeps most people in abusive relationships. So use it sparingly and wisely.

Otherwise, take that pacifier outta yer mouth, uncurl yourself from the floor, stand up, dust off and move onward soldier!! Forgive yourself and get your game back on. She likes you, that's why she was talking to you in the first place! I used to spend a lot of time beating myself up and apologizing for the small things. It sucked. Don't do it!

And if you find yourself in a position where you need to apologize to her, well sh! man, you're a human. That means you make mistakes. If she's worth your time she knows that. And if she can't handle that bit of reality by forgiving you, she's what we call a bullet. Dodging bullets is a good thing. Don't call her anymore.. that's groveling. DJ's do not grovel.

Go on playa, brush your shoulder off. . .

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True words. I made a huge mistake with a girl I like before. I've been friend-zoned for few years and now she wants me. Friend zone is not the end of everything. If she can't find a better man, she will come back to you. By the way, she notices your transformations.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sph21 said:
True words. I made a huge mistake with a girl I like before. I've been friend-zoned for few years and now she wants me. Friend zone is not the end of everything. If she can't find a better man, she will come back to you. By the way, she notices your transformations.

yeah just stay there waiting for her to notice you are such a nice guy, if you had any self respect when she wanted you back you say sorry toots, i'm busy with other gal now

now for forgiviness I ask you fogiviness about what?
because you asking for forgiviness you have to pay for your mistakes, a small mistake could be seeking other male atencion, with you could forgive if she stop, you can forgive if she just break something in your house, you can forgive if she forget to mention to you she had to help her mom with somethings or because of work hence why she gets late.

but forgiviness is not the same a playing the fool, forgive a cheater, a girl who is always bad to you, only bad mouth you and shame you, who break thing in fits of rage, you can forgive all that but if you have any, ANY self respect for YOU you will walk away and not give her another chance