Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I've been seeing shows up with another guy

mkj1990

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I need some advice...

Been seeing this girl for about a month and a half (hanging out, sex etc). Things were cool, and it seemed like both me and her wanted to become more serious. But a couple of weeks ago she went to a different part of the country to visit her parents. All of a sudden she went completely cold on me. No text etc. Even ran into her on the street, and she acted weird and distant.

Despite of this I invited her out around a week ago. The answer I got was: "That sounds cool, but I'm quite bussy right now. Another time, most definitely!" ... Then complete silence for a week.

Last night I was out having drinks with a couple of friends of mine (which she knows as well). All of a sudden she turns up at our table, holding hands with another guy. They join us for drinks (most awkward situation you could imagine. At this point I was just struggling not to flip the f*ck out on her). I didn't really say anything to them, but my friends did. Turned out they met while she was visiting her parents, and now he had come all the away across the country to visit her.

Eventually I just stood up and left the table without saying anything. Went home filled with anger and disappointment. I feel like the played me big time, and really want to call her out on being a f*cking b*tch. If she had told me weeks ago that she was not interested I would have taken it, but instead she acted "busy" and played me on.

I know that it might not be the best idea to text her anything, just go no contact, but I'm so upset with her I want her to know it. Last night she seemed like it was totally OK to show up at my table with another dude... Girls are f*cked up creatures.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a b!tch. It sucks but you just have to move on. Use this as a future lesson. When a woman says she's "busy", she just means she's too busy for YOU.

She was obviously trying to rile you up or make you jealous or angry.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no doubt about it. But don't let her see you sweat. This is one of those situations where you need to give the impression that you don't give a fvck. It's not going to get her back most likely, not that you'd want her back, but you can't give the impression that it bothers you. Plus, you've already hit it so at least you've got that. Girls spin plates too. Matter of fact, they are masterful plate spinners. This was one of the things that I learned the hard way, my ego took a hit. But you've been exposed to the true nature of some women. There is usually more than one guy (or several) in the picture. I've been lead on too and once you see it for what it is, it pisses you off big time.

Now...if this dude does in fact live far away there is a strong likelyhood that it's going to implode. Give it a few months. She may try to come back. She may even try to friendzone you while she's dating this guy or turn you into an orbiter to keep on the backburner. Fvck that sh*t sideways. Walk and don't look back. She disrespected you. Do yourself a favor and don't even return her texts/calls. if you see her in public be cordial and bounce. She doesn't deserve the time of day from you.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have said something like:

me: "oh so you're having sex with me and this dude and viceversa? how come?"

Just to let everybody know she's a slvt and to embarras the hell out of her.

Had you done this , you would remember that moment as a funy one, not as some moment you felt hurt.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
So you are a plate. And you are all butt hurt over it.

You went out for six weeks. There was no commitment from you or her. And you want to bust on her? Do you really think she's going to care?

The real question is - why do you care?

Don't say anything to her. That's just your ego.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be happy that you don't have to deal with this damaged subhuman trash anymore. Let her rot in her sad world. :up:

And yes she did that on purpose to hurt you. Don't send her anything, that would just satisfy her sadistic feelings even more. Go total NC and ignore her.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea calling her out in a non snarky, non butt hurt tone is the nuts in this spot.

"hey we havent phucked in a while, wana go to the washroom quick? "
"damn girl, how many other guys you sleeping with me besides me and him?"

crushed.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea calling her out in a non snarky, non butt hurt tone is the nuts in this spot.

crushed.

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
mkj1990 said:
Hi guys.

I need some advice...

Been seeing this girl for about a month and a half (hanging out, sex etc). Things were cool, and it seemed like both me and her wanted to become more serious. But a couple of weeks ago she went to a different part of the country to visit her parents. All of a sudden she went completely cold on me. No text etc. Even ran into her on the street, and she acted weird and distant.

Despite of this I invited her out around a week ago. The answer I got was: "That sounds cool, but I'm quite bussy right now. Another time, most definitely!" ... Then complete silence for a week.

Last night I was out having drinks with a couple of friends of mine (which she knows as well). All of a sudden she turns up at our table, holding hands with another guy. They join us for drinks (most awkward situation you could imagine. At this point I was just struggling not to flip the f*ck out on her). I didn't really say anything to them, but my friends did. Turned out they met while she was visiting her parents, and now he had come all the away across the country to visit her.

Eventually I just stood up and left the table without saying anything. Went home filled with anger and disappointment. I feel like the played me big time, and really want to call her out on being a f*cking b*tch. If she had told me weeks ago that she was not interested I would have taken it, but instead she acted "busy" and played me on.

I know that it might not be the best idea to text her anything, just go no contact, but I'm so upset with her I want her to know it. Last night she seemed like it was totally OK to show up at my table with another dude... Girls are f*cked up creatures.
Tell her why you're pissed and then drop her like a bad habit. You don't need a woman like this. She seems like a bad choice for a relationship to be honest. Especially since you've been having sex and all.

mkj1990

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a text from her today. She obviously felt the need to explain herself. It just said that she had gotten feelings for that other guy while visiting her parents. Apologized for not telling me. She had considered doing it, but decided not to.

So bottom line just gave me the cold shoulder instead.

Well, f*ck her. Dodged a bullet.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mkj1990 said:
Got a text from her today. She obviously felt the need to explain herself. It just said that she had gotten feelings for that other guy while visiting her parents. Apologized for not telling me. She had considered doing it, but decided not to.

Good for her. She felt the need to do some damage contol after the fact. If you reply, just say "no worries" then vaporize. Vanish. Don't reply to sh*t from her. She made her decision. Let her live with it. No need to be angry or hold a grudge, just don't let her try to turn you into an orbiter in case she needs/wants you down the road or to use you for attention. :up:

Reaction score
mkj1990 said:

See for them it's all about "feelings". Her feelings can change and you can help manipulate them if you choose.

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
What a b!tch. It sucks but you just have to move on. Use this as a future lesson. When a woman says she's "busy", she just means she's too busy for YOU.

She was obviously trying to rile you up or make you jealous or angry.

^^^ This. I wouldn't give her the time of day now. She had her chance.

A Shiity situation but on the plus side, at least you experienced first hand of how some of these type of girls work. Good lesson to take on for the next girl. You handled it well OP.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
I don't understand why you're so upset. Obviously you had a higher attraction level than her. You never got exclusive and it's been weeks since you talked.

Things happen and you've learned the hard way. Saying anything snarky or butt hurt won't help, she'll just see you as a weak little b!tch. Stay silent and find new women, as much as this does suck.
THIS... That was pretty classless on her part if you'd ask me (she knew what she was doing when she dropped by your table) I know it sucks but you have to detach your emotions from reality and realize two things....

1. SHE WAS JUST A PLATE

2. SHE'S TRASH

Now tell me are you still upset? You lost nothing but a low quality fb plate....

If you want another then go back to your neighborhood's 99¢ cent store and buy another, they're always in stock.

You will learn from this experience and grow but you have to realize that can't be giving your feelings out to women who haven't qualified themselves to you. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexandar said:

crushed.
OH MY DAMN... :crackup:

Kudos to the guy who can pull that off...:up:

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mkj1990 said:
Things were cool, and it seemed like both me and her wanted to become more serious.
It's a good thing you found out she's a pretty low quality girl before you did get more serious.

Sucks man, but I feel your pain/anger as a girl like this drove me to this site. She blew me off one day and never heard from her again and I never will, it's been since like December.

Just allow yourself to move on, don't think about her, and when you become less angry, start to see other girls.